🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AG Barr's investigation about the IG report (Video)

The IG didn't conclude no bias, he just didn't prove bias with his limited non-criminal investigation.

Also, the IG did prove spying took place, and that warrants were obtained fraudulently.

I can tell you're worried.You should be.

But hoping jurors will violate their oaths to keep criminals that abused government power from being held accountable is just pitiful.

Naw, it's practical. Jury Nullification against a fascist government is perfectly fine.

The FBI did their jobs... I'd be more worried about the next time a foreign government tries to hack our election, and the FBI does nothing because they don't want to risk their pensions.
Case in point of why people think JoeB is a nut job. So now he changes his narrative from the IG report did not find anything to “good luck with a biased jury”. My goodness what a waste of a life he is.

Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia
1. Don't lie to FBI investigators 3 or 4 times and you won't lose your pension.
2. McCabe did not lose his entire pension

He shouldn't have lost any of his pension for doing his job.

Just remember kiddies, when you see a foreign government trying to steal our election, don't say anything because the guy they back might win on a technicality after the people say no, and you'll lose your job.
There is that stupid narrative. “Steal our election”. Because Trump is doing such a terrible job governing? How did they steal it? Unemployment at historic lows. Corporate confidence high. Stock market over 28k. He spent more on the Military. If we get these kinds of results I hope for more “theft”

1. McCabe Lying to investigators 3 or 4x is NOT doing his job. Strzok and Page nailed "Andy" as one of the ring leaders of the (legally started, but criminally ended) Operation Crossfire Hurricane coup plots. His wife getting $700,000 from the DNC for her campaign might have affected his judgment?

2. Is this comment to Obama? "If you see a foreign government trying to steal an election don't say anything?" Why didn't BO stop the FB ads? The Obama admin deliberately kept the Trump campaign in the dark hoping that they'd contact a Russian...they didn't, as Mueller confirmed.

Actually, they did, because Manafort, Flynn, and a bunch of other Trump associates are going to jail. Hope they save a chair for Rudy.

Here's the real problem. No one on either side really thought that Trump would win on a technicality. They figured he was going to lose, so there was no point in making a bigger deal about it. Now we are papering it over because they don't want to let us know our elections can be so easily rigged by a foreign power.

Heck, I think we won't find out how much the Russians interference helped Trump for decades...

1. Manafort, Cohen and others are in jail because of crimes unrelated to Trump
2. Flynn and Popadope were caught in perjury traps. Comey said that prior admins would not have allowed that Flynn interview.
3. The FBI forging emails to spy on Carter Page is a major crime
4. Rudy knows the law, good luck getting anything on him.
5. Tend to agree that Obama thought Hillary would win, but he still could have told FB to screen ads better, now that I think of it, FB said they are NOT screening ads for 2020?? Other than FB ads the "IRA" used other online services, (none of which I have) so I'm not sure how many votes were affected, i.e. how many online folks would NOT vote for Hillary? I submit, none, i.e. would your vote have been affected?

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia
6. We all know that Hillary's illegal bathroom server and Comey's giving her a pass on it was the deciding factor for most "persuadable" voters, not any goofy online ads. I hope that studies are done to confirm WHY "persuadable" voters voted for Trump or Hillary. IMHO online ads won't make the list of reasons.

Do you even know why Cohen is in jail?

Just remember kiddies, when you see a foreign government trying to steal our election, don't say anything because the guy they back might win on a technicality after the people say no, and you'll lose your job.
There is that stupid narrative. “Steal our election”. Because Trump is doing such a terrible job governing? How did they steal it? Unemployment at historic lows. Corporate confidence high. Stock market over 28k. He spent more on the Military. If we get these kinds of results I hope for more “theft”
Low unemployment didn’t help Dems in 2016. Most people don’t see themselves any better off. Corporate confidence is high, but do average people give a damn about their confidence?

1. McCabe Lying to investigators 3 or 4x is NOT doing his job. Strzok and Page nailed "Andy" as one of the ring leaders of the (legally started, but criminally ended) Operation Crossfire Hurricane coup plots. His wife getting $700,000 from the DNC for her campaign might have affected his judgment?

2. Is this comment to Obama? "If you see a foreign government trying to steal an election don't say anything?" Why didn't BO stop the FB ads? The Obama admin deliberately kept the Trump campaign in the dark hoping that they'd contact a Russian...they didn't, as Mueller confirmed.

Actually, they did, because Manafort, Flynn, and a bunch of other Trump associates are going to jail. Hope they save a chair for Rudy.

Here's the real problem. No one on either side really thought that Trump would win on a technicality. They figured he was going to lose, so there was no point in making a bigger deal about it. Now we are papering it over because they don't want to let us know our elections can be so easily rigged by a foreign power.

Heck, I think we won't find out how much the Russians interference helped Trump for decades...

2. Flynn and Popadope were caught in perjury traps. Comey said that prior admins would not have allowed that Flynn interview.
5. Tend to agree that Obama thought Hillary would win, but he still could have told FB to screen ads better, now that I think of it, FB said they are NOT screening ads for 2020?? Other than FB ads the "IRA" used other online services, (none of which I have) so I'm not sure how many votes were affected, i.e. how many online folks would NOT vote for Hillary? I submit, none, i.e. would your vote have been affected?

6. We all know that Hillary's illegal bathroom server and Comey's giving her a pass on it was the deciding factor for most "persuadable" voters, not any goofy online ads. I hope that studies are done to confirm WHY "persuadable" voters voted for Trump or Hillary. IMHO online ads won't make the list of reasons.

Cohen is in jail because he's a very stupid lawyer.
Michael Cohen (lawyer) - Wikipedia
"Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges: five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump) for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election
Cohen had told Congress that the "Trump Tower Moscow" deal ceased in January 2016 when it actually ended in June 2016, and that he had not received a response about the deal from the office of a senior Russian official when he actually had."

Pleading guilty for the Stormy Daniels payment was stupid, he should have hired a real lawyer instead of hyper-democrat Lanny Davis!! DUH!!
Dershowitz: Trump 'Absolutely' Did Nothing Wrong With Payments

"Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges: five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump) for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election
Cohen had told Congress that the "Trump Tower Moscow" deal ceased in January 2016 when it actually ended in June 2016, and that he had not received a response about the deal from the office of a senior Russian official when he actually had."

Pleading guilty for the Stormy Daniels payment was stupid, he should have hired a real lawyer instead of hyper-democrat Lanny Davis!! DUH!!

Cohen pled guilty to crimes related to Trump. That much is obvious.

Dershowitz makes lots of things that are definitely illegal go away. Just like he made criminal charges on Epstein disappear.

Dershowitz makes lots of things that are definitely illegal go away. Just like he made criminal charges on Epstein disappear.

1. What crimes related to Trump did Cohen plead guilty to? Not the Trump Tower and not Stormy Daniels, those were Cohen's.
2. Dershowitz could have made the Stormy Daniels payment "crime" go away. At most Cohen would have paid a fine like Obama for breaking campaign finance laws:
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

1. What crimes related to Trump did Cohen plead guilty to? Not the Trump Tower and not Stormy Daniels, those were Cohen's.
2. Dershowitz could have made the Stormy Daniels payment "crime" go away. At most Cohen would have paid a fine like Obama for breaking campaign finance laws:

Evading campaign finance laws for a Trump were related to Trump. Lying about Trump tower is related to Trump. Papadopolous lied to protect Trump. Flynn lied to protect Trump. Stone lied to protect Trump.

These are all crimes related to Trump.

Fines are for inadvertent mistakes. Criminal charges are for intentional ones. The efforts Cohen went to conceal the payments indicate the violations were intentional.

Again, if Dershowitz can make child rape go away, you might be onto something, but I hardly think that’s a moral victory.

Low unemployment didn’t help Dems in 2016. Most people don’t see themselves any better off. Corporate confidence is high, but do average people give a damn about their confidence?

Link that most people do not see themselves as better off LOL. Once again you are incorrect. I am not sure if you're lying or just hoping.

After stagnating for all 2016, median household incomes started to steadily rise. As a result, median household income today is 4% higher than it was in November 2016 — after adjusting for inflation — according to Sentier Research.

At $63,007, median household income is at all-time highs.

People are also far more optimistic today than they were two years ago. The Consumer Confidence Index was at 98.6 just before the 2016 elections.

Today, it stands at 137.9. To put that in perspective, this index was at 100 in 1985 — the year after Reagan won his landslide re-election.

Link that most people do not see themselves as better off LOL. Once again you are incorrect. I am not sure if you're lying or just hoping.

After stagnating for all 2016, median household incomes started to steadily rise. As a result, median household income today is 4% higher than it was in November 2016 — after adjusting for inflation — according to Sentier Research.

People are also far more optimistic today than they were two years ago. The Consumer Confidence Index was at 98.6 just before the 2016 elections.

Today, it stands at 137.9. To put that in perspective, this index was at 100 in 1985 — the year after Reagan won his landslide re-election.

Sentier research is a private firm with a small sample size from the CPS. These aren’t official numbers and prone to inaccurate swings. Looking at to narrow of a window will give you a misleading idea.

Median income was rising in 2015 and 2016 as one might expect with the continual tightening of the labor market which obviously wouldn’t have been present had Trump not had 4.7% unemployment in his first day of office.

Majority say they are not better off financially under Trump: poll

Sentier research is a private firm with a small sample size from the CPS. These aren’t official numbers and prone to inaccurate swings. Looking at to narrow of a window will give you a misleading idea.

Median income was rising in 2015 and 2016 as one might expect with the continual tightening of the labor market which obviously wouldn’t have been present had Trump not had 4.7% unemployment in his first day of office.

So the income is not higher? The Consumer Confidence Index is higher, regardless of who reports it. More data for you.

The IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism Index was at 51.4 in November 2016.

Two years ago, the IBD/TIPP Financial Stress Index stood at 56.3 — anything over 50 signals stress. The latest reading for this index: 48.4.

In other words, the public is 12% more optimistic about the economy and 14% less stressed about their personal finances than they were two years ago.

Business optimism is also far higher today than it was two years ago.

Despite Democrats' attacks on Republicans over health care, the fact is that those enrolling in ObamaCare right now are better off than they were in November 2016.

Two years ago, enrollees faced average premium increases of 25% and declining choices. This year, the average premium is down by 1.5% — the first time that's ever happened under ObamaCare.

Evading campaign finance laws for a Trump were related to Trump. Lying about Trump tower is related to Trump. Papadopolous lied to protect Trump. Flynn lied to protect Trump. Stone lied to protect Trump.

Fines are for inadvertent mistakes. Criminal charges are for intentional ones. The efforts Cohen went to conceal the payments indicate the violations were intentional.

Again, if Dershowitz can make child rape go away, you might be onto something, but I hardly think that’s a moral victory.

1. The only reason to lie about Trump Tower is that Cohen went into business for himself on that project.
2. Popadope was setup by the CIA's foreign assets. He did not lie for Trump. He did 2-weeks for being setup by illegal FBI surveillance.
3. Flynn was setup by the FBI (Comey) and stepped into Comey's perjury trap about a conversation with Kisliak
4. Stone had no reason to lie, not sure how you say its a lie for Trump? Wasn't it about wikileaks? As old as Stone is I wouldn't bet on memory failure over a deliberate lie. If they nailed Stone for a lie then they do know the truth, and no one is indicting Trump.

So the income is not higher? The Consumer Confidence Index is higher, regardless of who reports it. More data for you.

Two years ago, the IBD/TIPP Financial Stress Index stood at 56.3 — anything over 50 signals stress. The latest reading for this index: 48.4.

In other words, the public is 12% more optimistic about the economy and 14% less stressed about their personal finances than they were two years ago.

Despite Democrats' attacks on Republicans over health care, the fact is that those enrolling in ObamaCare right now are better off than they were in November 2016.

Two years ago, enrollees faced average premium increases of 25% and declining choices. This year, the average premium is down by 1.5% — the first time that's ever happened under ObamaCare.

Sure, income is higher, but the incomes have been rising for a few years now. Did rising incomes in 2016 protect the Dems?

upload_2019-12-17_8-58-57.png

I'm glad business optimism is up, but optimism doesn't cause economic growth. Investment does. Let's check in on business investment:
upload_2019-12-17_9-0-52.png

No real upward trend.

1. The only reason to lie about Trump Tower is that Cohen went into business for himself on that project.
2. Popadope was setup by the CIA's foreign assets. He did not lie for Trump. He did 2-weeks for being setup by illegal FBI surveillance.
3. Flynn was setup by the FBI (Comey) and stepped into Comey's perjury trap about a conversation with Kisliak
4. Stone had no reason to lie, not sure how you say its a lie for Trump? Wasn't it about wikileaks? As old as Stone is I wouldn't bet on memory failure over a deliberate lie. If they nailed Stone for a lie then they do know the truth, and no one is indicting Trump.

1. Cohen lied to protect Trump's lies. Trump claimed there was no deals with Russia. Cohen decided to conform to that lie.
2. Papadopolous admitted to lying for Trump. Trump claimed there was no connection in the campaign with Russia. Papadopolous decided to conform to that lie.
3. Flynn lied to protect Trump. Trump claimed there was no discussions with Russians. Flynn decided to conform to that lie.
4. Stone lied to protect Trump. Trump claimed they had no connection with Wikileaks. Stone decided to conform to that lie.

"Can you say it wasn’t because of political bias?" Graham asked.

"I do not know," Horowitz replied.
That is taken totally out of context, retard. I've already bitch slapped another tard for parroting this horseshit.

You should have watched the actual hearing instead of just the headlines on CNN. Horowitz did NOT rule out political bias in conducting the investigation:

You clearly didn't watch the hearing, fuckwit. You have some nerve telling someone else they should have watched it.

When something is really short and taken out of context, that is almost always a sign you are being punked, dumbass. You're just a parroting retard. Your propagandists are depending on you to be fucking ignorant and you didn't let them down.

Graham was attempting, and failing, to get Horowitz to speculate to facts not in evidence. Because Graham is a political hack. Unfortunately for him, Horowitz refused to play along.

Lindsey Graham: (02:30)
Okay, so let’s play this out. In January 2017 when they’d figured out the primary sub source and they talked to the Russian guy that provided Steele all the information, what should the FBI have done at that moment?

M. Horowitz: (02:48)
Two things. Reconsidered internally where things stood, and most importantly, told the lawyers at the Justice Department who they were asking to help them get a FISA.

Lindsey Graham: (02:57)
And there are five people in that interview, right?

M. Horowitz: (03:01)
Correct.

Lindsey Graham: (03:01)
Okay. Are you going to make sure those five people are known to the higher ups?

M. Horowitz: (03:06)
They are all part of the referral that I mentioned earlier.

Lindsey Graham: (03:08)
Okay. Did they have a duty to report to their supervisors and eventually to the court exculpatory information?

M. Horowitz: (03:16)
Absolutely.

Lindsey Graham: (03:17)
They did not.

M. Horowitz: (03:18)
They did not.

Lindsey Graham: (03:19)
Why?

M. Horowitz: (03:21)
That’s the question I can’t specifically answer for you.

Lindsey Graham: (03:25)

Can you say it wasn’t because of political bias?

M. Horowitz: (03:28)

On decisions regarding those FISA matters, I do not know their state of mind at this point.

Lindsey Graham: (03:33)
Okay. Fair enough. So we’re talking about actions now and trying to figure out what would motivate people. Do you think Comey and McCabe should have known?

M. Horowitz: (03:44)
That’s a challenging question. As we explained in the report, there were multiple briefings up the chain, including to the director and the deputy director. We don’t have a clear record of what precisely they were told. And as you know, as information flows upstream-

Lindsey Graham: (03:58)
Would you be surprised if it didn’t make it up the system? [inaudible 00:04:02] this earth shattering?

M. Horowitz: (04:04)
I’m not going to speculate as to what-

Lindsey Graham: (04:05)
Okay, fair enough.

Inspector General Report Hearing Transcript: Michael Horowitz Testifies on FBI's Findings - Rev

Sure, income is higher, but the incomes have been rising for a few years now. Did rising incomes in 2016 protect the Dems?

View attachment 295208

I'm glad business optimism is up, but optimism doesn't cause economic growth. Investment does. Let's check in on business investment:
View attachment 295209

No real upward trend.

I will repeat:

Consumer Confidence Index is around 40 pts higher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Cohen lied to protect Trump's lies. Trump claimed there was no deals with Russia. Cohen decided to conform to that lie.
2. Papadopolous admitted to lying for Trump. Trump claimed there was no connection in the campaign with Russia. Papadopolous decided to conform to that lie.
3. Flynn lied to protect Trump. Trump claimed there was no discussions with Russians. Flynn decided to conform to that lie.
4. Stone lied to protect Trump. Trump claimed they had no connection with Wikileaks. Stone decided to conform to that lie.

If Trump is so bad and such a liar then it should be easy to beat him in 11/20. Correct?

Please explain why the voters should not decide. Thanks.

That is taken totally out of context, retard. I've already bitch slapped another tard for parroting this horseshit.

g talks tough but he blocked me because he lost countless debates to me. Feel free to call him out. He is a coward.

Forum List

Back