AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

Why don't the liberals give up these weapons voluntarily and first, as an example to the rest of us how to live? All of the liberal candidate for high office, from Obama to the Clintons to Sleepy Joe and Warren Wilhelm, have body guards armed to the teeth with these weapons and more.

Don't you think its hypocritical for B. Hussein O to tell me not to pack heat , when he himself is so heavily armed?
Almost no one is talking about taking away or giving up weapons, super duper. Go

Effing liar. Every left-winger on this site and their stupid Democrat hopefuls is trying to con your illiterate semi-functional moron into believing that they're going after the guns. Some of them are ok with rifles and shotguns, but those aren't what you call "weapons".
no the Democrats want to ban the sale and manufacture of military style weapons for civilians. End of story. Taking them away, even when paying for them is out of the question.

That's not what Beto said.

And the other candidates all listened with an air of approval when he said it.
Is not a front runner at all. Brainwashed functional moron....

So what is Beto isn't the "front runner"?

The front runners listened to his speech with an air of approval. Señor O'Rourke wasn't denounced by any of them, not even the so-called "moderate", Sleepy Joe.

There already are 17 million of them. And the bullet they use causes more damage then any other. It is designed to kill and cause great damage. Have a semi-automatic hunting rifle and hold on to your AR-15. End of story we don't want them to be sold anymore there's too many already. And we want background checks that's the first thing. Background checks on all sales.

Why don't the liberals give up these weapons voluntarily and first, as an example to the rest of us how to live? All of the liberal candidate for high office, from Obama to the Clintons to Sleepy Joe and Warren Wilhelm, have body guards armed to the teeth with these weapons and more.

Don't you think its hypocritical for B. Hussein O to tell me not to pack heat , when he himself is so heavily armed?
Almost no one is talking about taking away or giving up weapons, super duper. Go

Effing liar. Every left-winger on this site and their stupid Democrat hopefuls is trying to con your illiterate semi-functional moron into believing that they're going after the guns. Some of them are ok with rifles and shotguns, but those aren't what you call "weapons".
no the Democrats want to ban the sale and manufacture of military style weapons for civilians. End of story. Taking them away, even when paying for them is out of the question.

Idiot. The military doesn't use AR-15's. The use of military weapons is already restricted and controlled.
But they are military style, idiot. And stop gumming up the board with gun nut garbage. Gun dealers should shut the hell up. LOL

The front runners listened to his speech with an air of approval. Señor O'Rourke wasn't denounced by any of them, not even the so-called "moderate", Sleepy Joe.
Bologna and that was soon after 20 of his constituents got shot LOL. You have no shame. Brainwashed functional moron gun dealer hypocrite....

Background checks are more important to me. Insane people don't buy guns illegally.

Insane people buy guns illegally all of the time.

Where did you get the idea that black market gunsmiths would blackball someone just because they are nuts?

Hell, the ghetto goblins in Chicago sell guns to each other every day, and 80% of them are as nutty as a fruitcake.

And its not just Chicago.

In the Ghetto, they feed children psychotropic drugs and send them through therapy for autism, ADHD, Schizophrenia, etc., so mom can get an SSI check _"crazy money" for them. If they weren't crazy to start with, they adapt the crazy behavior over time.

Bologna and that was soon after 20 of his constituents got shot LOL. You have no shame. Brainwashed functional moron gun dealer hypocrite....

O'Rourke isn't in Congress, he doesn't have "constituents".

Background checks are more important to me. Insane people don't buy guns illegally.

Where did you get the idea that black market gunsmiths would blackball someone just because they are nuts?

Hell, the ghetto goblins in Chicago sell guns to each other every day, and 80% of them are as nutty as a fruitcake.

In the Ghetto, they feed children psychotropic drugs and send them through therapy for autism, ADHD, Schizophrenia, etc., so mom can get an SSI check _"crazy money" for them. If they weren't crazy to start with, they adapt the crazy behavior over time.
So pass the living wage and cheap training so they can get good jobs. This is pathetic. Thanks GOP. No sacrifice is too great so that the rich don't have to pay their fair share in taxes.

Idiot. The military doesn't use AR-15's. The use of military weapons is already restricted and controlled.
But they are military style, idiot. And stop gumming up the board with gun nut garbage. Gun dealers should shut the hell up. LOL

Are they really "military style"? You mean I can take mine and go invade Minnesota or something?

So pass the living wage and cheap training so they can get good jobs. This is pathetic. Thanks GOP. No sacrifice is too great so that the rich don't have to pay their fair share in taxes.
Reminiscent of Jack Kemp, the last good Republican.

Living wage? Screw that.

How about I just hand them a lantern and pay them $4 an hour to stand out in my front yard, as lawn jockeys?

I could use some light out there, it's starting to get dark.

The higher tax rates mean they pay more duh.

The Scandal is that 60 of the largest corporations are making huge profits and pay nothing. the GOP is in bed with lobbyists they are lobbyists or they were lobbyists or they will be lobbyists. GOP is the swamp. Obviously to anyone in the world but you dupes.

The owners of the corporations pay taxes on the profits when they get passed through to them as dividends.
If a company is not doing well, their profits are minimal or even zero. If it is a c-corp, the owner an take a salary which is tax deductible for the corp & on the owners personal taxes. Other wise they could be a LLC or S corp.

Libs only call Jack Kemp "good" nowadays.

When he actually ran for Vice President, he was called a fascist and a racist and the libs all voted against him as he was considered "Literally Hitler".

What a crappy citizen you are, brainwashed functional moron..... Like all doops, you revert to a total troll when confronted with reality.

Actually I'm more of a citizen than yourself. I take pleasure in getting all I can out of my Second Amendment rights. You on the other hand, voluntarily choose to forfeit yours.

What kind of a "citizen" refuses to participate in an American Constitutional right?
I am happy with just hunting rifles and shotguns, all a civilized country needs. We don't need idiots like you armed with military style weapons that are dangerous and lethal and seem to drive idiots like you crazy.

AR-15 is a hunting rifle.

View attachment 282651
An AR-15 is a hinting rifle for jackasses that can't shoot.

You're full of shit as usual. I have a friend who has a congenital birth defect. He is confined to a wheelchair and has only nubs for fingers on one hand.

Yet every year, he gets a deer on the first day of season. It's the only rifle he can operate.

So, lets give all you assfucks an AR-15 because you know someone that has to have one. How fucking stupid is that?

I am happy with just hunting rifles and shotguns, all a civilized country needs. We don't need idiots like you armed with military style weapons that are dangerous and lethal and seem to drive idiots like you crazy.

View attachment 282651

The AR-15 is one of the most popular sporting rifles made. And the vast majority of owners aren't at all interested in conducting a mass shooting. In fact, handguns are the weapon of choice for crime. A previous generation of Gun Control Freaks railed against "Saturday Night Specials" (small caliber, inexpensive handguns) much like the current generation rails against "Assault Weapons".
Only if you call getting all beered up & shooting bottles "sporting".

Your sheer ignorance of the gun culture is astounding. Nobody I know consumes alcohol while shooting. Aside from being illegal, it's also stupid. I carry concealed every day. I can legally go into a bar but can't consume alcohol while carrying. So I drink a coke or coffee.

And nobody shoots bottles. You've probably watched too many idiotic westerns on television.

I know lots of people that do it.

View attachment 282651

The AR-15 is one of the most popular sporting rifles made. And the vast majority of owners aren't at all interested in conducting a mass shooting. In fact, handguns are the weapon of choice for crime. A previous generation of Gun Control Freaks railed against "Saturday Night Specials" (small caliber, inexpensive handguns) much like the current generation rails against "Assault Weapons".
Only if you call getting all beered up & shooting bottles "sporting".

Your sheer ignorance of the gun culture is astounding. Nobody I know consumes alcohol while shooting. Aside from being illegal, it's also stupid. I carry concealed every day. I can legally go into a bar but can't consume alcohol while carrying. So I drink a coke or coffee.

And nobody shoots bottles. You've probably watched too many idiotic westerns on television.

I know lots of people that do it.

Well it is understandable that you have so many idiots within your circle.

So what? Are you saying that Democrats in one fashion or another don't have the agenda to strip American's of their 2A rights?

Actually I'm more of a citizen than yourself. I take pleasure in getting all I can out of my Second Amendment rights. You on the other hand, voluntarily choose to forfeit yours.

What kind of a "citizen" refuses to participate in an American Constitutional right?

View attachment 282651

There already are 17 million of them. And the bullet they use causes more damage then any other. It is designed to kill and cause great damage. Have a semi-automatic hunting rifle and hold on to your AR-15. End of story we don't want them to be sold anymore there's too many already. And we want background checks that's the first thing. Background checks on all sales.

Geez, you don't know shit about guns you fucking hater dupe retard. The .223/5/56 round is anemic by hunting rifle standard. You are a moron.

View attachment 282651

You're full of shit as usual. I have a friend who has a congenital birth defect. He is confined to a wheelchair and has only nubs for fingers on one hand.

Yet every year, he gets a deer on the first day of season. It's the only rifle he can operate.

So, lets give all you assfucks an AR-15 because you know someone that has to have one. How fucking stupid is that?

Sometimes people need an AR-15 to legitimately defend themselves, sometimes they even need more like Charles Bronson did.

Should senior citizens like Bronson be left to die because libs are "outraged" at the weapons they need.

The Democratic Party’s renewed urgency to unseat President Donald Trump takes on a whole different meaning amid a report that Attorney General William Barr is indeed investigating the investigators.

A measure the party’s media allies are working feverishly to assign a sinister turn to, presenting the effort to get to the bottom of what may have been an effort to take out a sitting president as using executive branch powers to further personal interests.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Barr has been meeting with British and Italian intelligence officials regarding the investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax.

Accompanying Barr in Italy was John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, who was tapped to investigate the events leading up to a long, exhaustive probe of Trump and his campaign

AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

When the Russians were interfering & members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russdians and lying about it, nothing should have been investigated?

You assfucks are dumber than shit./

There really is no proof that the Russian Federation was involved in the campaign at all.

Russian nationals may have passed information through Chris Steele in the form of the Dossier.

People posing as Russian operatives tried to get involved with Donald Jr. and others at Trump Tower, George Papadopolous and others.
Ditto with people known to be attached to the British and Australian governments.

AG Barr is interested in getting to the bottom of this.

Remember, Mueller found ZERO collusion between Trump and Uncle Pooty.

But that doesn't mean there isn't other collusion between other parties involved.

On January 13, 2017, the committee announced that it was conducting a probe of Russian meddling. This investigation and others were sparked by a declassified report from the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) that described a multifaceted effort led by Russian President Vladimir Putin to interfere with the election by releasing damaging information about Clinton to help Trump.

2016 Presidential Election Investigation Fast Facts - CNN

That makes your first line a fucking lie. I quit reading your bullshit at that point.
If it's sooo obvious why did Mueller say there wasn't any collusion? If it's sooo obvious why didn't Congress impeach him on those grounds?

You're acting like a typical lib who is told that what they thought was true turn d out to be false, but then doubles down on it anyway.
Mueller said there was not sufficient evidence of collusion. Not that were was no evidence.

Facts. You should learn about facts.

The real question is why did not the DOJ investigate the obstruction of justice instances?

So in other words there was no collusion. I read the Mueller report. He never said anywhere that Trump was colluding with Russia to effect the election.

Libs only call Jack Kemp "good" nowadays.

When he actually ran for Vice President, he was called a fascist and a racist and the libs all voted against him as he was considered "Literally Hitler".
Bologna or a link. Never heard any of that ridiculous garbage. Certainly not here in bills country...

When the Russians were interfering & members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russdians and lying about it, nothing should have been investigated?

You assfucks are dumber than shit./

There really is no proof that the Russian Federation was involved in the campaign at all.

Russian nationals may have passed information through Chris Steele in the form of the Dossier.

People posing as Russian operatives tried to get involved with Donald Jr. and others at Trump Tower, George Papadopolous and others.
Ditto with people known to be attached to the British and Australian governments.

AG Barr is interested in getting to the bottom of this.

Remember, Mueller found ZERO collusion between Trump and Uncle Pooty.

But that doesn't mean there isn't other collusion between other parties involved.

On January 13, 2017, the committee announced that it was conducting a probe of Russian meddling. This investigation and others were sparked by a declassified report from the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) that described a multifaceted effort led by Russian President Vladimir Putin to interfere with the election by releasing damaging information about Clinton to help Trump.

2016 Presidential Election Investigation Fast Facts - CNN

That makes your first line a fucking lie. I quit reading your bullshit at that point.
If it's sooo obvious why did Mueller say there wasn't any collusion? If it's sooo obvious why didn't Congress impeach him on those grounds?

You're acting like a typical lib who is told that what they thought was true turn d out to be false, but then doubles down on it anyway.
Mueller said there was not sufficient evidence of collusion. Not that were was no evidence.

Facts. You should learn about facts.

The real question is why did not the DOJ investigate the obstruction of justice instances?

So in other words there was no collusion. I read the Mueller report. He never said anywhere that Trump was colluding with Russia to effect the election.
They just met with them over a hundred times didn't take any notes lied about it told them in public to go ahead and hack Hillary etc etc. It was definitely the Russians and they could have mentioned it to someone LOL. You people are totally brainwashed functional morons you know that don't you?

Forum List

Back