Ag Barr has gone too far, and need to resign

I
The release of Flynn and now Manifort by the AG have put the Executive Dept. under scrutiny of engaging in extralegal activities; this will likely undermine the Administration in every court house, in every jail and every prison in America.

Two white guys, one convicted by jury, and one who plead guilty of a number of felonies have been released, and both are friends of the President; they will not serve time in a prison, based on nothing but one man's loathsome behavior. AG Barr will do anything to protect The President, and this will become the albatross around the neck of the entire "Dept. of Justice, the White House, judges and Warden's all across America

Attorney's all over America will have a powerful argument to commute the sentence of their clients who are in danger of becoming ill with the coronavirus, and will bring evidence that their client is at risk.

Chaos reigns, and has been the theme since DJT took office and exacerbated by the Attorney General.

View attachment 335971
I think Barr deserves a merit badge and maybe even a gold star too. However the democratic asshats of the previous administration all deserve jail.

You think? That's funny. How about making an argument to prove anything you've posted is true?

Making an argument is not hard, I made an argument in a minute or two, and you (apparently) didn't read it, or if you did you disagreed with it, but can't provide a rebuttal. Why is that, isn't that what a message board is all about, making strong arguments in support of opinions?

BTW, you are not the only one incapable of writing a rebuttal, you and those above rely on ad hominems and foolish claims - maybe ya'll ought to take a course in expository writing, even if to learn what that is:

Lesson #1: What is Expository Writing? - Definition & Examples - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com
wuhan wang.jpg

You no make argument. You bloviate like cow with mad cow disease. You most infected with new virus. You buy glorious test kit from IM2. He send you test and free transistor radio.

The release of Flynn and now Manifort by the AG have put the Executive Dept. under scrutiny of engaging in extralegal activities; this will likely undermine the Administration in every court house, in every jail and every prison in America.

Two white guys, one convicted by jury, and one who plead guilty of a number of felonies have been released, and both are friends of the President; they will not serve time in a prison, based on nothing but one man's loathsome behavior. AG Barr will do anything to protect The President, and this will become the albatross around the neck of the entire "Dept. of Justice, the White House, judges and Warden's all across America

Attorney's all over America will have a powerful argument to commute the sentence of their clients who are in danger of becoming ill with the coronavirus, and will bring evidence that their client is at risk.

Chaos reigns, and has been the theme since DJT took office and exacerbated by the Attorney General.

View attachment 335971

Need a tissue ?

TDS thread 1,568

I

View attachment 335971
I think Barr deserves a merit badge and maybe even a gold star too. However the democratic asshats of the previous administration all deserve jail.

You think? That's funny. How about making an argument to prove anything you've posted is true?

Making an argument is not hard, I made an argument in a minute or two, and you (apparently) didn't read it, or if you did you disagreed with it, but can't provide a rebuttal. Why is that, isn't that what a message board is all about, making strong arguments in support of opinions?

BTW, you are not the only one incapable of writing a rebuttal, you and those above rely on ad hominems and foolish claims - maybe ya'll ought to take a course in expository writing, even if to learn what that is:

Lesson #1: What is Expository Writing? - Definition & Examples - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

You throw out your "opinions" as if they are gospel, they aren't they ONLY your opinions. Now, file a lawsuit and go after Barr otherwise your just another troll.

View attachment 335971

I'm surprised Manifort go out, since he's neither murderer not rapist. The Democrats seemed pretty particular about that.

I

View attachment 335971

View attachment 335982

You no make argument. You bloviate like cow with mad cow disease. You most infected with new virus. You buy glorious test kit from IM2. He send you test and free transistor radio.

I do. Thanks so much for joining the circle jerk and proving that my comments - " You bloviate like cow with mad cow disease" - lack substance, thought or are thought provoking. I do appreciate your comment with a sound and logical use of your own unique form of syntax.

Last edited:
Have the usual obsequious defenders of Trump's lap dog finally run out of idiot-grams? Note to others, other than the trumpanzee set, the set that seems oblivious to reality and resort to callow and caval comments along with personal attacks is proof that this set of trump supporters are poorly educated bigots.

Last edited:
Put Ears, Biden, Clapper, Comey, Strokz, Rice, Brennan and others on the stand under oath.... with the evidence of a conspiracy.

That'd be hilarious

Have the usual obsequious defenders of Trump's lap dog finally run out of idiot-grams? Note to others, other than the trumpanzee set, the set that seems oblivious to reality and resort to callow and caval comments along with personal attacks is proof that this set of trump supporters are poorly educated bigots.

finally run out of idiot-grams?

You're still an idiot...so no.

Making an argument is not hard, I made an argument in a minute or two...

And it was ridiculously flawed, because Manifort is not a free man.

There's no reason to waste time conversing with someone who's too stupid to understand that...

The question is not if Manifort is a Free Man, the question is why was he singled out to spent his sentence at home, and thousands of other inmates with lesser felony crimes remain in prisons, and in county jails (most with misdemeanor offensives) and not released by the AG?

Is that too difficult for you to comprehend? [since the guys who called me stupid are defenders of the AG their level of intelligence is questionable]
The AG has no authority to release prisoners in state prison or county jail. If you consider yourself intelligent you should already know this. Take your concerns to your governor.

finally run out of idiot-grams?

You're still an idiot...so no.

Really, that's all you got Todd? I'm not an expert in 'idiot", since you seem to be, please define for me and the readers what factors do you have to prove I'm an idiot? Or for that matter, what can you do to substantiate that I'm a person affected with extreme intellectual disabilities?

Open your eyes and ears Todd, and stop being an easily led fool.

There's no reason to waste time conversing with someone who's too stupid to understand that...

The question is not if Manifort is a Free Man, the question is why was he singled out to spent his sentence at home, and thousands of other inmates with lesser felony crimes remain in prisons, and in county jails (most with misdemeanor offensives) and not released by the AG?

Is that too difficult for you to comprehend? [since the guys who called me stupid are defenders of the AG their level of intelligence is questionable]

For an idiot who screams about Ad Hominem attacks you sure use Ad Hominems a lot.

"since the guys who called me stupid are defenders of the AG their level of intelligence is questionable"
Because of your self proclaimed intellectual supriority?

The AG has no authority to release prisoners in state prison or county jail. If you consider yourself intelligent you should already know this. Take your concerns to your governor.

Mea culpa, you are correct. And I will amend my last sentence:

The question is not if Manifort is a Free Man, the question is why was he singled out to spent his sentence at home, and thousands of other inmates with lesser felony crimes remain in Federal Prisons who are their for non violent crimes?

Justice is not limited to friends of the President, and the AG of the United States has a duty to dispense justice to every person within the borders of the United States. The DOJ and the Judiciary have passed judgments on over crowding, and on the number per capita of minorities sentenced to State Prisons, County Jails and Juvenile Institutions. So you claim is a half-truth.

For an idiot who screams about Ad Hominem attacks you sure use Ad Hominems a lot.

"since the guys who called me stupid are defenders of the AG their level of intelligence is questionable"

You need to read up on an Ad Hominem.

You need to look up Ad Hominem.

You need to grow up and deflate that unwarranted ego of yours.

In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

I

View attachment 335971

As far as dumbass like yourself are concerned because I said so should suffice. Learn to respect your superiors and not to sass or backtalk.

In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

In the mind of the malignant narcissist everyone should bow to his every whim and fancy. AND believe every word he/she uttereth without question.

Forum List

Back