After tonight, Trump is unstoppable.

He is leading the polls in all of those states -

according to your link, he has a small lead in AZ

polling for CA & PA are too old to matter

and Cruz is not out yet

I'm on board with Trump if he wins, but a brokered convention looks realistic right now

I'm on board with Trump if he wins

As a middle class person let me ask; What is Trump going to do to raise middle class wages?

I thought you were worth $420 million.

With rubio out and kasich irrelevant, it's a Cruz vs Trump race. And Trump won't win head to head.

and Cruz is not out yet

I'm on board with Trump if he wins, but a brokered convention looks realistic right now

As a middle class person let me ask; What is Trump going to do to raise middle class wages?

Maybe them be Zimbabwe dollars?

and Cruz is not out yet

Maybe them be Zimbabwe dollars?

OnePercenter claims he's a wealthy business owner, but he keeps giving himself away.

and Cruz is not out yet

Bring back jobs..............maybe more evil fossil fuels............maybe put the EPA in a cage...........Tariff Mexico and China...............lower the corporate rates..............which could stop inversion...........ditch Obamacare...............

You know.........everything the Libs hate and actually creates jobs........Oh BTW.....tell Obama to shove the TPP.

We still need every vote and the passion of making positive changes necessary for the country.
That being said, it's a big night for Mr. Trump and his supporters! Let's enjoy it!

and Cruz is not out yet

Reduce Middle Class taxes for one, increase demand for middle class workers.

Reduce Middle Class taxes for one,

By how much?

increase demand for middle class workers.

How?

and Cruz is not out yet

Reduce Middle Class taxes for one, increase demand for middle class workers.

Reduce Middle Class taxes for one,

By how much?

increase demand for middle class workers.

How?
Have you seen that new Ford Plant being built up North.................

Neither have I..............

Maybe. It's lookin good. Just waitin on Missouri now. It's real close. Him and Cruz are neck & neck.

and Cruz is not out yet

I am. 'As a' was referenced to the highlighted statement.

and Cruz is not out yet

Bring back jobs..............maybe more evil fossil fuels............maybe put the EPA in a cage...........Tariff Mexico and China...............lower the corporate rates..............which could stop inversion...........ditch Obamacare...............

You know.........everything the Libs hate and actually creates jobs........Oh BTW.....tell Obama to shove the TPP.

Or you can raise minimum wage to $15.00/hr. which will be spent in the economy.

and Cruz is not out yet

Or you can raise minimum wage to $15.00/hr. which will be spent in the economy.
Yeah.........that will bring all the companies back.
:haha:

Missouri has a 50% threshold- if you get 50% it is WINNER TAKE ALL- if no candidate gets over 50% - the winner gets 12 delegates - the rest (40) are awarded based upon the results of the 8 congressional districts. So, even if Trump does not win Missouri-he will get at least 20 delegates, or more.

Forum List

Back