🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AG Barr's investigation about the IG report (Video)

Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia
1. Don't lie to FBI investigators 3 or 4 times and you won't lose your pension.
2. McCabe did not lose his entire pension

He shouldn't have lost any of his pension for doing his job.

Just remember kiddies, when you see a foreign government trying to steal our election, don't say anything because the guy they back might win on a technicality after the people say no, and you'll lose your job.
There is that stupid narrative. “Steal our election”. Because Trump is doing such a terrible job governing? How did they steal it? Unemployment at historic lows. Corporate confidence high. Stock market over 28k. He spent more on the Military. If we get these kinds of results I hope for more “theft”
Low unemployment didn’t help Dems in 2016. Most people don’t see themselves any better off. Corporate confidence is high, but do average people give a damn about their confidence?

Yeah, average people care, because if corporate confidence were low, they would be laying off those average people. You're not very smart are ya?

Yeah, average people care, because if corporate confidence were low, they would be laying off those average people. You're not very smart are ya?

Interesting how Leftist feign desire for jobs while showing disdain for job creators.

1. "“Mr. Trump did not directly tell me to lie to Congress." Trump Tower Moscow, and Michael Cohen’s lies about it, explained
2. Popadopulous was setup, just ask him
Papadopoulos argues he may have been 'entrapped'
3. As the DNI Flynn's job was to talk to Russians and other countries, this was not a campaign "perjury" but after moving into the WH. The FBI recorded the conversation and if Flynn got one word wrong its a crime. That is by definition a "perjury trap": How come Hillary can say "I don't recall" 39x and its fine?
4. Stone is a moron who got what he deserved if he lied under oath. No one cares if Trump had someone contact wikileaks and see if what they had. Especially after Hillary actually paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump. The Steel Dossier is "foreign interference in a US election" how come that gets a pass and wasn't investigated by Mueller as "Russian Collusion"?

1. Nice link. It doesn't say what you claimed.
2. Papadopolous already admitted to lying and why he did it. Entrapment? That's absurd. No one attempted to compel the coffee boy to lie about his contacts.
3. Flynn wasn't the DNI when he called Kislyak. He lied about it after he became DNI. Flynn didn't "just get one word wrong". He decided to omit an entire process he undertook. Stop trying to minimize what he did. That is not "by definition" a perjury trap. A perjury trap is totally different. If you ask someone a very specific detail a year later and they say something wrong, it's hard to prove it was intentional. If Flynn just happened to remember half a dozen phone calls, coordination and planning that went into a policy objective just 3 weeks later, then it looks a hell of a lot more intentional. And Flynn didn't say "I don't remember". He said it didn't come up.
4. Stone lied to protect Trump. They're both morons.

1. Cohen actually said that quote, and then tried to say Trump told him what to do in "tongues". Yeah, ok, like I believe Cohen.
2. I gave you the link where Popadope said he was setup. Prove he wasn't.
3. Here is the link on Flynn's lies, in the pdf indictment:
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000 smells like a perjury trap to me. Mueller wanted to squeeze a few Trump guys, and Flynn stepped in it, nice reward for a military career, huh?
4. Agreed, Trump had no clue WTF he was up against.

1. Trump makes his desires known. Obviously, since everyone seems to tell the same lies as him. He's a thug and a mobster. He learned from the scumbags like Roy Cohn.
2. Papdopolous doesn't know anything about a setup. I provided the link where he confessed to why he did it. No one asked him to lie to the FBI.
3. Who made Flynn lie? No one.
4. Trump knew one thing for sure. He has plenty of the 5th Ave type supporters.

OK, the small fish got fucked over for lying, they're bad.
Trump is president and will likely win re-election.
Durham will most likely indict several deep state coup plotters who setup those small fish and carried out the biggest political scandal in US history, Operation Crossfire Hurricane. Where the Obama admin used the power of the Federal government to illegally spy on the Trump campaign, and got caught.

Flynn isn't a small fish. Cohen is his long time personal attorney, hardly small fish. Stone is his long time ally, not a small fish either. Papadopolous, definitely small fish, not going to argue there.

When Durham doesn't back up your nonsense conspiracy theories, I'm sure you'll tell us another nonsense conspiracy theory about Durham being "deep state". There is no penetrating your bubble.

Flynn is a small fish. Never heard of him before Trump gave him a shot. Flynn apparently wanted to audit the CIA and other cool initiatives.
Cohen is a 2-bit NYC lawyer/fall-guy. Trump's lackey. He's no Rudy Giuliani.
Stone is a very old and very small fish. Never heard of him either.
I'm happy that Ivanka and Jarad and Don Jr. and Eric weren't involved in anything fishy.

There are protective bubbles around many of the deep state criminals. Lets say that Comey is not going to be prosecuted, but gets a hand slapped for being a bad manager. The FBI lawyer that falsified evidence gets a short prison term. Trump can't re-open the case on Hillary's illegal server, right? Strzok, Page, McCabe already lied to investigators and aren't indicted like Cohen or Stone.

The most we can hope for is that Operation Crossfire Hurricane is outed as the biggest political scandal in US history and that scandal gets hung around BO's neck. I don't know how many indictments Durham will hand out, I hope a lot. I also don't know if/how the FISA court handles being lied to?? But if the Horowitz report is halfway accurate, Durham should come up with more than a few indictments.

If Durham comes up nearly empty, no big fish, that's life in DC, some people ARE IN-FACT more equal than others.

1. Nice link. It doesn't say what you claimed.
2. Papadopolous already admitted to lying and why he did it. Entrapment? That's absurd. No one attempted to compel the coffee boy to lie about his contacts.
3. Flynn wasn't the DNI when he called Kislyak. He lied about it after he became DNI. Flynn didn't "just get one word wrong". He decided to omit an entire process he undertook. Stop trying to minimize what he did. That is not "by definition" a perjury trap. A perjury trap is totally different. If you ask someone a very specific detail a year later and they say something wrong, it's hard to prove it was intentional. If Flynn just happened to remember half a dozen phone calls, coordination and planning that went into a policy objective just 3 weeks later, then it looks a hell of a lot more intentional. And Flynn didn't say "I don't remember". He said it didn't come up.
4. Stone lied to protect Trump. They're both morons.

1. Cohen actually said that quote, and then tried to say Trump told him what to do in "tongues". Yeah, ok, like I believe Cohen.
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000 smells like a perjury trap to me. Mueller wanted to squeeze a few Trump guys, and Flynn stepped in it, nice reward for a military career, huh?

1. Trump makes his desires known. Obviously, since everyone seems to tell the same lies as him. He's a thug and a mobster. He learned from the scumbags like Roy Cohn.
2. Papdopolous doesn't know anything about a setup. I provided the link where he confessed to why he did it. No one asked him to lie to the FBI.

Durham will most likely indict several deep state coup plotters who setup those small fish and carried out the biggest political scandal in US history, Operation Crossfire Hurricane. Where the Obama admin used the power of the Federal government to illegally spy on the Trump campaign, and got caught.

Flynn isn't a small fish. Cohen is his long time personal attorney, hardly small fish. Stone is his long time ally, not a small fish either. Papadopolous, definitely small fish, not going to argue there.

When Durham doesn't back up your nonsense conspiracy theories, I'm sure you'll tell us another nonsense conspiracy theory about Durham being "deep state". There is no penetrating your bubble.

Flynn is a small fish. Never heard of him before Trump gave him a shot. Flynn apparently wanted to audit the CIA and other cool initiatives.
I'm happy that Ivanka and Jarad and Don Jr. and Eric weren't involved in anything fishy.

There are protective bubbles around many of the deep state criminals. Lets say that Comey is not going to be prosecuted, but gets a hand slapped for being a bad manager. The FBI lawyer that falsified evidence gets a short prison term. Trump can't re-open the case on Hillary's illegal server, right? Strzok, Page, McCabe already lied to investigators and aren't indicted like Cohen or Stone.

The most we can hope for is that Operation Crossfire Hurricane is outed as the biggest political scandal in US history and that scandal gets hung around BO's neck. I don't know how many indictments Durham will hand out, I hope a lot. I also don't know if/how the FISA court handles being lied to?? But if the Horowitz report is halfway accurate, Durham should come up with more than a few indictments.

If Durham comes up nearly empty, no big fish, that's life in DC, some people ARE IN-FACT more equal than others.
Flynn was anything but a small fish. DIA is a bit deal. Stone and Cohen were Trump’s lackeys. If you’re lackeys are going to jail for being lackeys, you’d think this reflects in the corruption of Trump. Mueller considered charges for Trump Jr but decided against it because he likely had no idea he was breaking the law when he sought information from the Russian government.

I’m guessing Durham comes up with one indictment against the lawyer who falsified the email and everyone gets administrative punishments or fired. It’s going to be hard to prove intention on a lot of these actions.

Crossfire Hurricane the biggest scandal? Please. Don’t be hysterical. A FISA warrant against a small fish was improperly made. That’s not good but calling it the biggest scandal is absurd.

McCabe probably lied about a totally different matter. What’s not common knowledge is that he voluntarily corrected his testimony A FEW DAYS LATER. Goodness. I’m not aware of any referrals for Strzok or Page for lying. Don’t you think it’s ironic that those two, the most vilified of anyone involved, are really only guilty of improper relationship?

In the end, nothing is going to dissuade you. If Durham doesn’t indict them you’ve already decided why.

Flynn was anything but a small fish. DIA is a bit deal. Stone and Cohen were Trump’s lackeys. If you’re lackeys are going to jail for being lackeys, you’d think this reflects in the corruption of Trump. Mueller considered charges for Trump Jr but decided against it because he likely had no idea he was breaking the law when he sought information from the Russian government.

I’m guessing Durham comes up with one indictment against the lawyer who falsified the email and everyone gets administrative punishments or fired. It’s going to be hard to prove intention on a lot of these actions.

Crossfire Hurricane the biggest scandal? Please. Don’t be hysterical. A FISA warrant against a small fish was improperly made. That’s not good but calling it the biggest scandal is absurd.

McCabe probably lied about a totally different matter. What’s not common knowledge is that he voluntarily corrected his testimony A FEW DAYS LATER. Goodness. I’m not aware of any referrals for Strzok or Page for lying. Don’t you think it’s ironic that those two, the most vilified of anyone involved, are really only guilty of improper relationship?

In the end, nothing is going to dissuade you. If Durham doesn’t indict them you’ve already decided why.

Maybe calling Flynn a small fish isn't what I meant. I meant that they nailed Flynn for a process crime and did not get Trump. So how big a trophy is nailing Flynn for "lying"? Small potatoes. The FBI nailed a career military general as collateral damage, like soiled toiletpaper..now bankrupt...Not cool.

Intention is very clear to me from reading the texts between Strzok and Page. Don't forget, if you read the books "Witch Hunt" by Gregg Jarrett and "Exonerated" by Dan Bongino, they cover a lot of misdeeds in detail. But as you say, its tough to prosecute "conspiracy" type crimes without getting them to rollover on the bigger fish to get a reduced sentence.

From those books, especially "Witch Hunt", Crossfire Hurricane was the mother of all scandals. Obama used the power of the Federal government against a political adversary.
1. The CIA hired foreign assets to setup Popadopulous for surveillance and kick off the FBI investigation.
2. The FBI setup Carter Page to spy on the Trump campaign using the "2-hop rule" anyone he talks to or anyone they talk to.
3. The Trump Tower meeting was a setup
4. Manafort was under surveillance
5. Flynn was under surveillance
6. The FBI did not give Trump a proper defensive briefing
7. The texts said that BO wanted to know what was going on
8. There are tons of other items, like wearing wires, and bogus FISA warrants, the Steele Dossier, etc.
9. The topper is letting Hillary off for all of her crimes. Where is her server? What subpoenaed evidence did she destroy? Why wasn't she charged?
10. I'm sure that Durham and Barr will come up with a few good indictments proving the Crossfire Hurricane Scandal for the history books

Strzok and Page were the foot soldiers of OperCrossHurr. They were deep state mid-level FBI functionaries working against the president. Strzok went on to the Mueller team with the other Trump haters, until the texts were outed. IMHO Page would hang Strzok....the woman scorned thing.

If Durham doesn't indict any big fish its for lack of evidence, not lack of crime, or lack of scandal.

Last edited:
Barr is not a stupid man, he is a smart lawyer, and he misled Congress, my friends

Well worth a watch.

If I were a Democrat, I'd think about not making too many more statement's they'll have to eat.

Again, if he or Durham drag anyone into court, that person can point to Horowitz's report and say, "See, no political bias, no illegal survellience".

Done.

Oh, yeah, and any trial would take place in Washington DC, where they voted 96% of Hillary. Good luck finding a jury willing to buy Durham's bullshit.
LOLz

Military tribunals didn't vote Hillary

Maybe calling Flynn a small fish isn't what I meant. I meant that they nailed Flynn for a process crime and did not get Trump. So how big a trophy is nailing Flynn for "lying"? Small potatoes. The FBI nailed a career military general as collateral damage, like soiled toiletpaper..now bankrupt...Not cool.

Intention is very clear to me from reading the texts between Strzok and Page. Don't forget, if you read the books "Witch Hunt" by Gregg Jarrett and "Exonerated" by Dan Bongino, they cover a lot of misdeeds in detail. But as you say, its tough to prosecute "conspiracy" type crimes without getting them to rollover on the bigger fish to get a reduced sentence.

From those books, especially "Witch Hunt", Crossfire Hurricane was the mother of all scandals. Obama used the power of the Federal government against a political adversary.
1. The CIA hired foreign assets to setup Popadopulous for surveillance and kick off the FBI investigation.
2. The FBI setup Carter Page to spy on the Trump campaign using the "2-hop rule" anyone he talks to or anyone they talk to.
8. There are tons of other items, like wearing wires, and bogus FISA warrants, the Steele Dossier, etc.
9. The topper is letting Hillary off for all of her crimes. Where is her server? What subpoenaed evidence did she destroy? Why wasn't she charged?
10. I'm sure that Durham and Barr will come up with a few good indictments proving the Crossfire Hurricane Scandal for the history books

Strzok and Page were the foot soldiers of OperCrossHurr. They were deep state mid-level FBI functionaries working against the president. Strzok went on to the Mueller team with the other Trump haters, until the texts were outed. IMHO Page would hang Strzok....the woman scorned thing.

If Durham doesn't indict its for lack of evidence, not lack of crime, or lack of scandal.
Wow, all I can say is that this is 99% baloney.

1. Wild conspiracy theory.
2. 2 hop rule does not apply to title 1 FISA warrants. That is a part of the 702 surveillance which is totally different. This is a factual error that I’ve run into often. Which of your sources got this wrong?
3. Sure buddy. Another wild conspiracy.
4. He was under investigation before ever taking a role with Trump.
5. Nope. He talked to people who were under surveillance though.
6. This was explained in the Horowitz report. They give defensive briefings to people they’ve concluded were not participating in the crime. They didn’t know that about Trump.
7. Out of context. The IG shows that Obama was never told anything about Crossfire Hurricane other than its mere existence.
8. Bogus FISA warrant you got right. Lots of other stuff isn’t.
9. Has it ever crossed your mind that Hillary wasn’t prosecutable because there was no case?
10. If they don’t will you accuse them of being in on the conspiracy too?

How can you say that there’s a crime if there’s a lack of evidence? It seems your mind is awfully closed. You decided that a crime occurred and, like the ultra partisan authors you’ve cited, will ignore any exculpatory evidence to the contrary.

If Durham doesn't indict its for lack of evidence, not lack of crime, or lack of scandal.

1. Wild conspiracy theory. Its in the books, so they have hard evidence, unlike the FBI.
2. 2 hop rule does not apply to title 1 FISA warrants. That is a part of the 702 surveillance which is totally different. This is a factual error that I’ve run into often. Which of your sources got this wrong? Dan Bongino, what about non-FISA, like CIA, or NSA, or other types of surveillance?
3. Sure buddy. Another wild conspiracy. Feinstein got a heads-up for her Chinese spy driver, Trump got no such warning about his helpers.
4. He was under investigation before ever taking a role with Trump. Manafort was toast before joining the campaign, see #5, no warning, why?
5. Nope. He talked to people who were under surveillance though. OK
6. This was explained in the Horowitz report. They give defensive briefings to people they’ve concluded were not participating in the crime. They didn’t know that about Trump. Trump was on track to be president, and all the coxuckers wanted to do was entrap him?! Partisan FBI bullshit.
7. Out of context. The IG shows that Obama was never told anything about Crossfire Hurricane other than its mere existence.That's NOT what the text message said: FBI texts: Obama 'wants to know everything we're doing'
8. Bogus FISA warrant you got right. Lots of other stuff isn’t. We'll see the books are very thick, I can't remember all the details.
9. Has it ever crossed your mind that Hillary wasn’t prosecutable because there was no case? No. If you or I deliberately destroyed subpoenaed evidence what would happen to us?
10. If they don’t will you accuse them of being in on the conspiracy too? No, I trust Barr and Durham, unlike Wray, and I hope we can trust Haspel and Nakasone.

How can you say that there’s a crime if there’s a lack of evidence? It seems your mind is awfully closed. You decided that a crime occurred and, like the ultra partisan authors you’ve cited, will ignore any exculpatory evidence to the contrary.

1. Wild conspiracy theory. Its in the books, so they have hard evidence, unlike the FBI.
2. 2 hop rule does not apply to title 1 FISA warrants. That is a part of the 702 surveillance which is totally different. This is a factual error that I’ve run into often. Which of your sources got this wrong? Dan Bongino, what about non-FISA, like CIA, or NSA, or other types of surveillance?
3. Sure buddy. Another wild conspiracy. Feinstein got a heads-up for her Chinese spy driver, Trump got no such warning about his helpers.
4. He was under investigation before ever taking a role with Trump. Manafort was toast before joining the campaign, see #5, why no warning?
6. This was explained in the Horowitz report. They give defensive briefings to people they’ve concluded were not participating in the crime. They didn’t know that about Trump. Trump was on track to be president, and all the coxuckers wanted to do was entrap him?! Partisan FBI bullshit. How about innocent until proven guilty? Why was Trump a target? Who made that call? What evidence was used?
7. Out of context. The IG shows that Obama was never told anything about Crossfire Hurricane other than its mere existence.That's NOT what the text message said: FBI texts: Obama 'wants to know everything we're doing'
8. Bogus FISA warrant you got right. Lots of other stuff isn’t. We'll see, the books are very thick, I can't remember all the details.
9. Has it ever crossed your mind that Hillary wasn’t prosecutable because there was no case? No. If you or I deliberately destroyed subpoenaed evidence what would happen to us?
10. If they don’t will you accuse them of being in on the conspiracy too? No, I trust Barr and Durham, unlike Wray, and I hope we can trust Haspel and Nakasone.

The Crossfire Hurricane scandal is the biggest scandal in history. The Obama admin "broke into" the Trump campaign. Unlike Nixon's "plumbers", the Obama admin used the power of the Federal government to illegally spy on the Trump campaign, before the election, and after the election. The deep state plants were part of an "insurance policy" to resist the Trump admin. The books go into great detail, I hope Durham and Barr confirm the allegations and indict the deep state conspirators.

4. He was under investigation before ever taking a role with Trump. Manafort was toast before joining the campaign, see #5, no warning, why?
6. This was explained in the Horowitz report. They give defensive briefings to people they’ve concluded were not participating in the crime. They didn’t know that about Trump. Trump was on track to be president, and all the coxuckers wanted to do was entrap him?! Partisan FBI bullshit.
8. Bogus FISA warrant you got right. Lots of other stuff isn’t. We'll see the books are very thick, I can't remember all the details.

4. He was under investigation before ever taking a role with Trump. Manafort was toast before joining the campaign, see #5, why no warning?
6. This was explained in the Horowitz report. They give defensive briefings to people they’ve concluded were not participating in the crime. They didn’t know that about Trump. Trump was on track to be president, and all the coxuckers wanted to do was entrap him?! Partisan FBI bullshit. How about innocent until proven guilty? Why was Trump a target? Who made that call? What evidence was used?
8. Bogus FISA warrant you got right. Lots of other stuff isn’t. We'll see, the books are very thick, I can't remember all the details.

The Crossfire Hurricane scandal is the biggest scandal in history. The Obama admin "broke into" the Trump campaign. Unlike Nixon's "plumbers", the Obama admin used the power of the Federal government to illegally spy on the Trump campaign, before the election, and after the election. The deep state plants were part of an "insurance policy" to resist the Trump admin. The books go into great detail, I hope Durham and Barr confirm the allegations and indict the deep state conspirators.

1. What kind of “hard evidence”? I’m betting is entirely circumstantial and highly questionable.
2. Dan Bongino is wrong then. The two hop rule applies to metadata, not direct surveillance.
3. As explained, they don’t give out that kind of briefing unless they’re sure they’re not involved.
4. Why exactly do they have to brief Trump in every crook he hires? Where did that obligation come from?
5. Thanks.
6. See 3.
7. You have one text message from someone who never met Obama and didn’t do any briefings. That’s called hearsay. The IG report talked to the actual people who the briefings. Obama was not briefer I. Crossfire hurricane.
8. No problem.
9. We’d be in trouble if that’s what we did. The FBI has no case against Clinton for destroying evidence because they had no evidence she ordered the evidence be destroyed. We can both agree she certainly wasn’t the one wiping the drives herself. Her technician did. Even after given immunity, her technician did not say she ordered it.
10. So if Durham says that there’s no case against certain people, will you accept their innocence?

The Plumbers reported to the Nixon campaign for the purpose of the campaign. Crossfire Hurricane had no effect on the campaign at all. It was not used to harm Trump in any way.

1. What kind of “hard evidence”? I’m betting is entirely circumstantial and highly questionable.
2. Dan Bongino is wrong then. The two hop rule applies to metadata, not direct surveillance.
3. As explained, they don’t give out that kind of briefing unless they’re sure they’re not involved.
4. Why exactly do they have to brief Trump in every crook he hires? Where did that obligation come from?
5. Thanks.
6. See 3.
7. You have one text message from someone who never met Obama and didn’t do any briefings. That’s called hearsay. The IG report talked to the actual people who the briefings. Obama was not briefer I. Crossfire hurricane.
8. No problem.
9. We’d be in trouble if that’s what we did. The FBI has no case against Clinton for destroying evidence because they had no evidence she ordered the evidence be destroyed. We can both agree she certainly wasn’t the one wiping the drives herself. Her technician did. Even after given immunity, her technician did not say she ordered it.
10. So if Durham says that there’s no case against certain people, will you accept their innocence?

The Plumbers reported to the Nixon campaign for the purpose of the campaign. Crossfire Hurricane had no effect on the campaign at all. It was not used to harm Trump in any way.

1. What kind of “hard evidence”? I’m betting is entirely circumstantial and highly questionable. Not sure, but probably FBI guys who know
2. Dan Bongino is wrong then. The two hop rule applies to metadata, not direct surveillance. OK
3. As explained, they don’t give out that kind of briefing unless they’re sure they’re not involved. Hillary paid the fucking Russians for the Steele Dossier and she gets a defensive briefing, Trump had nothing to do with Russians and the FBI tries to frame him?? WTF??
4. Why exactly do they have to brief Trump in every crook he hires? Where did that obligation come from? Why did Feinstein get a briefing for her Chinese driver spy of 20-years? Why did Hillary, who hired Russians to write dirt on Trump, get a defensive briefing about Russian hacking and not Trump? One would think that the FBI would give presidential candidates a heads-up for bad guys they know about, like Manafort.
5. Thanks.
6. See 3. ok
7. You have one text message from someone who never met Obama and didn’t do any briefings. That’s called hearsay. The IG report talked to the actual people who the briefings. Obama was not briefer I. Crossfire hurricane. The President signs off on and is kept informed on all counter-intelligence investigations, correct? Crossfire Hurricane (FBI investigation) - Wikipedia
8. No problem.
9. We’d be in trouble if that’s what we did. The FBI has no case against Clinton for destroying evidence because they had no evidence she ordered the evidence be destroyed. We can both agree she certainly wasn’t the one wiping the drives herself. Her technician did. Even after given immunity, her technician did not say she ordered it. I'd like to hear the democrats if Trump pulled a stunt like that. That godamn Mulvaney did that, not me, I told him not to but he's spiteful..uh-huh.
10. So if Durham says that there’s no case against certain people, will you accept their innocence? Not innocence, like Hillary's destruction of subpoenaed evidence and 30,000 missing emails, etc. Just not enough evidence to prosecute and win. We saw Comey's complicity, McCabe's, Strzok's, Page's, the Ohrs, and others in the FBI. Of additional interest is Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Rice, Rosenstein and Obama.

Crossfire Hurricane had no effect on the campaign at all. It was not used to harm Trump in any way. Bullshit it didn't affect Trump or the campaign. They were illegally spied on using bogus FISA warrants. They illegally started the Mueller investigation, that put Trump's presidency under a cloud and helped the democrats win the House in 2018. They used perjury traps against Popadope, and Flynn, who is now bankrupt, was he harmed?. Brennan and Clapper setup leakers like Ciaramella here and there to harm Trump's presidency. Crossfire Hurricane was the dirtiest fucked up prick's trick and biggest scandal in US history.

1. Manafort, Cohen and others are in jail because of crimes unrelated to Trump
2. Flynn and Popadope were caught in perjury traps. Comey said that prior admins would not have allowed that Flynn interview.
3. The FBI forging emails to spy on Carter Page is a major crime

Except no one forged emails... just edited them.

No political bias' doesn't mean SHIT!

FISA Court Abuses, altering / doctoring evidence, LYING to the FISA Court, withholding evidence - all are serious crimes, enough to put the criminal leftist assholes in prison for years..

Yeah, you guys have been singing that for three years now... I don't think even you believe that anymore.

It is hard to prove what people are thinking, which is why he can't say for sure was policial bias or not, however, common sense should prevail to the American people. The FBI made a lot of errors and failed to report information to the FISA court that would have hurt their chances in getting the warrant. When all errors and omissions go one way, it is pretty obvious they weren't by accident. The whole thing was one big setup.

Or they had legitimate concerns and they did what all cops do when they apply for a warrant... just bring up the worst point.

Case in point of why people think JoeB is a nut job. So now he changes his narrative from the IG report did not find anything to “good luck with a biased jury”. My goodness what a waste of a life he is.

Wow, your reasoning skills are something to behold.

IG report didn't find anything criminal.

Which if Durham ever tries to charge anything, that person can point to the IG report and say, "No Political Bias."

Or they had legitimate concerns and they did what all cops do when they apply for a warrant... just bring up the worst point.

You mean like when leftist call cops racist for attempting to bring a black man down? If 3 white cops ended up getting a warrant for a black man by "accidently" leaving out crucual bits of information and many other "mistakes" coupled with emails that were CLEARLY racist, I have a sneaking suspicion they wouldn't get a pass on the issue. Pretty sure racism would be yelled from the roof top. What is different here? Many of the lead guys were not just Democrats, but Trump haters, as seen in their text messages. These are the guys making the "mistakes".

Case in point of why people think JoeB is a nut job. So now he changes his narrative from the IG report did not find anything to “good luck with a biased jury”. My goodness what a waste of a life he is.

Wow, your reasoning skills are something to behold.

IG report didn't find anything criminal.

Which if Durham ever tries to charge anything, that person can point to the IG report and say, "No Political Bias."

Did you bother the listen to the author of the IG report's testimony? He didn't seem to convinced that there was no policial bias, just that there wasn't documentary evidence to support it.

You mean like when leftist call cops racist for attempting to bring a black man down? If 3 white cops ended up getting a warrant for a black man by "accidently" leaving out crucual bits of information and many other "mistakes" coupled with emails that were CLEARLY racist, I have a sneaking suspicion they wouldn't get a pass on the issue. Pretty sure racism would be yelled from the roof top. What is different here? Many of the lead guys were not just Democrats, but Trump haters, as seen in their text messages. These are the guys making the "mistakes".

It depends what you caught him doing. I live in a state where we've sent 13 people to death row because cops lied in warrants, lied about confessions, lied about evidence.

The thing is, Carter Page was double-dealing with the Russians, and he worked for Trump. Flynn worked with the Russians. Manafort worked with the Russians. There are a whole lot of Russian agents in Trump's orbit, Trump himself has a lot of business in Russia... and nothing to see here.

Oh, yeah, and Russia State News just called Trump "Our Agent".

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’

1. Manafort, Cohen and others are in jail because of crimes unrelated to Trump
2. Flynn and Popadope were caught in perjury traps. Comey said that prior admins would not have allowed that Flynn interview.
3. The FBI forging emails to spy on Carter Page is a major crime

Except no one forged emails... just edited them.

No political bias' doesn't mean SHIT!

FISA Court Abuses, altering / doctoring evidence, LYING to the FISA Court, withholding evidence - all are serious crimes, enough to put the criminal leftist assholes in prison for years..

Yeah, you guys have been singing that for three years now... I don't think even you believe that anymore.

It is hard to prove what people are thinking, which is why he can't say for sure was policial bias or not, however, common sense should prevail to the American people. The FBI made a lot of errors and failed to report information to the FISA court that would have hurt their chances in getting the warrant. When all errors and omissions go one way, it is pretty obvious they weren't by accident. The whole thing was one big setup.

The FISA Court just DESTROYED your parroted lies and false narratives. The evidence is undeniable, to the point where the FISA Court came out and released an un-precedented rebuke of Obama's DOJ & FBI for historic levels of crime by committing FISA Court abuses that have consisted of committing crimes, violating the Constitution, and trampling citizens' rights..

The FISA Court's existence going forward is now in jeopardy, endangering our national security.

Meanwhile you have the Democrats who are attempting to complete a 3.5 year coup attempt based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses, which they made clear in 2 failed House Impeachment circus shows that violated every concept of fairness and justice this country is based on.

The FISA Court made it clear that the REAL information the FBI and DOJ had in their possession - information withheld, altered, etc..., proved ZERO justification for approved warrants to investigate the President & his team!

So on top of the Democrats themselves proving they had zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses, you have the FISA Court openly declaring Obama's DOJ and FBI manufactured false evidence and a false case - committing crimes and endangering national security - to take down the President.

It depends what you caught him doing. I live in a state where we've sent 13 people to death row because cops lied in warrants, lied about confessions, lied about evidence.

The thing is, Carter Page was double-dealing with the Russians, and he worked for Trump. Flynn worked with the Russians. Manafort worked with the Russians. There are a whole lot of Russian agents in Trump's orbit, Trump himself has a lot of business in Russia... and nothing to see here.

Oh, yeah, and Russia State News just called Trump "Our Agent".

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
Carter Page was NOT 'double-dealing'. What some idiots, like you it seems, still don't know / understand Page was an official INTELLIGENCE SOURCE, which means the DEEP STATE INTEL COMMUNITY already knew Page was having contact with Russians and was providing information on that contract.

This came out as evidence in the investigation of FISA Court abuses, information withheld from the FISA Court.

The FISA Court just made it undeniably clear who really abused their power, broke laws, violated the Constitution, and trampled the rights of American citizens - Comey, Rosenstein, Clinesmith, McCabe, and everyone involved in this proven 3+ year coup process.

Forum List

Back