🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

Is it capable of independent viability? No? Then it is not an individual, and not a person. You can try to cloud that reality all you like, it doesn't change the scientific facts.

A great many of the children that are murdered are capable of "independent viability" At least as capable as my 6 moth old granddaughter or my father was a month before he died.

I don't think a reasonable person would ever use the concept of "independent viability" as a criteria for living or dying.

Of course if you believe in the concept of infanticide you are not that reasonable of a person, are you?

This is the stage of life where most children are aborted:

fetus.jpg

You know it's rarely that simple.

Why not? Keep the child and raise them or give them up for adoption, kid lives, parents don't have to be tormented that they killed their unborn offspring.

I'm sure your simplistic view is very convincing to the weak minded, but only a moron wouldn't recognize that the situation is much more complex than that. You're not a moron, so why aren't you making intelligent arguments?
'
Life is complexed but the average person doesn't kill an innocent unborn child.

The fact that you look at the decision to end a pregnancy as killing a child shows your inability to do anything but quote crazy right wing rhetoric.
Isn't it about time you went crying to the teacher again? It's been a good hour.

I gave up with those right wingers on this thread. I post the law and get called a twit.

I post the truth about abortion and so called using it as birth control and I see posts with lies in reply.

You can't reason with people who call a zygote a person and would force a woman to die if her pregnancy goes wrong. It's impossible to reason with people who would force a woman or teenager to give birth to a rapist's child or their relative's child.

I just scroll right by their posts.

That's certainly the logical thing to do. However, it's interesting to try to figure out how their little minds work......if at all.

"AFTER WATCHING EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT ABORTION"

Unsurprisingly, you don't understand.

No one 'supports' abortion – the conflict manifests with regard to how to end the practice, where there are those who seek to 'ban' abortion thus violating the protected right to privacy, expanding the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
Yes there are plenty that support it,your one of them,making up excuses is supporting it,you can't be an enable then say you don't support it.
Unless your a raging hypocrite? which is it?

You support killing women.

That makes you a hypocrite. Forcing a woman to die because her pregnancy went wrong is killing a living human life.

Which isn't very pro life.

No one 'supports' abortion – the conflict manifests with regard to how to end the practice, where there are those who seek to 'ban' abortion thus violating the protected right to privacy, expanding the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
Yes there are plenty that support it,your one of them,making up excuses is supporting it,you can't be an enable then say you don't support it.

That makes you a hypocrite. Forcing a woman to die because her pregnancy went wrong is killing a living human life.

Nice try but big fail try again . I know one thing I value my childerns lives more than my own.
There are not millions of women dying every year from pregnancies get real.

Cancer cells are a "human life" - a living organism with human DNA markers. Your definition is still imprecise. It is not an independent, individual human being, and is, therefore, not afforded any "rights".

This is a great example of the confusion that the Libtards have about the biology of abortion.

Every living thing on earth is either one cell or a collection of cells, including those humans not aborted.

The Libtards like to dehumanize the children to be murdered by claiming they are not human but the inconvenient truth is that by the time a woman finds out she is pregnant and can make arrangements to get the abortion the child has all the traits of any human person.
Is it capable of independent viability? No? Then it is not an individual, and not a person. You can try to cloud that reality all you like, it doesn't change the scientific facts.
Reality??

Nice try but big fail try again . I know one thing I value my childerns lives more than my own.
There are not millions of women dying every year from pregnancies get real.

That's because abortion is legal and safe in America.

However if you and people like you got their way women would be dying because their pregnancy went wrong.

You support forcing women to die if their pregnancy goes wrong.

That's pro death. Not pro life.

I'm sure your simplistic view is very convincing to the weak minded, but only a moron wouldn't recognize that the situation is much more complex than that. You're not a moron, so why aren't you making intelligent arguments?
'

The fact that you look at the decision to end a pregnancy as killing a child shows your inability to do anything but quote crazy right wing rhetoric.
Isn't it about time you went crying to the teacher again? It's been a good hour.
It is a fact abortion kills a human life

reb boy....You're repeating yourself. Run stick your head out the window......it could be overheating again.
Well sonny tell me when a human female gives birth what will she give birth to?
I call it human life. You may call it a dog for all I know that would be stupid, but I guess that's just how you think.

OK sweetlips....when does life begin, and why do you choose that particular point?

Is that why your bunch is trying to eliminate the legal part so the safe will be gone to? You know you can't stop them from happening, so the alternative you are pushing is a coat hanger in a back alley.

Maybe they'd be rarer if they were illegal cause they sure aren't rarer now.

Great...The right wing answer for abortion problems is more coat hangers. I should have known.

So you agree that abortion isn't rare. That's a starting point.

Doesn't matter how many there are.

Its none of your business.

You RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government, an end to the middle class and you're not going to get it without a fight.

MYOB

Killing unborn human beings is everyone's business. That you think otherwise is very sad.

I've asked on this thread before.....When do you think life begins? Also, are there any situations where you don't think the government should be able to override a woman's choice of what she does with her own body?

Killing unborn human beings is everyone's business. That you think otherwise is very sad.

Libtards want you to take responsibility for the welfare of everybody and their little brown dog but for some odd hypocritical reason they don't think a child's life is worth protecting.

They normally hate the concept of freedom except when it comes to the freedom of killing your child so they really have no credibility on the subject of freedom..

Of course these are the same people that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 so you know they don't exactly have a solid moral or intellectual foundation so it is not surprising they are for the killing of children

Why the fuck are righties so worried about a fetus, but then want to deny (SNAP) benefits to hungry children? Maybe you can explain that to me.

'

Abortion DOES kill an unborn human being. That's what it does, no question. It ends their life, terminates their life, kills them.

What is a D&C, and why did their numbers immediately drop to almost nothing when abortion was legalized?

Ignoring what I said, you're doing it right.

Just because you don't want to acknowledge what I asked is pertinent to the discussion doesn't mean I'm ignoring what you said.... Answer the question or run from it, I guess that's your choice.

Libtards want you to take responsibility for the welfare of everybody and their little brown dog but for some odd hypocritical reason they don't think a child's life is worth protecting.

They normally hate the concept of freedom except when it comes to the freedom of killing your child so they really have no credibility on the subject of freedom..

Of course these are the same people that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 so you know they don't exactly have a solid moral or intellectual foundation so it is not surprising they are for the killing of children

Why the fuck are righties so worried about a fetus, but then want to deny (SNAP) benefits to hungry children? Maybe you can explain that to me.

When you can prove that 'righties' want to 'deny benefits to hungry children', then you might have a point. You guys throw this crap out there and expect it to be taken seriously? Try again.

What you said is not "right wing rhetoric". It is a fact.

The pro abortionists don't like to admit their victims are humans because it destroys any trace of their their moral authority. They are like the Nazis that dehumanized the Jews before exterminating them.

They must be very pathetic people to support the infanticide of about a million American children each year most of them put to death because of mere inconvenience. .

Lesson one....Dehumanize your opponent. Compare them to Nazis. Accuse them of having no moral code at all, and of committing horrendous actions. That way you don't have to even consider their humanity as you try to destroy them. You've been brainwashed quite well. Do you even realize what they have done to your judgement?

When you kill children for the sake of convenience you are not saving anything.

The Nazis justified killing the Jews because they thought everybody would be better off without them, just like the abortionists. ":Kill the little bastards so we don't have to bother with them".. Despicable!

Libtards are always wrong on everything. Abortion is the worse thing for them to wrong on because children die.

So you think all abortions are just for convenience? Your brain is fried son.

Are you denying that abortionist kill for the sake of convenience because that is the reason why the great majority of abortions are performed. The number of abortions that performed in the US for medical reasons and rape/incest are around 4%. 96% are for convenience and that is despicable.

Only an immoral person would justify the killing of a child because a mother don't want to be bothered with the little bastard because that is what abortion on demand is about 96% of the time.

I don't think you really having an understanding of what abortion is really all about and you certainly have no appreciation for why the children are murdered. Typical Libtard ignorance.

Not to mention the fact that there's big money to be made. Abortionists live a lucrative lifestyle at the expense of their victims.

Wow....Sop the presses.....Drifty just discovered that doctors make a lot of money. What a shock!!!!

Libtards have three basic response to why they support abortion.

First is that a mother should have the freedom to kill her children for the sake of convenience. Of course besides this being a very immoral stance it totally denies the freedom of the child to live. A very disgusting postilion.

Second, society is better off withoput the children since the mother the mother wants to kill them. Equally as disgusting.

Third is the Nazi defense by saying that the children are not human so therefore we can kill them and not worry about it. The same defense the Nazi used to dehumanize the Jews when they sent them to extermination camps.

And embryo/fetus is not a child.
It's human life. What is that shown in the video?
Cancer cells are a "human life" - a living organism with human DNA markers. Your definition is still imprecise. It is not an independent, individual human being, and is, therefore, not afforded any "rights".
cancer cells are not human life but do continue to support murder even the federal government created a law protecting unborn children shocking ain't it

Lesson one....Dehumanize your opponent. Compare them to Nazis. Accuse them of having no moral code at all, and of committing horrendous actions. That way you don't have to even consider their humanity as you try to destroy them. You've been brainwashed quite well. Do you even realize what they have done to your judgement?

When you kill children for the sake of convenience you are not saving anything.

The Nazis justified killing the Jews because they thought everybody would be better off without them, just like the abortionists. ":Kill the little bastards so we don't have to bother with them".. Despicable!

Libtards are always wrong on everything. Abortion is the worse thing for them to wrong on because children die.

So you think all abortions are just for convenience? Your brain is fried son.

Are you denying that abortionist kill for the sake of convenience because that is the reason why the great majority of abortions are performed. The number of abortions that performed in the US for medical reasons and rape/incest are around 4%. 96% are for convenience and that is despicable.

Only an immoral person would justify the killing of a child because a mother don't want to be bothered with the little bastard because that is what abortion on demand is about 96% of the time.

I don't think you really having an understanding of what abortion is really all about and you certainly have no appreciation for why the children are murdered. Typical Libtard ignorance.

Not to mention the fact that there's big money to be made. Abortionists live a lucrative lifestyle at the expense of their victims.

Wow....Sop the presses.....Drifty just discovered that doctors make a lot of money. What a shock!!!!

So you support a profit being made from killing babies? But when anyone else makes a profit, it's 'evil'. The left doesn't think any medical industry should be a profit industry, so why should abortion be any different?

When you can prove that 'righties' want to 'deny benefits to hungry children', then you might have a point. You guys throw this crap out there and expect it to be taken seriously? Try again.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Are you freaking kidding me?

No, I'm not. You make ridiculous statements such as this to rationalize killing children? Are you freaking kidding me??? Who are 'righties' and where do you get that they want to 'deny benefits to hungry children'?

Votes for that 8.7 BILLION DOLLAR cut to welfare back in Feb. would certainly deny benefits to hungry children. That's just one I happened to remember off hand,but if you really want to know, there are very many more examples of right wing douch-baggery.

Votes for that 8.7 BILLION DOLLAR cut to welfare back in Feb. would certainly deny benefits to hungry children. That's just one I happened to remember off hand,but if you really want to know, there are very many more examples of right wing douch-baggery.

I don't see any starving children in America? Where are they?

Really, lefties just support irresponsibility, and give a ticket out of every irresponsible behavior, and in fact reward it, that's how they enslave people to vote for them. Can't be responsible enough to not get pregnant, here's an abortion. Can't be responsible enough to support your own children and family, here's welfare, don't worry about working or having any integrity. It's just a way to take control over people and empower yourselves. You treat everyone as if they're children, if you ask a child if they want to clean their room or eat ice cream, what do you think they're going to pick? So, you offer all the ice cream they want in exchange to enslave someone else to clean their room, and they'll do whatever you want them to do to keep the arrangement status quo. That's why the left promotes 'victimhood' and convinces people that they just can't help themselves and they need the government to save them. It's a disgusting position.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back