🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

So you support a profit being made from killing babies? But when anyone else makes a profit, it's 'evil'. The left doesn't think any medical industry should be a profit industry, so why should abortion be any different?

Such a silly thought that Hannity planted in your brain. Other than fox related sources, what exactly would lead you to make such an ignorant statement?

Don't have an answer? Should abortion clinics make a profit?

Any business should make a reasonable profit. Are you against that too?

So you're for the medical industry making a profit? You still haven't answered, and I asked first.

I answered your question. If you can't understand that, I can't help you.

So you support the medical industry in making a profit? Perhaps there's hope for you yet. You should really explain that to your fellow lefties then, cause they're not with you on that one.

15.8 million children lived in food-insecure households in 2012

Child Hunger Poverty Fact Sheeting Feeding America

Food insecure.... lmao

Food insecurity for children is funny? I rest my case.

That you believe in 'food insecurity' in America is what is funny, not only that, try to promote it.
That might not be the stupidest comment I ever heard, but certainly in the top ten.

All you have is insults apparently, they often come when there is no counter to make. Keep up the good work!

Again I ask, where are the starving children in America?

Funny that we can show 50 million abortions in America, but you can't show one starving child.

You've been shown the report on food insecurity. If you are too slow to understand that, then you should just go away.

Such a silly thought that Hannity planted in your brain. Other than fox related sources, what exactly would lead you to make such an ignorant statement?

Don't have an answer? Should abortion clinics make a profit?

Any business should make a reasonable profit. Are you against that too?

So you're for the medical industry making a profit? You still haven't answered, and I asked first.

I answered your question. If you can't understand that, I can't help you.

So you support the medical industry in making a profit? Perhaps there's hope for you yet. You should really explain that to your fellow lefties then, cause they're not with you on that one.

I'm sure that's what is believed in the fox bubble. I am always amazed at the difference between what a teabagger thinks and reality.

They might starve so we kill them instead.
There are to many so we kill them instead
They might be unloved so we kill them instead
If a women gets pregnant she might die so we kill them instead
Its not human so we surly can kill them
They can't live on its own so we make damn sure it cant ever survive on their own.
What the hell is wrong with these people?

They can't live on its own so we make damn sure it cant ever survive on their own.

That is certainly a disgusting list of ideas. Fortunately, it is not the thinking of anyone but the rabid right wing anti abortionists. If you would consider the reasonable reasons why abortion should be allowed, you would realize your list is nothing more than a disgusting exaggeration spouted by the right wing, and your leaders are only telling you this crap for political reasons. They don't really care either way about abortion other than using it as a tool to stir up their supporters.

That is certainly a disgusting list of ideas. Fortunately, it is not the thinking of anyone but the rabid right wing anti abortionists. If you would consider the reasonable reasons why abortion should be allowed, you would realize your list is nothing more than a disgusting exaggeration spouted by the right wing, and your leaders are only telling you this crap for political reasons. They don't really care either way about abortion other than using it as a tool to stir up their supporters.
Everone has been repeated time and time again by pro abortion people over and over again,saying otherwise is just another lie
If people like yourself stop lying to themselves the conversation could move ahead,unfortunately,people like yourself,will never do that,so sad,but another inconvenient truth.

Is it capable of independent viability? No? Then it is not an individual, and not a person. You can try to cloud that reality all you like, it doesn't change the scientific facts.

A great many of the children that are murdered are capable of "independent viability" At least as capable as my 6 moth old granddaughter or my father was a month before he died.

I don't think a reasonable person would ever use the concept of "independent viability" as a criteria for living or dying.

Of course if you believe in the concept of infanticide you are not that reasonable of a person, are you?
Not legally in this country (the US) they weren't, as most states already have a (uncontested) ban on abortions after the 21st week. And medically, fetuses are not considered viable before then. Even with extraordinary measures, enspensinve machines, and incubators, they have a less than 2% chance of suvivability, hence not viable. care to try that again?

This is the stage of life where most children are aborted:

fetus.jpg

What week is that? What trimester?
Posting a picture, with no reference, and screaming, "This is what you're killing!!!!!" is evidence of absolutely nothing, and is nothing more than a pathetic appeal to emotion.

Is it capable of independent viability? No? Then it is not an individual, and not a person. You can try to cloud that reality all you like, it doesn't change the scientific facts.

A great many of the children that are murdered are capable of "independent viability" At least as capable as my 6 moth old granddaughter or my father was a month before he died.

I don't think a reasonable person would ever use the concept of "independent viability" as a criteria for living or dying.

Of course if you believe in the concept of infanticide you are not that reasonable of a person, are you?
Not legally in this country (the US) they weren't, as most states already have a (uncontested) ban on abortions after the 21st week. And medically, fetuses are not considered viable before then. Even with extraordinary measures, enspensinve machines, and incubators, they have a less than 2% chance of suvivability, hence not viable. care to try that again?
Ya let them live just a bit longer and they can.
Viability is just an excuse its not logical.

Everone has been repeated time and time again by pro abortion people over and over again,saying otherwise is just another lie
If people like yourself stop lying to themselves the conversation could move ahead,unfortunately,people like yourself,will never do that,so sad,but another inconvenient truth.

You got a link to those quotes?

This is the stage of life where most children are aborted:

fetus.jpg

What week is that? What trimester?
Posting a picture, with no reference, and screaming, "This is what you're killing!!!!!" is evidence of absolutely nothing, and is nothing more than a pathetic appeal to emotion.

Absolutely nothing?? yep that there is for sure a yellow lab no question.

Libtards have three basic response to why they support abortion.

First is that a mother should have the freedom to kill her children for the sake of convenience. Of course besides this being a very immoral stance it totally denies the freedom of the child to live. A very disgusting postilion.

Second, society is better off withoput the children since the mother the mother wants to kill them. Equally as disgusting.

Third is the Nazi defense by saying that the children are not human so therefore we can kill them and not worry about it. The same defense the Nazi used to dehumanize the Jews when they sent them to extermination camps.

And embryo/fetus is not a child.
It's human life. What is that shown in the video?
Cancer cells are a "human life" - a living organism with human DNA markers. Your definition is still imprecise. It is not an independent, individual human being, and is, therefore, not afforded any "rights".
cancer cells are not human life but do continue to support murder even the federal government created a law protecting unborn children shocking ain't it
Cancer cells are just a human as an embryo, or early stage fetus. But feel free to keep using the term murder incorrectly, and talking about thins that do not exist.

Ahh the old call for the magical link,you read much?your ears work.

This is what you get,they really have nothing but excuses.

Libtards have three basic response to why they support abortion.

First is that a mother should have the freedom to kill her children for the sake of convenience. Of course besides this being a very immoral stance it totally denies the freedom of the child to live. A very disgusting postilion.

Second, society is better off withoput the children since the mother the mother wants to kill them. Equally as disgusting.

Third is the Nazi defense by saying that the children are not human so therefore we can kill them and not worry about it. The same defense the Nazi used to dehumanize the Jews when they sent them to extermination camps.

Cancer cells are a "human life" - a living organism with human DNA markers. Your definition is still imprecise. It is not an independent, individual human being, and is, therefore, not afforded any "rights".
cancer cells are not human life but do continue to support murder even the federal government created a law protecting unborn children shocking ain't it
Cancer cells are just a human as an embryo, or early stage fetus. But feel free to keep using the term murder incorrectly, and talking about thins that do not exist.
Bwahahahah are you really going to try this really??wow gotta say its a new one,
Cancer cells and humans well I can say for sure my cancer would have never become a walking talking person.
What an idiot!!

Sorry, but even though the right wing constantly claim they have heard these things, I have never seen a single one of the actual quotes. If it has been said so often, as you claim, by pro choice advocates, you should easily show a link. Otherwise, it's just more right wing bubble rhetoric.

Bwahahahah are you really going to try this really??wow gotta say its a new one,
Cancer cells and humans well I can say for sure my cancer would have never become a walking talking person.
What an idiot!!

But is it human?

Not legally in this country (the US) they weren't, as most states already have a (uncontested) ban on abortions after the 21st week. And medically, fetuses are not considered viable before then. Even with extraordinary measures, exspensive machines, and incubators, they have a less than 2% chance of suvivability, hence not viable. care to try that again?
Actually viability is the only logical measurement. Every other argument is based on pure emotion. Now, if you choose to deny the rights of actual, existing people, in favour of a mass of cells that has the potential to possibly, perhaps, maybe become a person, based on irrational, emotional justifications, that's fine, but don't kid yourself into believing that you're being "logical".

Sorry, but even though the right wing constantly claim they have heard these things, I have never seen a single one of the actual quotes. If it has been said so often, as you claim, by pro choice advocates, you should easily show a link. Otherwise, it's just more right wing bubble rhetoric.
You must live in a hole,under a rock with your head up your ass
learn how to pay attention,read listenTHINK!

Not legally in this country (the US) they weren't, as most states already have a (uncontested) ban on abortions after the 21st week. And medically, fetuses are not considered viable before then. Even with extraordinary measures, exspensive machines, and incubators, they have a less than 2% chance of suvivability, hence not viable. care to try that again?
Actually viability is the only logical measurement. Every other argument is based on pure emotion. Now, if you choose to deny the rights of actual, existing people, in favour of a mass of cells that has the potential to possibly, perhaps, maybe become a person, based on irrational, emotional justifications, that's fine, but don't kid yourself into believing that you're being "logical".
Might become a person??
If not killed before birth it 100% guaranteed to be a human,every single time no matter what!
So what were you before you became a person? a parakeet?
Do you think before you psot nonsense like this?

What an idiot!!
I never said that it would. The only idiot here is the one that doesn't recognize that human cancer cells carry the exact same human genetic markers as embryos. Thus, one must wonder by what criteria you are calling it a "human life"? It certainly is not a human being, as I have already demonstrated that, by definition, it isn't. So, if you are not talking genetics, then by what standard are you calling this mass of cells "human life"?

Forum List

Back