After what BO seems to be getting away with

Every time more charges are filed against Team Trump we get these

<sob> but ....but...What about Obama? What about Hillary?

After what BO and Clinton got away with I am at the point where I don't care what Trump did. And so far all we have seen from nothing from the left wing assholes except hot air.

After what BO and Clinton got away with I am at the point where I don't care what Trump did. And so far all we have seen from nothing from the left wing assholes except hot air.

You wouldn’t care anyway, so you make shit up about President Barack Hussein Obama and First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

You wouldn’t care anyway, so you make shit up about President Barack Hussein Obama and First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
We dont have to make up shit about those 2 clowns, they had quite a show during BO(stinky)'s 2 terms. But as usual, it was very hard for a liberal to see what was going on.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Where are the court docs or arrest records? You have proof of anything that you're spewing about?

We dont have to make up shit about those 2 clowns, they had quite a show during BO(stinky)'s 2 terms. But as usual, it was very hard for a liberal to see what was going on.

View attachment 238819

Then where is your proof if you don't have to make shit up? Go crawl in trumps hole until you can provide concrete evidence.

We have Paul Ryan to blame for this. If Jim Jordan had been Speaker it would have been a very different outcome. But with the way the new Congress is conducting itself, Jim may very well be Speaker in 2020.

Where are the court docs or arrest records? You have proof of anything that you're spewing about?
Must be nice to be a Democrat when you have the Justice system that closed both eyes, while 10,000 Mexicans died at the hands of Eric the Racist Holder, 4 Us citizens died in Benghazi, because Barry didnt want to send in troops to stop Al Qaeda that he said was defeated. Or the FBI who wire tapped US citizens illegally. You libtards sure do love the 2 tier justice system, if you fuck up, you go to jail, your elites fuck up, they move up and get away with it...Just cant get more stupid than a worthless retarded liberal.

View attachment 238819

Then where is your proof if you don't have to make shit up? Go crawl in trumps hole until you can provide concrete evidence.
Where is your proof that they weren't 2 clowns?

made up? nope!

View attachment 238819

Where is your proof that they weren't 2 clowns?

So you have no proof? Just what I thought a trump chump spewing shit they see on fox, infowars and any right wing site. Too bad they don't provide proof either. It might be creditable if someone could provide concrete proof in an indictment. So all is just bs spewed by the right.

Must be nice to be a Democrat when you have the Justice system that closed both eyes, while 10,000 Mexicans died at the hands of Eric the Racist Holder, 4 Us citizens died in Benghazi, because Barry didnt want to send in troops to stop Al Qaeda that he said was defeated. Or the FBI who wire tapped US citizens illegally. You libtards sure do love the 2 tier justice system, if you fuck up, you go to jail, your elites fuck up, they move up and get away with it...Just cant get more stupid than a worthless retarded liberal.

Under what conservative rock did you find your "facts"?

The Most Successful Coverup

aided by RINO insiders I hope Trump rams the f-ing Demrats into the Potomac.

Wee........:spinner:
Yeah, I'm not going down Eagle's rabbit hole with him. Pay no attention to the fact that the Russians and Assange hacked the dems computers or conducted a misinformation campaign on social media directed by the former KGB to favor Trump.

If Trump wasn't a co-conspirator, we'll find out. Actually more likely we'll find some, but not conclusive, evidence that he was. But of course, there was a reason the Russians favored him over HRC. But more likely the Russians just wanted to fund a nationalist who advocated ending US involvement in any foreign alliance. And Trump was just a useful idiot.

Obama is a moron, no proof is required its that obvious.

Forum List

Back