AG Barr met with British, Italians to blow the lid off Obama officials spying on Trump

Almost no one is talking about taking away or giving up weapons, super duper. Go
Worry not scared little beta male....America will be just fine, even better when you progs are driven back under your rocks.
Damn straight, and it won't be because of you idiots. It'll be because of more civilization, like taxing the rich more like their fair share and investing in America for a change. You believe a pile of crap. And are distracted with all this gun nut talk.... Or other misinformation. military style seems to have some crazy people insane. Sabres score! LOL. We have plentyOf them already. But right now we want background checks so shove the fear-mongering up your ass.
So you think by creating hard restrictions on rich business, this helps poor entrepreneurs with little capital ?

I believe in making corporations not pollute the fucking and properly treat their employees & not cheat their buyers.

I am saying that well off corporations don't need a tax cut. A tax cut that is driving up our deficits. Only a total fool thinks it is good economics to borrow money & give it go well off corporations. You know like you & your orange buddy.
So all those protections you want requires a business to pass standards that cost money.. HOW DO POOR PEOPLE COMPETE OR START BUSINESS!??????????????????

Helllllkooooooooo mcflyyyyy
Well first you have a living wage of $15 minimum wage so people can start saving again. At the moment 70% don't.
Why do you ignore my question??

The AR-15 is one of the most popular sporting rifles made. And the vast majority of owners aren't at all interested in conducting a mass shooting. In fact, handguns are the weapon of choice for crime. A previous generation of Gun Control Freaks railed against "Saturday Night Specials" (small caliber, inexpensive handguns) much like the current generation rails against "Assault Weapons".
There already are 17 million of them. And the bullet they use causes more damage then any other. It is designed to kill and cause great damage. Have a semi-automatic hunting rifle and hold on to your AR-15. End of story we don't want them to be sold anymore there's too many already. And we want background checks that's the first thing. Background checks on all sales.

Why don't the liberals give up these weapons voluntarily and first, as an example to the rest of us how to live? All of the liberal candidate for high office, from Obama to the Clintons to Sleepy Joe and Warren Wilhelm, have body guards armed to the teeth with these weapons and more.

Don't you think its hypocritical for B. Hussein O to tell me not to pack heat , when he himself is so heavily armed?
Almost no one is talking about taking away or giving up weapons, super duper. Go
The Impeachment Story Is Simple. Republicans Are just Trying To Confuse You. GOP leaders desperately want to lose you in the process and take attention away from what the president did. He repeatedly pressured a foreign government to meddle in the 2020 election to help him win. It’s all in the White House summary and it’s corroborated by the whistleblower complaint and Trump admitted it. He’s even asking other countries to do it on tv now. The Republican strategy to this is to create confusion, namely by focusing on the legal process of whistleblower law. Not only are their claims false, they are irrelevant to the facts of Trump’s abuse of power. The whistleblower did exactly what they were supposed to do.

Republicans are trying to paper over the facts with confusion, conspiracies and flat-out lies. “This is looking more & more like a deep state scheme,” House Republican Steve Scalise (R-La.) tweeted Wednesday, invoking an insane conspiracy theory as an explanation for how Schiff got wind of a whistleblower complaint before it was filed. He lied. The question is why?” McCarthy tweeted Wednesday, falsely claiming Schiff had spoken with the whistleblower when he had not. GOP senators, meanwhile, have been spreading misinformation to try to smear the credibility of the whistleblower. They have argued that in order to be considered a “real” whistleblower, you have to have firsthand information of a situation, which is false. “By definition, he’s not a whistleblower because he was reporting hearsay,” Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) incorrectly told reporters last week. “I think that we are giving too much credit, to someone who does not meet the definition of a whistleblower.” “It’s not a whistleblower because he wasn’t in the room. He wasn’t on the phone call,” Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) said last week, also falsely. They were publicly corrected on Tuesday by one of their own colleague, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “The distinctions being drawn between first- and second-hand knowledge aren’t legal ones,”. “It’s just not part of whistleblower protection law or any agency policy.” He added, “This person appears to have followed the whistleblower protection laws and ought to be heard out and protected.”

Just Gibberish -
The "whistleblower" told us about a perfectly, perfect call.

The Dems freaked because all the "Gold" is in Ukraine.
They know that their sychophants are too stupid to see - until it runs them over - which it will

Remember how the Democrat media all said "well that sucked' after Mueller made a fool of himself on TV.
Don't worry, you won't have to remember it long
Your memory is going to be refreshed shortly.
Mahler also said that he would indict Trump if he weren't president. The same stuff that his lawyer went to jail for. when the Trump campaign meets with Russians over a hundred times and there are no notes taken oh, and they lie about it actually happening oh, I believe that is pretty damn suspicious. Anyway why would the Russians want these idiots trying to help them LOL? They did just fine with no help. Although the trumper's did say they welcomed any help my God what is going on. Poor America. America brainwashed misinformed and seriously dumb....

Worry not scared little beta male....America will be just fine, even better when you progs are driven back under your rocks.
Damn straight, and it won't be because of you idiots. It'll be because of more civilization, like taxing the rich more like their fair share and investing in America for a change. You believe a pile of crap. And are distracted with all this gun nut talk.... Or other misinformation. military style seems to have some crazy people insane. Sabres score! LOL. We have plentyOf them already. But right now we want background checks so shove the fear-mongering up your ass.
So you think by creating hard restrictions on rich business, this helps poor entrepreneurs with little capital ?
Democrats want them to pay more like their fair share. This is ridiculous. And we need investment in infrastructure and our people desperately.

I believe in making corporations not pollute the fucking and properly treat their employees & not cheat their buyers.

I am saying that well off corporations don't need a tax cut. A tax cut that is driving up our deficits. Only a total fool thinks it is good economics to borrow money & give it go well off corporations. You know like you & your orange buddy.
So all those protections you want requires a business to pass standards that cost money.. HOW DO POOR PEOPLE COMPETE OR START BUSINESS!??????????????????

Well first you have a living wage of $15 minimum wage so people can start saving again. At the moment 70% don't.
I answered it perfectly I caramba...

It’s sickening how you lefties won’t tell us people with little capital to start a business what we are to do in you over regulated world.. you gonna put us in prison?

It’s sickening how you lefties won’t tell us people with little capital to start a business what we are to do in you over regulated world.. you gonna put us in prison?
I told you, dumbass, raise the minimum wage to $15 and cut your taxes so you can save again like people used to before we had these GOP tax rates starting with Reagan.

I told you, dumbass, raise the minimum wage to $15 and cut your taxes so you can save again like people used to before we had these GOP tax rates starting with Reagan.
Giving people cheap training so they can get better jobs is another thing we've been ignoring for years now. Only propaganda makes it possible. 40% of the country doesn't know what's going on at all, like you.

But you know if it goes to 15 an hours every thing goes up, rent to milk, so 15 is now the new 7 dollars an hour.. so get educated on economics before you fuck up us poor Americans.. we want to be left alone

But you know if it goes to 15 an hours every thing goes up, rent to milk, so 15 is now the new 7 dollars an hour.. so get educated on economics before you fuck up us poor Americans.. we want to be left alone
Bologna. Labor is only 20% of costs.

Giving people cheap training so they can get better jobs is another thing we've been ignoring for years now. Only propaganda makes it possible. 40% of the country doesn't know what's going on at all, like you.
Training? Look what you democrats have done to inner city schools.. how come they have gotten so bad?? Train yours self to stop hating People

So nothing will go up? Lol you would close hundreds of thousands of small business.. and with your high standards you would only allow the Uber rich to start a business.. are you Hitler?

There already are 17 million of them. And the bullet they use causes more damage then any other. It is designed to kill and cause great damage. Have a semi-automatic hunting rifle and hold on to your AR-15. End of story we don't want them to be sold anymore there's too many already. And we want background checks that's the first thing. Background checks on all sales.

And after you have ALL the background checks you want "today", you'll scream for some other UnConstitutional restriction / inconvenience after every so called "mass" shooting that occurs AFTER you have that. Fuck it and fuck you.

Worst of all, you morons REFUSE to address the REAL Problem......the CAUSE of the violence. HINT: LEFTIST POLICIES.

It's as if you don't give a flying FUCK about deaths.....as long as it's done with a knife, a bomb, a vehicle or ANYTHING except a gun, which is THE prime means of personal DEFENSE for millions of women and their children at home.

You won't admit it...but what you want is total confiscation. NO 2nd Amendment so stop the Bullshit already.

Sick of the horseshit lies.

So nothing will go up? Lol you would close hundreds of thousands of small business.. and with your high standards you would only allow the Uber rich to start a business.. are you Hitler?

After reading some of his flaming stupidity...like labor is only 20% of costs, I can tell you you are arguing with an imbecile.

Probably someone sitting in a donut shop in communst China..

Training? Look what you democrats have done to inner city schools.. how come they have gotten so bad?? Train yours self to stop hating People
that is the American system they don't get enough money in the Intercity for the schools to keep them going infrastructure again rich people not paying their fair share along with giant corporations. No living wage you people are stupid fools and believe anything the greedy idiot GOP rich tell you.35 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwing everybody else has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world. Wake up and smell the coffee dingbat....

After reading some of his flaming stupidity...like labor is only 20% of costs, I can tell you you are arguing with an imbecile.

Probably someone sitting in a donut shop in communst China..
You just can't get past what you know about McDonald's LOL

Service-based businesses where payroll is the primary cost involved in producing the product can have labor costs as high as 50 percent without destroying profitability. Generally, payroll expenses that fall between 15 to 30 percent of gross revenue is the safe zone for most types of businesses.
upload_2019-10-3_23-45-42.png

Chron.com › smallbusiness › much-...
How Much of Gross Revenue Should Go to Payroll? | Chron.com

And after you have ALL the background checks you want "today", you'll scream for some other UnConstitutional restriction / inconvenience after every so called "mass" shooting that occurs AFTER you have that. Fuck it and fuck you.

Worst of all, you morons REFUSE to address the REAL Problem......the CAUSE of the violence. HINT: LEFTIST POLICIES.

It's as if you don't give a flying FUCK about deaths.....as long as it's done with a knife, a bomb, a vehicle or ANYTHING except a gun, which is THE prime means of personal DEFENSE for millions of women and their children at home.

You won't admit it...but what you want is total confiscation. NO 2nd Amendment so stop the Bullshit already.

Sick of the horseshit lies.
then you should change the channel and stop listening to garbage propaganda, super duper.

Every industry has different percentages assigned to labor and to other costs. Uber, for example, wastes 1/2 or more of the money coming in to pay their drivers. OTOH, new car dealers spend a lot less percentage on help. To assign an arbitrary amount of 20% is incorrect.

Every industry has different percentages assigned to labor and to other costs. Uber, for example, wastes 1/2 or more of the money coming in to pay their drivers. OTOH, new car dealers spend a lot less percentage on help. To assign an arbitrary amount of 20% is incorrect.
It is basically the average for all business and industry. Average you know? At any rate your arguments against raising the minimum wage are idiotic.

Well it is understandable that you have so many idiots within your circle.
I know a lot of people that own guns & go out shooting- usually toting their cooler.

Do you know a lot of people who pack heat , carrying open or concealed, for protection?
That would be cowardly Big mouth conservatives LOL

What do you do when a ne'er-do-well pulls a gun on you? Run? Duck? Stand there and cuss him out and try to intimidate him verbally?
I gave him my money. I'm not stupid. LOL

The facts are that a large percentage of a-holes with guns are easily intimidated, and many are loaded and their reflexes are pretty slow.

Giving some nimrod your money just because he asks for it is actually pretty stupid and cowardly as it is appeasement. Sure, he might shoot you. But he might shoot you anyhow, these guys don't have any honor.

Forum List

Back