AG Barr with Trump and Graham Heroes that destroys the Democrats !!

Right... and Trump was going to Lock Hillary up as soon as he got elected. You all just keep falling for the shiny object distractions don’t you? Sad.
The fat lady hasn't began to sing....yet.....
I won’t hold my breath
You know the truth Slade....you won't admit it but you know exactly what the deep state tried to do...you know Hillary and Barry are guilty too....
No I don’t... I do see that as the fall back excuse to distract from negative press and divert anger to the “enemy”. It’s a shiny object that you all keep chasing.

we can now see the real American heroes setting up to totally destroy the crooked democrat party. Also the crooked media. And also the crooked educational system that lies to the students against science saying abortion is murder of an American citizen ... Also the crooked RINOS of the Republican Party will also be destroyed

It looks like Barr is the real deal here

Trump the First American hero to try to stop the crooked democrats and the whole crooked deep state

Looks like Lindsay Graham may also have joined the fight

3 heroes so far

But this may bring a stampede of real heroes to stop the whole deep state

The men supporting trump are the powerful back up for all of this

The men are increasing for trump each and every month. This includes the men of the military who are upset with Obamas women of the active duty who Obama tried to run into the military to weaken the military

All this will result in a high logic ability test for voters so that crooks cannot be elected to destroy the nation

The dam is breaking against the democrats and deep state

Looks like Barr has flipped Risenstein to help destroy the whole deep state.

The dominoes are now falling !!!

Bill Barr Puts Dem Senator Grilling Him About Mueller Report in His Place, "I am Obviously the Attorney General" (VIDEO)
It’s amazing to hear people like you sounding like cookie cut outs of Trumps rhetoric. You eat his crap up hook line and sinker with no awareness or shame. How embarrassing for you.

They are so fucking stupid, they don't care to read the Mueller report themselves.
They'll go with whatever Butt Boy Barr says.
Ignorance is their haven, their bubble.
So much easier than thinking for themselves.

we can now see the real American heroes setting up to totally destroy the crooked democrat party. Also the crooked media. And also the crooked educational system that lies to the students against science saying abortion is murder of an American citizen ... Also the crooked RINOS of the Republican Party will also be destroyed

Trump the First American hero to try to stop the crooked democrats and the whole crooked deep state

3 heroes so far

The men are increasing for trump each and every month. This includes the men of the military who are upset with Obamas women of the active duty who Obama tried to run into the military to weaken the military

All this will result in a high logic ability test for voters so that crooks cannot be elected to destroy the nation

Bill Barr Puts Dem Senator Grilling Him About Mueller Report in His Place, "I am Obviously the Attorney General" (VIDEO)
It’s amazing to hear people like you sounding like cookie cut outs of Trumps rhetoric. You eat his crap up hook line and sinker with no awareness or shame. How embarrassing for you.

They are so fucking stupid, they don't care to read the Mueller report themselves.
I’ll be honest. I can’t wait for the day for the “mueller report” to leave our public conversation. Can’t come soon enough.

3 heroes so far

Don't forget. Barr went the extra mile and color coded the redactions to make it easier for you dummies to understand. :abgg2q.jpg:

Barr is going to get to the bottom of the swamp and he will yank the deep state out by the roots....people will go to prison before this is over....you know I'm right...you all know I'm right....

Exactly

Barr knows this has to be done to save this nation and he will go down as the top AG ever

Strong penalties has to put out in order to not bring the big harm of unequal justice that destroys nations
Right... and Trump was going to Lock Hillary up as soon as he got elected. You all just keep falling for the shiny object distractions don’t you? Sad.

And Mexico was going to pay for the wall.
And Obamacare was going to be replaced.
And everybody was going to get a cut in their taxes.
What happened with that: their standard withdrawals were eliminated, so they got bigger paychecks
But all that did was reduce their tax refunds.

And the clotted cocksockets just keep falling for it.

3 heroes so far

Don't forget. Barr went the extra mile and color coded the redactions to make it easier for you dummies to understand. :abgg2q.jpg:

What? What's that you said?
Your head is so far up Trump's ass I can't understand you.
But there is this:

Some on Mueller’s Team Say Report Was More Damaging Than Barr Revealed

I can't wait for Mueller to testify before Congress.
Can you?

3 heroes so far

What? What's that you said?
Your head is so far up Trump's ass I can't understand you.
But there is this:

I can't wait for Mueller to testify before Congress.
Can you?

You were too busy deflecting into other topics to be able to understand, TDS-boy.

What happened with that: their standard withdrawals were eliminated, so they got bigger paychecks

Mexico is paying for the wall with the new trade deal...
Obamacare is on life support even the dems came out with a new plan today...
Everyone did get a tax cut...
You are not a tax expert...everyone can see that is clearly the case.....
Not sure what a cocksocket is but I'm sure you are one every night....

I believe Don Lemon is also a cocksocket.

I believe Don Lemon is also a cocksocket.
Oh Now I Know What It is......lol Thanks.....:113:

3 heroes so far

Wake up and look at who the men supports

Wake up and look at who the men of the military supports

Trump has ALL the power and is set to bring it

Trump --Barr---Graham

And trump rallies will bring a stampede of patriots to help and become heroes too

The DAM has BROKEN !!

It's too late for the crooked deep state to stop this
Trump had all the power but lost the house in the last election. He had great support from our troops but as he continues to get exposed as a mouthpiece with no ability to produce his support is falling. I’m sorry man but your guy is a cartoon. I was a fan before he became President, but now people’s lives are being effected by his antics and it isn’t ok.

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows
And the next election the house will turn over again except next time the republicans could end up with super majorities in both houses of congress. While you and your kind will fade away into oblivion like a bad dream. Maybe you should consider moving to another country.

Barr is going to get to the bottom of the swamp and he will yank the deep state out by the roots....people will go to prison before this is over....you know I'm right...you all know I'm right....

Exactly

Barr knows this has to be done to save this nation and he will go down as the top AG ever

Strong penalties has to put out in order to not bring the big harm of unequal justice that destroys nations

JFK was to the right of half of the Repubs. And we get more of the same when they leave office. They are Progs cushions when out of power. And still are.

3 heroes so far

I’ll be honest. I can’t wait for the day for the “mueller report” to leave our public conversation. Can’t come soon enough.

Barr will
Have both probes side to side and see clearly a high treason crime by the democrats and deep state

The Muellers probe was a classic black mail crime to try to stop the first serious treason crime by the democrats

This then will bring high treason charges by the whole deep state

America will have 3 Heroes

Trump ...Barr...Graham

These American heroes will rapidly expand to totally destroy the democrats

It's over for the whole deep state of crooks

American patriots are starting to rise with their high logic and their anger against the crooked deep state and crooked democrats

The strong heroes of Trump ..Barr..and Graham will now put both probes together that then people will see the Muellers probe was simply a blackmail probe to scare trump not to go after the deep states

Trump rallies will enlist very strong patriots to also become Heros.

The whole deep state

With Barr saying he will investigate the investigators that means BARR is all set to destroy the deep state

The big clue that Barr will now do this is how the real power the men are so strong for trump and these men are being patient

Barr knows that if he whitewashes this then he will have to deal with America's most powerful group. THE MEN !!!

So Barr knows he cannot whitewash this

Barr has no choice but to give strong penalties to the whole deep state of crooks

Heroes will now flock to trump to help bigtime

3 heroes so far

Look at the facts.

This is Reality staring the stupid democrats in the face

Get this.

Trump has the MEN

Try to understand just what that means

And now with Barr and Graham ready to be America's heroes with trump the crookedness of the whole deep state will be exposed. Front and Center

Forum List

Back