🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

And I know a lot of people who won't.

Regarding polls, it's still six months out and things can change, but when polls show us things over and over again, we have to take those things seriously.

In the primaries - forget the caucuses - Trump has either been coming in at or below his polling numbers. Voters who are deciding in the last few days are voting overwhelmingly for someone else. He has a bedrock of support amongst a minority of voters but isn't expanding much beyond that. His negatives amongst Republican women have gone up during the election, with nearly half having a negative view of him.

Something has to change for Trump, because if this keeps going, the GOP are going to get crushed.

Or not.

No way those "Republican Women" vote for Hillary. It just won't ever happen. Again, the GOP can run fucking C'Thulhu and the Republican Rank and File will vote for him.

Polls have Hillary leading Trump by 10% amongst married women, a group Romney won.

Republican women don't have to vote for Hillary. Many just won't show up, and the Independent women will do the rest.

That is the actual big question. Actual crossover voting will be dwarfed by sitting at home on their hands on both sides. With the unpopularity of the top candidates, there will be a LOT of sitting at home. No way Hillary gets the black turnout or youth turnout that Obama got

Blacks will come out almost as hard. They have been in the primaries.

Young people probably won't though.

RepublicansNotOnYourSide_zpshg6rhvfl.jpg

^ that

Unless Hillary starts talking about some kind of Slavery Reparations, I dont see her getting nearly as many black votes as Obama did

It cracks me up when Democrats talk about Republicans when your nomination was over long ago because of super delegates. No Democrats votes mattered unless someone won a complete landslide
Super delegates have never gone to the candidate with less votes. No reason to believe it'll be different this time.

Want to see the Democrat primary results from Colorado and Wyoming? I'd ask for your GOP results but.... uh........ awkward

So if you're arguing the same hasn't happened in Democrat primaries where the voters felt the Bern and Hillary got most of the delegates, then you're full of shit. And if the superdelegates are going to the winning candidate, where are they? They're still with the felon when the hippie is repeatedly beating her in winning States and votes
It hasn't happened. Superdelegates can change their minds whenever they like. Just like the GOP's unbound delegates.

The point is that you mocking Republicans is categorically ridiculous. Your Super Delegates dominate the Democrat process while doing zero. It's up to them whether to do what you say or not. Republicans there's a lot more work involved

And I know a lot of people who won't.

Regarding polls, it's still six months out and things can change, but when polls show us things over and over again, we have to take those things seriously.

In the primaries - forget the caucuses - Trump has either been coming in at or below his polling numbers. Voters who are deciding in the last few days are voting overwhelmingly for someone else. He has a bedrock of support amongst a minority of voters but isn't expanding much beyond that. His negatives amongst Republican women have gone up during the election, with nearly half having a negative view of him.

Something has to change for Trump, because if this keeps going, the GOP are going to get crushed.

Or not.

No way those "Republican Women" vote for Hillary. It just won't ever happen. Again, the GOP can run fucking C'Thulhu and the Republican Rank and File will vote for him.

Polls have Hillary leading Trump by 10% amongst married women, a group Romney won.

Republican women don't have to vote for Hillary. Many just won't show up, and the Independent women will do the rest.

That is the actual big question. Actual crossover voting will be dwarfed by sitting at home on their hands on both sides. With the unpopularity of the top candidates, there will be a LOT of sitting at home. No way Hillary gets the black turnout or youth turnout that Obama got

I seriously doubt that blacks have come out "almost as hard" for Hillary as they did for Obama. What is that claim based on?

It does seem the Trumpster has you scared, guy. I've noticed you Cruz-bashing taglines have all vanished.

again, too early to tell, and Trump will bring in people who don't vote. I know a lot of people who never would have voted for Romney who can't wait to vote for Trump.

It cracks me up when Democrats talk about Republicans when your nomination was over long ago because of super delegates. No Democrats votes mattered unless someone won a complete landslide
How many more votes has Clinton gotten than Sanders has gotten? :rofl:

Unless Hillary starts talking about some kind of Slavery Reparations, I dont see her getting nearly as many black votes as Obama did

Yeah, here's the thing. Blacks came out pretty hard for John Kerry. they'll come out for Hillary, too.

Now, your side could do the sensible thing and not nominate a Nazi or a Religious Nut... and maybe you'd have a chance of winning. But keep doing what you are doing. that will work out well for you.

It does seem the Trumpster has you scared, guy. I've noticed you Cruz-bashing taglines have all vanished.

again, too early to tell, and Trump will bring in people who don't vote. I know a lot of people who never would have voted for Romney who can't wait to vote for Trump.

I'm scared of a Democrat President, veto-proof Senate and House, which is the tsunami that's coming if Trump is the nominee.

The "people who don't vote" will be overwhelmed by the "people who won't vote" and the large swings you'll see in the suburbs.

I'm scared of a Democrat President, veto-proof Senate and House, which is the tsunami that's coming if Trump is the nominee.

You see, I don't see that happening.

I think there's a possibility that the Senate might flip, by maybe one or two votes. There just aren't enough vulnerable seats out there. IL, PA, WI, NH and FL. That barely gets the Dems to 51.

The House is so Gerrymandered the Republicans would have to be caught in a major pedophilia ring (as opposed to the just the individual pedophile that gets outed) to get voted out.

So worst case scenario - Hillary takes the White House and Dems take the Senate for all of two years. At the end of two years, you will have all the Democratic Seats coming up that won in 2012 in SD, NE, IN, MO and other states where they probably shouldn't have.

I think Trump will have a better showing than Cruz will. People are excited about Trump.

People are not excited about Hillary and they aren't excited about Cruz.

Will he probably still lose? Yeah, probably. Unless Americans are so fed up with the shit your class has pulled on us over the last few decades they elect Trump as a big fuck you.

And you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

She won't get as many but it won't be a big gulf either, especially if Trump is the nominee.

Doesn't matter, which is my point. The Democrat process makes the Republican process look completely free and open. Hillary won before votes were cast as the super delegates went like 95% to her

Doesn't matter, which is my point. The Democrat process makes the Republican process look completely free and open. Hillary won before votes were cast as the super delegates went like 95% to her
Clinton won before any votes were cast? Nonsense.

You see, I don't see that happening.

I think there's a possibility that the Senate might flip, by maybe one or two votes. There just aren't enough vulnerable seats out there. IL, PA, WI, NH and FL. That barely gets the Dems to 51.

The House is so Gerrymandered the Republicans would have to be caught in a major pedophilia ring (as opposed to the just the individual pedophile that gets outed) to get voted out.

So worst case scenario - Hillary takes the White House and Dems take the Senate for all of two years. At the end of two years, you will have all the Democratic Seats coming up that won in 2012 in SD, NE, IN, MO and other states where they probably shouldn't have.

I think Trump will have a better showing than Cruz will. People are excited about Trump.

People are not excited about Hillary and they aren't excited about Cruz.

Will he probably still lose? Yeah, probably. Unless Americans are so fed up with the shit your class has pulled on us over the last few decades they elect Trump as a big fuck you.

And you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

I don't think the House will flip either, but I'd give it a 30%-40% chance if Trump is the nominee.

The reason is simple math. The notion that there are few competitive districts is premised upon a "normal" election, i.e. if the vote is fairly close, like 53/47. But the math changes if it's a blowout, like 59/41.

That's because of the way the districts have been gerrymandered. Most Republican districts have smaller majorities than most Democrat districts. That's why here in Florida, Obama can win the state but the Republicans can win most of the districts. If there is a Democrat tidal wave, many of those "safe" Republican districts aren't going to be safe anymore because there is less of a buffer in the GOP districts than in Democrat districts.

If Trump wins, the Republicans will control everything.

Forum List

Back