AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

Actually I'm more of a citizen than yourself. I take pleasure in getting all I can out of my Second Amendment rights. You on the other hand, voluntarily choose to forfeit yours.

What kind of a "citizen" refuses to participate in an American Constitutional right?
I am happy with just hunting rifles and shotguns, all a civilized country needs. We don't need idiots like you armed with military style weapons that are dangerous and lethal and seem to drive idiots like you crazy.

AR-15 is a hunting rifle.

View attachment 282651
An AR-15 is a hinting rifle for jackasses that can't shoot.

The AR-15 is one of the most popular sporting rifles made. And the vast majority of owners aren't at all interested in conducting a mass shooting. In fact, handguns are the weapon of choice for crime. A previous generation of Gun Control Freaks railed against "Saturday Night Specials" (small caliber, inexpensive handguns) much like the current generation rails against "Assault Weapons".
There already are 17 million of them. And the bullet they use causes more damage then any other. It is designed to kill and cause great damage. Have a semi-automatic hunting rifle and hold on to your AR-15. End of story we don't want them to be sold anymore there's too many already. And we want background checks that's the first thing. Background checks on all sales.

Why don't the liberals give up these weapons voluntarily and first, as an example to the rest of us how to live? All of the liberal candidate for high office, from Obama to the Clintons to Sleepy Joe and Warren Wilhelm, have body guards armed to the teeth with these weapons and more.

Don't you think its hypocritical for B. Hussein O to tell me not to pack heat , when he himself is so heavily armed?

Lol, thanks for proving my point.
DNA determines the physical. Not the mental.
Yes, and DNA proves a boy cannot be a girl.
Physically.
Mentally? Yes they need help. Not encouragement to start taking pills and mutilating their bodies.
The huge majority of psycho analysts psychologists and psychiatrists say you are a dumbass bigot. LOL
You people are supporting little kids to transform. Liberalism in a picture.
proxy-1.jpg

It all happened. Read a newspaper or something. Google it geez.

Think about it Franco, if the MSM sources are littered with spooks from the lettered agencies, and these are the same agencies that are causing the chaos, why would anything that is printed in those sources be entirely accurate?

The entire Mueller report is likely a complete fabrication.
View attachment 282290
if-u-had-a-brain.gif

Why did nothing ever happen to Roger Stone? Do you even know?

Tell me what Mueller's report said on that?

How come those Russian's that were "indicted" never came to trial? Do you know? Because they would have had to seen evidence the BOB did not have. . . . :71:

FBI Never Saw CrowdStrike Unredacted or Final Report on Alleged Russian Hacking Because None was Produced
The FBI relied on CrowdStrike’s “conclusion” to blame Russia for hacking DNC servers, though the private firm never produced a final report and the FBI never asked them to, as Ray McGovern explains.
FBI Never Saw CrowdStrike Unredacted or Final Report on Alleged Russian Hacking Because None was Produced

". . . The revelation came in a court filing by the government in the pre-trial phase of Roger Stone, a long-time Republican operative who had an unofficial role in the campaign of candidate Donald Trump. Stone has been charged with misleading Congress, obstructing justice and intimidating a witness.

The filing was in response to a motion by Stone’s lawyers asking for “unredacted reports” from CrowdStrike in an effort to get the government to prove that Russia hacked the DNC server. “The government … does not possess the information the defandant seeks,” the filing says.

In his motion, Stone’s lawyers said he had only been given three redacted drafts. In a startling footnote in the government’s response, the DOJ admits the drafts are all that exist. “Although the reports produced to the defendant are marked ‘draft,’ counsel for the DNC and DCCC informed the government that they are the last version of the report produced,” the footnote says.

In other words CrowdStrike, upon which the FBI relied to conclude that Russia hacked the DNC, never completed a final report and only turned over three redacted drafts to the government.

Stone on his way to court in February. (Victoria Pickering/Flickr)

These drafts were “voluntarily” given to the FBI by DNC lawyers, the filing says. “No redacted information concerned the attribution of the attack to Russian actors,” the filing quotes DNC lawyers as saying.

In Stone’s motion his lawyers argued: “If the Russian state did not hack the DNC, DCCC, or [Clinton campaign chairman John] Podesta’s servers, then Roger Stone was prosecuted for obstructing a congressional investigation into an unproven Russian state hacking conspiracy … The issue of whether or not the DNC was hacked is central to the Defendant’s defense.”

<snip>

VIPS does not believe the June 12, 14, & 15 timing was pure coincidence. Rather, it suggests the start of a pre-emptive move to associate Russia with anything WikiLeaks might have been about to publish and to “show” that it came from a Russian hack.

Bill Binney, a former NSA technical director and a VIPS member, filed an affidavit in Stone’s case. Binney said: “WikiLeaks did not receive stolen data from the Russian government. Intrinsic metadata in the publicly available files on WikiLeaks demonstrates that the files acquired by WikiLeaks were delivered in a medium such as a thumb drive.”

<snip>

On March 31, 2017 WikiLeaks released the most damaging disclosure up to that point from what it called “Vault 7” — a treasure trove of CIA cybertools leaked from CIA files. This disclosure featured the tool “Marble Framework,” which enabled the CIA to hack into computers, disguise who hacked in, and falsely attribute the hack to someone else by leaving so-called tell-tale signs — like Cyrillic, for example.

The CIA documents also showed that the “Marble” tool had been employed in 2016.

Two weeks later, then CIA Director Mike Pompeo branded WikiLeaks a “non-state hostile intelligence service,” and the U.S. put pressure on Ecuador, which had given Assange asylum, to expel him from its London embassy. He was on April 11 when British police arrested him. On the same day he was convicted of skipping bail on a Swedish investigation that had since been dropped. Assange was sentenced to 50 weeks in London’s max-security Belmarsh prison.

Comey, it seems a safe bet, still worries that Assange or one of his associates, will provide “technical evidence” enough to prove “who did not engage in the DNC releases. . . . ”

One simple question: Does Congress or FBI have proof that Russians hacked DNC server?
669.jpg

. . quite the reverse actually.

From what has been released in the Wiki dump? Preliminary analysis indicate that it was a leak rather than a hack. The establishment has been seeding disinformation through the CFR controlled media from the start.

That is, when we get to the root of this whole issue, what this is about.
Funny how every Republican in the House and Senate intelligence committees said you're nuts you're so badly misinformed....

Actually I'm more of a citizen than yourself. I take pleasure in getting all I can out of my Second Amendment rights. You on the other hand, voluntarily choose to forfeit yours.

What kind of a "citizen" refuses to participate in an American Constitutional right?
I am happy with just hunting rifles and shotguns, all a civilized country needs. We don't need idiots like you armed with military style weapons that are dangerous and lethal and seem to drive idiots like you crazy.

View attachment 282651

The AR-15 is one of the most popular sporting rifles made. And the vast majority of owners aren't at all interested in conducting a mass shooting. In fact, handguns are the weapon of choice for crime. A previous generation of Gun Control Freaks railed against "Saturday Night Specials" (small caliber, inexpensive handguns) much like the current generation rails against "Assault Weapons".
There already are 17 million of them. And the bullet they use causes more damage then any other. It is designed to kill and cause great damage. Have a semi-automatic hunting rifle and hold on to your AR-15. End of story we don't want them to be sold anymore there's too many already. And we want background checks that's the first thing. Background checks on all sales.

17 million isn't enough. The government should support the Second Amendment by purchasing an AR-15 for every man, woman, and child in this country.

The "bullet" they use are for hunting woodchucks and prairie dogs. 5.56mm is a little puny for my taste: 30 caliber or go home.

What the hell good would there be in a bullet that wasn't designed to kill and cause great damage? You can if you want to I'm not fighting off home invaders with a dildo.

The AR-15 is a semi-auto hunting weapons. The military M4 carbine version of the AR-15 fires a three-round full-auto burst.

Who the fuck are you referring to "we", as in "we don't want them sold any more"? Don't count all those AR-15 owners as part of your "we."

And there will be no background checks on all sales. I'm sitting here this very moment in the garage. On the floor and table next to me are 7 large boxes and a stack of 24 rifles, shotguns, and pistols. There's a gun show in my town this weekend and I have three tables rented. I will sell them to whomever I want, as long as they're not a felon or a minor. Probably pick up a few more for myself too, with no background checks involved. And there's not one single thing you can say or do to change that.

Enjoy your crappy weekend.

View attachment 282651

Why don't the liberals give up these weapons voluntarily and first, as an example to the rest of us how to live? All of the liberal candidate for high office, from Obama to the Clintons to Sleepy Joe and Warren Wilhelm, have body guards armed to the teeth with these weapons and more.

Don't you think its hypocritical for B. Hussein O to tell me not to pack heat , when he himself is so heavily armed?
Almost no one is talking about taking away or giving up weapons, super duper. Go

View attachment 282651

17 million isn't enough. The government should support the Second Amendment by purchasing an AR-15 for every man, woman, and child in this country.

The "bullet" they use are for hunting woodchucks and prairie dogs. 5.56mm is a little puny for my taste: 30 caliber or go home.

What the hell good would there be in a bullet that wasn't designed to kill and cause great damage? You can if you want to I'm not fighting off home invaders with a dildo.

The AR-15 is a semi-auto hunting weapons. The military M4 carbine version of the AR-15 fires a three-round full-auto burst.

Who the fuck are you referring to "we", as in "we don't want them sold any more"? Don't count all those AR-15 owners as part of your "we."

And there will be no background checks on all sales. I'm sitting here this very moment in the garage. On the floor and table next to me are 7 large boxes and a stack of 24 rifles, shotguns, and pistols. There's a gun show in my town this weekend and I have three tables rented. I will sell them to whomever I want, as long as they're not a felon or a minor. Probably pick up a few more for myself too, with no background checks involved. And there's not one single thing you can say or do to change that.

Another gun dealer and brainwashed functional moron dot-dot-dot I'll bet you we have universal background checks within three years.

View attachment 282651

Almost no one is talking about taking away or giving up weapons, super duper. Go

What do you mean "almost nobody"?

You didn't hear the phony Mexican, Beto's speech in this regard?

And not a single one of the other Democrat Party candidates contradicted him in this regard

This has already been done to death.

Move on, it's over.
Thank you for proving my point
There is no "point" as you say. If I follow your attempted distraction you have accomplished your goal.

We aren't going down that road, time to return to the thread topic.
Of course Barr is investigating it,, of course you don’t want him to lol hahahahahahahh

The Impeachment Story Is Simple. Republicans Are just Trying To Confuse You. GOP leaders desperately want to lose you in the process and take attention away from what the president did. He repeatedly pressured a foreign government to meddle in the 2020 election to help him win. It’s all in the White House summary and it’s corroborated by the whistleblower complaint and Trump admitted it. He’s even asking other countries to do it on tv now. The Republican strategy to this is to create confusion, namely by focusing on the legal process of whistleblower law. Not only are their claims false, they are irrelevant to the facts of Trump’s abuse of power. The whistleblower did exactly what they were supposed to do.

Republicans are trying to paper over the facts with confusion, conspiracies and flat-out lies. “This is looking more & more like a deep state scheme,” House Republican Steve Scalise (R-La.) tweeted Wednesday, invoking an insane conspiracy theory as an explanation for how Schiff got wind of a whistleblower complaint before it was filed. He lied. The question is why?” McCarthy tweeted Wednesday, falsely claiming Schiff had spoken with the whistleblower when he had not. GOP senators, meanwhile, have been spreading misinformation to try to smear the credibility of the whistleblower. They have argued that in order to be considered a “real” whistleblower, you have to have firsthand information of a situation, which is false. “By definition, he’s not a whistleblower because he was reporting hearsay,” Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) incorrectly told reporters last week. “I think that we are giving too much credit, to someone who does not meet the definition of a whistleblower.” “It’s not a whistleblower because he wasn’t in the room. He wasn’t on the phone call,” Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) said last week, also falsely. They were publicly corrected on Tuesday by one of their own colleague, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “The distinctions being drawn between first- and second-hand knowledge aren’t legal ones,”. “It’s just not part of whistleblower protection law or any agency policy.” He added, “This person appears to have followed the whistleblower protection laws and ought to be heard out and protected.”

Just Gibberish -
The "whistleblower" told us about a perfectly, perfect call.

The Dems freaked because all the "Gold" is in Ukraine.
They know that their sychophants are too stupid to see - until it runs them over - which it will

Remember how the Democrat media all said "well that sucked' after Mueller made a fool of himself on TV.
Don't worry, you won't have to remember it long
Your memory is going to be refreshed shortly.
Mahler also said that he would indict Trump if he weren't president. The same stuff that his lawyer went to jail for. when the Trump campaign meets with Russians over a hundred times and there are no notes taken oh, and they lie about it actually happening oh, I believe that is pretty damn suspicious. Anyway why would the Russians want these idiots trying to help them LOL? They did just fine with no help. Although the trumper's did say they welcomed any help my God what is going on. Poor America. America brainwashed misinformed and seriously dumb....

View attachment 282651

Another gun dealer and brainwashed functional moron dot-dot-dot I'll bet you we have universal background checks within three years.

Doesn't matter if we do. I simply won't comply.

It's not like there going to be a hall monitor standing over every transaction.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving my point
There is no "point" as you say. If I follow your attempted distraction you have accomplished your goal.

We aren't going down that road, time to return to the thread topic.
Of course Barr is investigating it,, of course you don’t want him to lol hahahahahahahh

The Impeachment Story Is Simple. Republicans Are just Trying To Confuse You. GOP leaders desperately want to lose you in the process and take attention away from what the president did. He repeatedly pressured a foreign government to meddle in the 2020 election to help him win. It’s all in the White House summary and it’s corroborated by the whistleblower complaint and Trump admitted it. He’s even asking other countries to do it on tv now. The Republican strategy to this is to create confusion, namely by focusing on the legal process of whistleblower law. Not only are their claims false, they are irrelevant to the facts of Trump’s abuse of power. The whistleblower did exactly what they were supposed to do.

Republicans are trying to paper over the facts with confusion, conspiracies and flat-out lies. “This is looking more & more like a deep state scheme,” House Republican Steve Scalise (R-La.) tweeted Wednesday, invoking an insane conspiracy theory as an explanation for how Schiff got wind of a whistleblower complaint before it was filed. He lied. The question is why?” McCarthy tweeted Wednesday, falsely claiming Schiff had spoken with the whistleblower when he had not. GOP senators, meanwhile, have been spreading misinformation to try to smear the credibility of the whistleblower. They have argued that in order to be considered a “real” whistleblower, you have to have firsthand information of a situation, which is false. “By definition, he’s not a whistleblower because he was reporting hearsay,” Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) incorrectly told reporters last week. “I think that we are giving too much credit, to someone who does not meet the definition of a whistleblower.” “It’s not a whistleblower because he wasn’t in the room. He wasn’t on the phone call,” Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) said last week, also falsely. They were publicly corrected on Tuesday by one of their own colleague, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “The distinctions being drawn between first- and second-hand knowledge aren’t legal ones,”. “It’s just not part of whistleblower protection law or any agency policy.” He added, “This person appears to have followed the whistleblower protection laws and ought to be heard out and protected.”

Just Gibberish -
The "whistleblower" told us about a perfectly, perfect call.

The Dems freaked because all the "Gold" is in Ukraine.
They know that their sychophants are too stupid to see - until it runs them over - which it will

Remember how the Democrat media all said "well that sucked' after Mueller made a fool of himself on TV.
Don't worry, you won't have to remember it long
Your memory is going to be refreshed shortly.
Mahler also said that he would indict Trump if he weren't president. The same stuff that his lawyer went to jail for. when the Trump campaign meets with Russians over a hundred times and there are no notes taken oh, and they lie about it actually happening oh, I believe that is pretty damn suspicious. Anyway why would the Russians want these idiots trying to help them LOL? They did just fine with no help. Although the trumper's did say they welcomed any help my God what is going on. Poor America. America brainwashed misinformed and seriously dumb....

Worry not scared little beta male....America will be just fine, even better when you progs are driven back under your rocks.

View attachment 282651

Effing liar. Every left-winger on this site and their stupid Democrat hopefuls is trying to con your illiterate semi-functional moron into believing that they're going after the guns. Some of them are ok with rifles and shotguns, but those aren't what you call "weapons".

Before Reagan, the top tax rate was 70 percent. He cut it to 50% and had some success. Then on the way out basically he cut it to 28%, and 28% or 39% or anywhere in between or 50% is not enough to keep a healthy economy. and yes I know they do not actually pay that amount. But it goes up. As it is there is not enough money to invest in infrastructure or cheap college and training for our workforce. And the amount we tax giant corporations making gigantic profits is a total scandal. Wake up and smell the coffee dumbass you're voting for scumbag greedy idiot billionaires who brainwash you with garbage propaganda. I love this inquiry because if you pay any attention, you will discover everything you know is a bunch of crap. According to every respected journalists law enforcement politician in the entire world LOL. But you listen to idiots bought off like Sean and Rush Limbaugh and much worse....

Before Woodrow Wilson there was no income tax.

What's the point of 70% tax rate if nobody is paying that much?

Why is a scandal if big corporations make "gigantic" profit?
The higher tax rates mean they pay more duh.

The Scandal is that 60 of the largest corporations are making huge profits and pay nothing. the GOP is in bed with lobbyists they are lobbyists or they were lobbyists or they will be lobbyists. GOP is the swamp. Obviously to anyone in the world but you dupes.

Effing liar. Every left-winger on this site and their stupid Democrat hopefuls is trying to con your illiterate semi-functional moron into believing that they're going after the guns. Some of them are ok with rifles and shotguns, but those aren't what you call "weapons".
no the Democrats want to ban the sale and manufacture of military style weapons for civilians. End of story. Taking them away, even when paying for them is out of the question.

The higher tax rates mean they pay more duh.

The Scandal is that 60 of the largest corporations are making huge profits and pay nothing. the GOP is in bed with lobbyists they are lobbyists or they were lobbyists or they will be lobbyists. GOP is the swamp. Obviously to anyone in the world but you dupes.

The owners of the corporations pay taxes on the profits when they get passed through to them as dividends.

no the Democrats want to ban the sale and manufacture of military style weapons for civilians. End of story. Taking them away, even when paying for them is out of the question.
Background checks are more important to me. Insane people don't buy guns illegally.

Idiot. The military doesn't use AR-15's. The use of military weapons is already restricted and controlled.

That's not what Beto said.

And the other candidates all listened with an air of approval when he said it.

Background checks are more important to me. Insane people don't buy guns illegally.

Insane people buy guns illegally all of the time.

Where did you get the idea that black market gunsmiths would blackball someone just because they are nuts?

That's not what Beto said.

And the other candidates all listened with an air of approval when he said it.
Is not a front runner at all. Brainwashed functional moron....

Insane people buy guns illegally all of the time.

Where did you get the idea that black market gunsmiths would blackball someone just because they are nuts?

Hell, the ghetto goblins in Chicago sell guns to each other every day, and 80% of them are as nutty as a fruitcake.

Forum List

Back