AG Barr: Trump Doesn't Have the Temperament to be President.

True. Putin invaded when he was ready..after the worst of the pandemic. Trump would have backed Putin.
Our military would have went on full alert. Troops, Tanks, and Aircraft would have went to the AO. Weapons would have been given early on to Ukraine. And he'd be telling NATO to get off it's ass to move to the border of Ukraine..........

Then he would have told Putin you so much as pass gas at NATO you'll get hit.

That is what I'd do........I think Trump would have done something similar.............OBAMA WOULD HAVE CRIED AND TRIED TO BRIBE HIM.

Who are these globalists you keep jabbering about?
LOL

WEF look them up. And alliances like BRICS........Amateur hour here. Tell me how long Poland Ukraine Germany and the other countries there were countries.....when were they restored and who did it?

Global Reset by the globalist coming..............There is no way to pay off the debt.........here or all over the world.........Everyone has counterfeited to URANUS already.
Why in the world would we ever want to pay off the debt?! I laughed out loud when Trump made that retarded campaign promise. Shows that he has no clue what the National debt is or how an economy operates. Don’t put yourself in that category as well. Study up, know what you’re talking about.

Why would he? Trump gave him everything he wanted without any shots needing to be fired.
Like lifting the ban on lethal weapons to Ukraine, killing Russian soldiers in Syria, withdrawing from the INF Treaty, ending the Open Skies Treaty, Selling Patriot Missiles to Poland, sanctions on Nord Stream 2, tons of other sanctions, becoming energy independent ... those the things you are talking about?

Like lifting the ban on lethal weapons to Ukraine, killing Russian soldiers in Syria, withdrawing from the INF Treaty, ending the Open Skies Treaty, Selling Patriot Missiles to Poland, sanctions on Nord Stream 2, tons of other sanctions, becoming energy independent ... those the things you are talking about?
The US has never been energy independent.

Why in the world would we ever want to pay off the debt?! I laughed out loud when Trump made that retarded campaign promise. Shows that he has no clue what the National debt is or how an economy operates. Don’t put yourself in that category as well. Study up, know what you’re talking about.
Lmao. Printing to Uranus and prices out the ass from turning our dollar into toilet paper doesn't hurt huh...........tool.

The US has never been energy independent.
Turn on the natural gas and we are the Saudi Arabia of gas......

Oh and we did do it for a brief time under Trump before they fucked the world with a lab made virus......the PLANNEDEMIC

Lmao. Printing to Uranus and prices out the ass from turning our dollar into toilet paper doesn't hurt huh...........tool.
Haha, I never said anything about Uranus I simply asked why we would want the National debt to be completely paid off. Simple question. Do you think that would be a good thing? To pay it all off?

Haha, I never said anything about Uranus I simply asked why we would want the National debt to be completely paid off. Simple question. Do you think that would be a good thing? To pay it all off?
LOL

I was talking about the planet.....lmao..........It can't be paid back......it will eventually have to be Reset .......and that will BE PAINFUL......unless you are in the club...

That day is coming...........WEF brag about it...............You will own nothing and be happy......You ready to kneel to them?

Turn on the natural gas and we are the Saudi Arabia of gas......

Oh and we did do it for a brief time under Trump before they fucked the world with a lab made virus......the PLANNEDEMIC
Nope. The US uses 20 million bpd and produces 12 million bpd in the best of times. We import from Mexico, Canada and Venezuela... Since Trump sanctioned Venezuela we started buying oil from Russia. We also import small amounts from OPEC. During the COVID pandemic production was cut back world wide. Qatar has a huge gas field that they share with Iran called South Pars.

Last edited:
Nope. The US uses 20 million bpd and produces 12 million bpd in the best of times. We import from Mexico, Canada and Mexico and Venezuela... Since Trump sanctioned Venezuela we started buying oil from Russia. We also import small amounts from OPEC. During the COVID pandemic production was cut back world wide. Qatar has a huge gas field that they share with Iran called South Pars.
I said for a brief time ........And that did happen..........But the Frackers were taken out by the plannedemic..........They were small and couldn't survive the economic carnage.....

Now the big dogs are back in control of it .......Getting their money back in spades.

Or maybe the political opponents of Trump could actually provide policies that make sense for citizens in 2022. They are operating as if America is the sole Super Power that once was, ironically for which their policies sunk. As Trump was trying to return America to sole Super Power status, he was destroyed by all sides.

Maybe he was a friend to Putin, I don't know. However, citizens aren't going to see the risk if they see greater risk in poor domestic policies.

Recall that I warned the West about what calling Trump supporters and others as "nazis and supremecists" might backfire in the future, since U.S enemies do the same. Now look where we are.
Tump had good domestic policies and recognized the possible consequences of his "just do it" policy. Really? We are paying the price of the consequences---now.

Tump had good domestic policies and recognized the possible consequences of his "just do it" policy. Really? We are paying the price of the consequences---now.
More blame shifting from the left...........Never ended ..........We are in Charge and are COMPLETE FAILURES BECAUSE TRUMP MADE ME......

My god you people are dumber than a box of rocks.

I said for a brief time ........And that did happen..........But the Frackers were taken out by the plannedemic..........They were small and couldn't survive the economic carnage.....

Now the big dogs are back in control of it .......Getting their money back in spades.
Most US oil wells produce less than 50 barrels a day. They can't afford fracking or gas injection or to be connected to a pipeline that would take them to a gosp or refinery. They still use rocker pumps.

The frackers were removed from federal land, not from their own land. They were the big dogs and with the switch to clean energy, nobody is getting any money back and are spending to make it happen. Granted, we may have to frack to offset this Russian thing.

More blame shifting from the left...........Never ended ..........We are in Charge and are COMPLETE FAILURES BECAUSE TRUMP MADE ME......

My god you people are dumber than a box of rocks.
lamb chop, their are consequences for tumps policies, and it is easy for you to blame it on the new guy because you are not the smartest rock in the pile.

Forum List

Back