🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

Killing unborn human beings is everyone's business. That you think otherwise is very sad.

Libtards want you to take responsibility for the welfare of everybody and their little brown dog but for some odd hypocritical reason they don't think a child's life is worth protecting.

They normally hate the concept of freedom except when it comes to the freedom of killing your child so they really have no credibility on the subject of freedom..

Of course these are the same people that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 so you know they don't exactly have a solid moral or intellectual foundation so it is not surprising they are for the killing of children

Why the fuck are righties so worried about a fetus, but then want to deny (SNAP) benefits to hungry children? Maybe you can explain that to me.

When you can prove that 'righties' want to 'deny benefits to hungry children', then you might have a point. You guys throw this crap out there and expect it to be taken seriously? Try again.

Are you freaking kidding me?

No, I'm not. You make ridiculous statements such as this to rationalize killing children? Are you freaking kidding me??? Who are 'righties' and where do you get that they want to 'deny benefits to hungry children'?

RWers have been demonizing welfare recipients since Ronald Reagan's "Welfare Queen" myth.

Libtards have three basic response to why they support abortion.

First is that a mother should have the freedom to kill her children for the sake of convenience. Of course besides this being a very immoral stance it totally denies the freedom of the child to live. A very disgusting postilion.

Second, society is better off withoput the children since the mother the mother wants to kill them. Equally as disgusting.

Third is the Nazi defense by saying that the children are not human so therefore we can kill them and not worry about it. The same defense the Nazi used to dehumanize the Jews when they sent them to extermination camps.

And embryo/fetus is not a child.
It's human life. What is that shown in the video?
Cancer cells are a "human life" - a living organism with human DNA markers. Your definition is still imprecise. It is not an independent, individual human being, and is, therefore, not afforded any "rights".
cancer cells are not human life but do continue to support murder even the federal government created a law protecting unborn children shocking ain't it

So cancer cells aren't human life? Are they alive? Are they human? When you make arguments with adults, you need to be consistent. Teabaggers will accept your silly points, but adults, not so much.

Killing unborn human beings is everyone's business. That you think otherwise is very sad.

Libtards want you to take responsibility for the welfare of everybody and their little brown dog but for some odd hypocritical reason they don't think a child's life is worth protecting.

They normally hate the concept of freedom except when it comes to the freedom of killing your child so they really have no credibility on the subject of freedom..

Of course these are the same people that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 so you know they don't exactly have a solid moral or intellectual foundation so it is not surprising they are for the killing of children

Why the fuck are righties so worried about a fetus, but then want to deny (SNAP) benefits to hungry children? Maybe you can explain that to me.

When you can prove that 'righties' want to 'deny benefits to hungry children', then you might have a point. You guys throw this crap out there and expect it to be taken seriously? Try again.

Votes for that 8.7 BILLION DOLLAR cut to welfare back in Feb. would certainly deny benefits to hungry children. That's just one I happened to remember off hand,but if you really want to know, there are very many more examples of right wing douch-baggery.

I don't see any starving children in America? Where are they?

15.8 million children lived in food-insecure households in 2012

Child Hunger Poverty Fact Sheeting Feeding America

When you kill children for the sake of convenience you are not saving anything.

The Nazis justified killing the Jews because they thought everybody would be better off without them, just like the abortionists. ":Kill the little bastards so we don't have to bother with them".. Despicable!

Libtards are always wrong on everything. Abortion is the worse thing for them to wrong on because children die.

So you think all abortions are just for convenience? Your brain is fried son.

Are you denying that abortionist kill for the sake of convenience because that is the reason why the great majority of abortions are performed. The number of abortions that performed in the US for medical reasons and rape/incest are around 4%. 96% are for convenience and that is despicable.

Only an immoral person would justify the killing of a child because a mother don't want to be bothered with the little bastard because that is what abortion on demand is about 96% of the time.

I don't think you really having an understanding of what abortion is really all about and you certainly have no appreciation for why the children are murdered. Typical Libtard ignorance.

Not to mention the fact that there's big money to be made. Abortionists live a lucrative lifestyle at the expense of their victims.

Wow....Sop the presses.....Drifty just discovered that doctors make a lot of money. What a shock!!!!

So you support a profit being made from killing babies? But when anyone else makes a profit, it's 'evil'. The left doesn't think any medical industry should be a profit industry, so why should abortion be any different?

Such a silly thought that Hannity planted in your brain. Other than fox related sources, what exactly would lead you to make such an ignorant statement?

Votes for that 8.7 BILLION DOLLAR cut to welfare back in Feb. would certainly deny benefits to hungry children. That's just one I happened to remember off hand,but if you really want to know, there are very many more examples of right wing douch-baggery.

Damn Carla....you know facts just confuse these ignorant teabaggers.

No, I'm not. You make ridiculous statements such as this to rationalize killing children? Are you freaking kidding me??? Who are 'righties' and where do you get that they want to 'deny benefits to hungry children'?

RWers have been demonizing welfare recipients since Ronald Reagan's "Welfare Queen" myth.

So you keep saying.... haven't seen any proof of that. I think it's more that conservatives know that people are empowered and feel self worth and have integrity when being responsible for themselves. All welfare does is enslave the recipients, and you lefties are right on board with keeping them there so you can ensure yourselves a voting block. Do you want people to be on welfare? I think you must.

Food insecure.... lmao

So you think all abortions are just for convenience? Your brain is fried son.

Are you denying that abortionist kill for the sake of convenience because that is the reason why the great majority of abortions are performed. The number of abortions that performed in the US for medical reasons and rape/incest are around 4%. 96% are for convenience and that is despicable.

Only an immoral person would justify the killing of a child because a mother don't want to be bothered with the little bastard because that is what abortion on demand is about 96% of the time.

I don't think you really having an understanding of what abortion is really all about and you certainly have no appreciation for why the children are murdered. Typical Libtard ignorance.

Not to mention the fact that there's big money to be made. Abortionists live a lucrative lifestyle at the expense of their victims.

Wow....Sop the presses.....Drifty just discovered that doctors make a lot of money. What a shock!!!!

So you support a profit being made from killing babies? But when anyone else makes a profit, it's 'evil'. The left doesn't think any medical industry should be a profit industry, so why should abortion be any different?

Such a silly thought that Hannity planted in your brain. Other than fox related sources, what exactly would lead you to make such an ignorant statement?

Don't have an answer? Should abortion clinics make a profit?

Food insecure.... lmao

Food insecurity for children is funny? I rest my case.

Any business should make a reasonable profit. Are you against that too?

So you keep saying.... haven't seen any proof of that. I think it's more that conservatives know that people are empowered and feel self worth and have integrity when being responsible for themselves. All welfare does is enslave the recipients, and you lefties are right on board with keeping them there so you can ensure yourselves a voting block. Do you want people to be on welfare? I think you must.

You have heard that ridiculous claim so much till you actually believe it's true. How sad for you.

Food insecure.... lmao

Typical teabagger. All up in arms to protect an unviable zygote, but once they are born, letting the little bastards starve while the rights response is LMAO.

Food insecure.... lmao

That you believe in 'food insecurity' in America is what is funny, not only that, try to promote it.

So you're for the medical industry making a profit? You still haven't answered, and I asked first.

You have heard that ridiculous claim so much till you actually believe it's true. How sad for you.

So you do want people on welfare. How sad for you.

Food insecure.... lmao

That you believe in 'food insecurity' in America is what is funny, not only that, try to promote it.
That might not be the stupidest comment I ever heard, but certainly in the top ten.

Food insecure.... lmao

That might not be the stupidest comment I ever heard, but certainly in the top ten.

All you have is insults apparently, they often come when there is no counter to make. Keep up the good work!

Again I ask, where are the starving children in America?

Funny that we can show 50 million abortions in America, but you can't show one starving child.

So you're for the medical industry making a profit? You still haven't answered, and I asked first.

I answered your question. If you can't understand that, I can't help you.

Forum List

Back