🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After yesterday's performance, Trump SHOULD agree to testify before Mueller

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Obviously, given Trump's temperament in his performance on Fox & Friends, his testifying before a Mueller's team of investigators should be a breeze.......

Go for it, Trump......after all, you're the "smartest man, with the best words, bordering on genius status"........lol

upload_2018-4-27_6-57-2.png

Obviously, given Trump's temperament in his performance on Fox & Friends, his testifying before a Mueller's team of investigators should be a breeze.......

Go for it, Trump......after all, you're the "smartest man, with the best words, bordering on genius status"........lol

View attachment 190226
/------/ Trump doing what no other President could do.
NORTH MEETS SOUTH!
'NO MORE WAR'

Figured some AH would give Trump credit for NK,SK meeting The moron the sick pos in our WH had nothing to do with it

View attachment 190226
NORTH MEETS SOUTH!
'NO MORE WAR'

Trump made the sun come up this morning also! He is a god

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 190226
NORTH MEETS SOUTH!
'NO MORE WAR'

Trump made the sun come up this morning also! He is a god

Yes the idiot is like the rooster crowing in the morning cause he thinks he's the reason the sun rose

View attachment 190226

If his voice goes any higher only dogs will hear him. Rump be out there channeling his Minnie Riperton.

I love the way Fox and Fiends gave him the hook and cut him off before he dug hisself even deeper. He'll find another way though.

Last edited:

View attachment 190226
NORTH MEETS SOUTH!
'NO MORE WAR'

Yyyyeah umm..... that was Lincoln.
/----/ Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny? You're most successful on the former.

Figured some AH would give Trump credit for NK,SK meeting The moron the sick pos in our WH had nothing to do with it
/----/ You're never going to give Trump credit for anything. If it happened under Obozo you'd still be singing his praises.

/----/ You're never going to give Trump credit for anything. If it happened under Obozo you'd still be singing his praises.

Uhhmmm.... while Dim Dung and Moon Unit were working out the ramifications of Dung's hole in the ground, Rump was on his phone shrieking in sopranino about Stormy Daniels on a TV show.

I mean I could sit here and take credit for the Boston Red Sox running away with their division based on my incessant trolling of the Wankees; that doesn't give me an MVP.

View attachment 190226

Why should he? Mueller is desperate at this point.

I understand that presidents get credit or take the fall for what happens on their watch Which brings me to how much credit did you or republicans give Obama for his employment record or almost a triple of the DOW? You gave him crap so now you get it back

View attachment 190226

Why should he? Mueller is desperate at this point.

He is not the one calling into a TV news show and ranting....

He's at it again this morning. We have a problem folks. "Remember sailor!" :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

Verified account 3h3 hours ago
Is everybody believing what is going on. James Comey can’t define what a leak is. He illegally leaked CLASSIFIED INFORMATION but doesn’t understand what he did or how serious it is. He lied all over the place to cover it up. He’s either very sick or very dumb. Remember sailor!

Just the good stuff from yesterday :)

Just The Good Stuff From Trump's Unhinged 'Fox & Friends' Interview

ab30b245766ce775d9639247f63f467b.jpg

View attachment 190226
He is a genius. And he's right the justice department is not doing its job.

Forum List

Back