AG Bill Barr: This is “The Closest We Have Come to an Organized Effort to Push a President Out of Office”

Dims had the opportunity to call all the witnesses they wanted during the impeachment.
Yup they could call all they wanted but subpoenas were ignored. Would you have preferred they let it drag out for months longer while it all played out in court?

That's the system.
Why do you hate the system that the USA has?
because like with many other areas of government it is inefficient, ineffective, a huge waste of time and a huge waste of money

Maybe you should relocate to a country more to your liking.
I love my country... Don't know what your talking about

What do you love ?
It clearly is not the system that we live under
I love the diversity, the freedom, the innovation, the progression, the fight that many undertake to do what's right, until Trump I've always felt like the USA stood for what's right and good. We were the good guys. Now I feel like he is representing us as selfish, greedy, arrogant douchbags, he can't leave soon enough.
And the sad thing is the rest of the world thinks of us like that too
So in order to get respect from the rest of the world, we have to allow anyone who wants to walk all over us and give it to us up the ass? That's why I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.
where do you get these retarded interpretations from? You sound more and more like a complete idiot each time you make comments like this.
That's what turds like you mean when you call Trump "selfish" and "greedy." If he acts in the best interests of Americans, then he's selfish and greedy. Turds, like you put the interests of foreigners of our interests. Americans have had their fill of that shit.

BTW, anyone who extols the virtues of "diversity" is automatically a douchebag. When has anyone ever demonstrated any benefit from "diversity?"
Wrong. I don’t call Trump selfish and greedy because he put the needs of Americans before all else you dipshit. If you don’t get that by now then I can’t help you. And I’m certainly not wasting any more of my time explaining it to you.
You can explain it to him but you can't make him understand it
I understand it perfectly. That's what has him so upset.
You think you understand it when you clearly don’t. That’s part of your issue with life in general. That’s why you're comedy to me.
How have I demonstrated I don't understand it when all I've done is ask you to explain your understanding?

You are obviously dodging and weaving because you know your position is absurd. So-called "diversity" has no tangible benefits of any kind to any native born American. None.

I once had a thread with over 2000 posts where I asked libtards to explain the benefits of "diversity." The only thing they could come up with is "Mexican food."
I’m not a religious follower but I do believe the teachings in the Bible have many good life lessons and virtues, one of the most obvious lessons being to love thy neighbor, to help and give charity to the less fortunate, to treat others as you’d like to be treated, to sacrifice ones self for the good of others. All these lessons of Virtue reflect the values of having a diverse, accepting, and welcoming country. You don’t think Trump is selfish because you yourself are selfish and apparently in denial. You want what’s best for you and your own, damn the others.

It’s unfortunate you can’t see that.
The purpose of government is not to force Americans to comply with Christian principles. The purpose of our government is to benefit Americans. Once again you have failed to explain how any native born American benefits from "diversity." You have also implicitly admitted that you object to Trump because he wants to control the border. Screwing native born Americans so you can do good deeds for foreigners is clearly not a legitimate government objective. I don't want the government "sacrificing" (your word) my welfare for the sake of the citizens of Mexico or any other country.

You're twisting yourself into a logic pretzel trying to deny the obvious, but all you do is reinforce it.

BTW, when you use the word "virtue" you mean in the Christian sense. Celibacy is also a Christian virtue, but I don't see you endorsing that. I only use the word as a synonym meaning "benefit."
We aren’t talking about the purpose of government. You just shifted the conversation. You asked how diversity is a virtue. I answered that question. Don’t change the subject.

I related my answer to Christianity because I thought you were a supposed conservative and would give weight to that relation. Apparently you don’t give a shit about Christian values which is fine with me. I myself am not a religious follower which I already mentioned, so take the biblical references out of you like and use the points I made at face value.
Really? Why are we discussing Trump if the subject isn't government? Are we talking about church? If you want to talk about the latter, then quit wasting my time. If you want to talk about Trump's policies, then quit feeding me this "virtue" crap.

I made no Biblical references. Only you did.

You are right, I don't give a shit about Christian values, especially when it comes to government. I thought you leftwing tards believed in separation of church and state.

I'll repeat for your addled brain, I use the term "virtue" to mean "a good or useful quality of a thing," not a part of some moral code.

You're simply trying to avoid explaining how Americans benefit from "diversity," which was the original subject of this thread. In fact, you have already tacitly admitted that they don't benefit from "diversity."
Well there you go, you are misusing the world virtue. Do you commonly just change the definitions of words to fit your narrative? Who do you think you’re fooling. You are clearly lost in this thread as the virtue discussion stemmed from a question about what I loved about this country. Diversity was part of my answer and then you pushed on why I consider diversity a virtue. Now your trying to shift the conversation. That’s a cheap tactic and it isn’t working
I didn't change the definition of the word, you fucking douchebag

Virtue | Definition of Virtue by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Virtue
Definition of virtue in English:

virtue
Translate virtue into Spanish
Pronunciation /ˈvərCHo͞o/ /ˈvərtʃu/
noun

• 1Behavior showing high moral standards.
    ‘paragons of virtue’
  1. 1.1A quality considered morally good or desirable in a person.

‘patience is a virtue’
  • 1.2A good or useful quality of a thing.

‘Mike was extolling the virtues of the car’

• 1.3archaic Virginity or chastity, especially of a woman.

You're weaseling, shit bag.
    Who do you think you're fooling?
You just literally contradicted yourself. Here is what you said...

“I use the term "virtue" to mean "a good or useful quality of a thing," not a part of some moral code.“

Now compare that with the definition that you just posted. Wow, you’re having a bad day. Try a nap or some coffee
I bolded the definition I used, moron. I literally copied and pasted it into my previous response.

You're only proving that you're a sleazy lying dumbass who doesn't want to address the issue under discussion.

Yes I saw that... you highlighting your selective definition instead of just having a common sense intellectual discussion about the point I was obviously making is very apparent. The very first definition you posted refers to morality yet I’m the idiot for using a moral argument... doesn’t get any dumber than that.... I don't know how you think you are helping your argument.
I highlighted the definition i used. The dictionary order of definitions doesn't dictate what you meant, you fucking moron.

Common sense would require you to consider the context when you choose the meaning of what I said, and you definitely didn't do that. I never referred to "morality" in the context of the word "virtue," you lying asshole.

You're still avoiding an answer to my question.

You're one of the sleaziest TDS morons in this forum. You're almost as bad as FAUX.

Dims had the opportunity to call all the witnesses they wanted during the impeachment.
Yup they could call all they wanted but subpoenas were ignored. Would you have preferred they let it drag out for months longer while it all played out in court?

That's the system.
because like with many other areas of government it is inefficient, ineffective, a huge waste of time and a huge waste of money

What do you love ?
I love the diversity, the freedom, the innovation, the progression, the fight that many undertake to do what's right, until Trump I've always felt like the USA stood for what's right and good. We were the good guys. Now I feel like he is representing us as selfish, greedy, arrogant douchbags, he can't leave soon enough.
So in order to get respect from the rest of the world, we have to allow anyone who wants to walk all over us and give it to us up the ass? That's why I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.
where do you get these retarded interpretations from? You sound more and more like a complete idiot each time you make comments like this.
That's what turds like you mean when you call Trump "selfish" and "greedy." If he acts in the best interests of Americans, then he's selfish and greedy. Turds, like you put the interests of foreigners of our interests. Americans have had their fill of that shit.

BTW, anyone who extols the virtues of "diversity" is automatically a douchebag. When has anyone ever demonstrated any benefit from "diversity?"
Wrong. I don’t call Trump selfish and greedy because he put the needs of Americans before all else you dipshit. If you don’t get that by now then I can’t help you. And I’m certainly not wasting any more of my time explaining it to you.
You think you understand it when you clearly don’t. That’s part of your issue with life in general. That’s why you're comedy to me.
How have I demonstrated I don't understand it when all I've done is ask you to explain your understanding?

You are obviously dodging and weaving because you know your position is absurd. So-called "diversity" has no tangible benefits of any kind to any native born American. None.

I once had a thread with over 2000 posts where I asked libtards to explain the benefits of "diversity." The only thing they could come up with is "Mexican food."
I’m not a religious follower but I do believe the teachings in the Bible have many good life lessons and virtues, one of the most obvious lessons being to love thy neighbor, to help and give charity to the less fortunate, to treat others as you’d like to be treated, to sacrifice ones self for the good of others. All these lessons of Virtue reflect the values of having a diverse, accepting, and welcoming country. You don’t think Trump is selfish because you yourself are selfish and apparently in denial. You want what’s best for you and your own, damn the others.

The purpose of government is not to force Americans to comply with Christian principles. The purpose of our government is to benefit Americans. Once again you have failed to explain how any native born American benefits from "diversity." You have also implicitly admitted that you object to Trump because he wants to control the border. Screwing native born Americans so you can do good deeds for foreigners is clearly not a legitimate government objective. I don't want the government "sacrificing" (your word) my welfare for the sake of the citizens of Mexico or any other country.

You're twisting yourself into a logic pretzel trying to deny the obvious, but all you do is reinforce it.

BTW, when you use the word "virtue" you mean in the Christian sense. "Celibacy is also a Christian virtue, but I don't see you endorsing that. I only use the word as a synonym meaning "benefit."

Diversity makes the USA dominant in the Winter and the Summer Olympics.
That's it though.
That's literally it.
Diversity has lead to the most dynamic economy in the world. Just look at the leading companies driving economic growth. A large number of them were founded by immigrants or children of immigrants.

Immigrants from where?
Steve Jobs

That's the system.

What do you love ?

BTW, when you use the word "virtue" you mean in the Christian sense. "Celibacy is also a Christian virtue, but I don't see you endorsing that. I only use the word as a synonym meaning "benefit."

That's it though.
That's literally it.
Diversity has lead to the most dynamic economy in the world. Just look at the leading companies driving economic growth. A large number of them were founded by immigrants or children of immigrants.

Immigrants from where?

For Facebook, Apple and Google it was Brazil, Syria and USSR respectively.
Steve Jobs was born in San Francisco and raised by native born Americans. Mark Zuckerburg was born in White Plains NY. Sergey Brin is only one of the founders of Google. However, Brin has been in this country since he was 4 years old. He owes very little of his personality and talents to Russia.

So you got 1/4 out of four.
Steve Jobs’s father was Syrian. Point for me. Eduardo Saverin is Brazilian. Point for me.

One out of four? I listed three. Good lord.
Jobs was thoroughly American. His father contributed DNA, and nothing more. When turds like you are talking about the benefits of "diversity," do you mean to say that culture has nothing to do with it?
As co-founder, Saverin held the role of chief financial officer and business manager.

he was the company accountant. Big whoop.
Ha! I guess you’re the expert on who did what for Facebook now?
I quoted the Wiki entry on him, shit for brains.
The wiki article was fine.

Your commentary was absurd.
That's your worthless opinion, and nothing more.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?
Steve Jobs

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?

Steve Jobs was born in San Francisco and raised by native born Americans. Mark Zuckerburg was born in White Plains NY. Sergey Brin is only one of the founders of Google. However, Brin has been in this country since he was 4 years old. He owes very little of his personality and talents to Russia.

Steve Jobs’s father was Syrian. Point for me. Eduardo Saverin is Brazilian. Point for me.

Jobs was thoroughly American. His father contributed DNA, and nothing more. When turds like you are talking about the benefits of "diversity," do you mean to say that culture has nothing to do with it?
As co-founder, Saverin held the role of chief financial officer and business manager.

My opinion is that your opinion is worthless. You are commenting on things you know nothing about.

Mueller's report was nothing. No collusion. No obstruction.
That is a demonstrable denial of reality.

1593026207772.png

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?
Steve Jobs

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?

My opinion is that your opinion is worthless. You are commenting on things you know nothing about.
ROFL! Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

Is this really the kind of discussion you want to have?

Mueller's report was nothing. No collusion. No obstruction.
That is a demonstrable denial of reality.

View attachment 354501

What is your fantasy Dungeons and Dragons chart supposed to prove?

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?
Steve Jobs

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?

ROFL! Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

Not sure how possible it is to have a discussion with you. You’ll just make things up to fit your agenda.

You'd know if you had read the article. But you're afraid to because it challenges your beliefs by showing in detail the 4 ways Trump obstructed Mueller's investigation.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?
Steve Jobs

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?

ROFL! Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

Not sure how possible it is to have a discussion with you. You’ll just make things up to fit your agenda.
You mean by posting facts and logic?

Do you only have "discussions" with people who agree with your agenda?

You really are a great big pussy, aren't you?

You'd know if you had read the article. But you're afraid to because it challenges your beliefs by showing in detail the 4 ways Trump obstructed Mueller's investigation.
I've read thousands upon thousands of pages defending the leftwing fantasy that Trump committed obstruction of justice. Mueller's report didn't support that conclusion. A prosecutor's job it to recommend an indictment or decline such a reccomendation. Mueller did the later. End of story.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?
Steve Jobs

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?

ROFL! Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

Fact. Eduardo Saverin is Brazilian and a cofounder or Facebook.

Your spin is that he was “basically just the accountant, big whoop”. That’s not a fact. That’s not logic.

I really have few if any discussions with people I agree with. But people I disagree with tend to not want to have their opinions challenged by others.

I've read thousands upon thousands of pages defending the leftwing fantasy that Trump committed obstruction of justice. Mueller's report didn't support that conclusion.
Actually, it did. Sounds like you've been reading right wing horseshit.

B. Conduct regarding the Flynn investigation

Obstructive act (p. 43): Trump asked for Comey’s loyalty and pressured Comey to “let this go” regarding the FBI investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. “In analyzing whether these statements constitute an obstructive act, a threshold question is whether Comey’s account of the interaction is accurate, and, if so, whether the President’s statements had the tendency to impede the administration of justice by shutting down an inquiry that could result in a grand jury investigation and criminal charge.” “ubstantial evidence corroborates Comey’s account.”

Nexus (p. 46): By the time Trump spoke to Comey, Trump had been informed that Flynn had been interviewed by the FBI and that his statements could violate 18 U.S.C. § 1001, the prohibition on lying to federal investigators. “[T]he President’s instruction to the FBI Director to ‘let[] Flynn go’ suggests his awareness that Flynn could face criminal exposure for his conduct and was at risk of prosecution.”

Intent: “[E]vidence is inconclusive” as to whether Trump was aware of Flynn’s calls with Kislyak when they occurred. But “[e]vidence does establish that the President connected the Flynn investigation to the FBI’s broader Russia investigation.”

Trump attempted to have Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland “draft an internal email” stating that Trump did not ask Flynn to discuss sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak, which McFarland did not do because she was not sure if the statement would be accurate. Though “evidence does not establish” that Trump was trying to make McFarland lie, the incident “highlights the President’s concern about being associated with Flynn’s conduct,” and McFarland was disturbed by the request and felt it was “irregular.”

I've read thousands upon thousands of pages defending the leftwing fantasy that Trump committed obstruction of justice. Mueller's report didn't support that conclusion.
Actually, it did. Sounds like you've been reading right wing horseshit.

B. Conduct regarding the Flynn investigation

Obstructive act (p. 43): Trump asked for Comey’s loyalty and pressured Comey to “let this go” regarding the FBI investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. “In analyzing whether these statements constitute an obstructive act, a threshold question is whether Comey’s account of the interaction is accurate, and, if so, whether the President’s statements had the tendency to impede the administration of justice by shutting down an inquiry that could result in a grand jury investigation and criminal charge.” “ubstantial evidence corroborates Comey’s account.”

Nexus (p. 46): By the time Trump spoke to Comey, Trump had been informed that Flynn had been interviewed by the FBI and that his statements could violate 18 U.S.C. § 1001, the prohibition on lying to federal investigators. “[T]he President’s instruction to the FBI Director to ‘let[] Flynn go’ suggests his awareness that Flynn could face criminal exposure for his conduct and was at risk of prosecution.”

Intent: “[E]vidence is inconclusive” as to whether Trump was aware of Flynn’s calls with Kislyak when they occurred. But “[e]vidence does establish that the President connected the Flynn investigation to the FBI’s broader Russia investigation.”

Trump attempted to have Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland “draft an internal email” stating that Trump did not ask Flynn to discuss sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak, which McFarland did not do because she was not sure if the statement would be accurate. Though “evidence does not establish” that Trump was trying to make McFarland lie, the incident “highlights the President’s concern about being associated with Flynn’s conduct,” and McFarland was disturbed by the request and felt it was “irregular.”
"obstructive act?" There's no such legal term, moron. You either committed obstruction of justice, or you didn't. Furthermore, the report doesn't state that it was actually an "obstructive act." It only speculates about whether it is. Mueller (Weismann, actually) was just providing Democrats fodder so they could demagogue the issue. If he actually claimed obstruction he would have been laughed out of court.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?
Steve Jobs

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?

ROFL! Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

Your spin is that he was “basically just the accountant, big whoop”. That’s not a fact. That’s not logic.

I really have few if any discussions with people I agree with. But people I disagree with tend to not want to have their opinions challenged by others.
He contributed nothing technical. America is awash in accountants.

"obstructive act?" There's no such legal term, moron.
Please stop humiliating yourself. This stuff is beyond your mental capabilities. Better stick with MAGA. It's simplistic enough for you to comprehend.

"The key question is how Robert Mueller and his team assessed the three elements “common to most of the relevant statutes” relating to obstruction of justice: an obstructive act, a nexus between the act and an official proceeding, and corrupt intent. As Mueller describes, the special counsel’s office “gathered evidence … relevant to the elements of those crimes and analyzed them within an elements framework—while refraining from reaching ultimate conclusions about whether crimes were committed,” because of the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC)’s guidelines against the indictment of a sitting president."

E. Efforts to fire Mueller

Obstructive act (p. 87): Former White House Counsel Don McGahn is a “credible witness” in providing evidence that Trump indeed attempted to fire Mueller. This “would qualify as an obstructive act” if the firing “would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.”

Nexus (p. 89): “Substantial evidence” indicates that, at this point, Trump was aware that “his conduct was under investigation by a federal prosecutor who could present any evidence of federal crimes to a grand jury.”

Intent (p. 89): “Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s attempts to remove the Special Counsel were linked to the Special Counsel’s oversight of investigations that involved the President’s conduct[.]”

Last edited:
Please stop humiliating yourself. This stuff is beyond your mental capabilities. Better stick with MAGA. It's simplistic enough for you to comprehend.

"The key question is how Robert Mueller and his team assessed the three elements “common to most of the relevant statutes” relating to obstruction of justice: an obstructive act, a nexus between the act and an official proceeding, and corrupt intent. As Mueller describes, the special counsel’s office “gathered evidence … relevant to the elements of those crimes and analyzed them within an elements framework—while refraining from reaching ultimate conclusions about whether crimes were committed,” because of the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC)’s guidelines against the indictment of a sitting president."
Your unattributed quote proves nothing. It's anonymous opinion.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

BTW, when you use the word "virtue" you mean in the Christian sense. Celibacy is also a Christian virtue, but I don't see you endorsing that. I only use the word as a synonym meaning "benefit."
We aren’t talking about the purpose of government. You just shifted the conversation. You asked how diversity is a virtue. I answered that question. Don’t change the subject.

I related my answer to Christianity because I thought you were a supposed conservative and would give weight to that relation. Apparently you don’t give a shit about Christian values which is fine with me. I myself am not a religious follower which I already mentioned, so take the biblical references out of you like and use the points I made at face value.
Really? Why are we discussing Trump if the subject isn't government? Are we talking about church? If you want to talk about the latter, then quit wasting my time. If you want to talk about Trump's policies, then quit feeding me this "virtue" crap.

You are right, I don't give a shit about Christian values, especially when it comes to government. I thought you leftwing tards believed in separation of church and state.

I'll repeat for your addled brain, I use the term "virtue" to mean "a good or useful quality of a thing," not a part of some moral code.

You're simply trying to avoid explaining how Americans benefit from "diversity," which was the original subject of this thread. In fact, you have already tacitly admitted that they don't benefit from "diversity."
Well there you go, you are misusing the world virtue. Do you commonly just change the definitions of words to fit your narrative? Who do you think you’re fooling. You are clearly lost in this thread as the virtue discussion stemmed from a question about what I loved about this country. Diversity was part of my answer and then you pushed on why I consider diversity a virtue. Now your trying to shift the conversation. That’s a cheap tactic and it isn’t working

Virtue | Definition of Virtue by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Virtue

virtue
noun

‘paragons of virtue’

‘patience is a virtue’

“I use the term "virtue" to mean "a good or useful quality of a thing," not a part of some moral code.“

Now compare that with the definition that you just posted. Wow, you’re having a bad day. Try a nap or some coffee
I bolded the definition I used, moron. I literally copied and pasted it into my previous response.

You're only proving that you're a sleazy lying dumbass who doesn't want to address the issue under discussion.

Yes I saw that... you highlighting your selective definition instead of just having a common sense intellectual discussion about the point I was obviously making is very apparent. The very first definition you posted refers to morality yet I’m the idiot for using a moral argument... doesn’t get any dumber than that.... I don't know how you think you are helping your argument.
I highlighted the definition i used. The dictionary order of definitions doesn't dictate what you meant, you fucking moron.

Common sense would require you to consider the context when you choose the meaning of what I said, and you definitely didn't do that. I never referred to "morality" in the context of the word "virtue," you lying asshole.

You're one of the sleaziest TDS morons in this forum. You're almost as bad as FAUX.
Easy snowflake, calm down. I was asked to describe what I love about America, not you. Diversity and acceptance were part of my answer and YOU asked me to describe why. So your own logic would say that it was on you to understand what I meant by virtue, not twist a meaning out of it that wasn’t in the context of what I was speaking to.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

virtue
noun

‘paragons of virtue’

‘patience is a virtue’

Easy snowflake, calm down. I was asked to describe what I love about America, not you. Diversity and acceptance were part of my answer and YOU asked me to describe why. So your own logic would say that it was on you to understand what I meant by virtue, not twist a meaning out of it that wasn’t in the context of what I was speaking to.
I asked how American citizens benefit from "diversity." That's when you began your weasel dance. Everything you've posted since then has been a weasel or even an outright lie.

I twisted nothing. You did.

Who do you think you're fooling, weasel?

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?
Steve Jobs

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That's it though.
That's literally it.

Immigrants from where?

ROFL! Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

He contributed nothing technical. America is awash in accountants.
Ha! Still thinking you know what he did or didn’t contribute.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

virtue
noun

‘paragons of virtue’

‘patience is a virtue’

I asked how American citizens benefit from "diversity." That's when you began your weasel dance. Everything you've posted since then has been a weasel or even an outright lie.

I twisted nothing. You did.

Who do you think you're fooling, weasel?
I didn't twist a thing. I gave you a direct answer that you couldn't handle because I referred to religious virtues so you changed the subject to what the government should be in charge of. Lets just face it. What I find morally virtuous is very different from what you do. Since you measure success by tangible things that you achieve, something I'd call selfish, you show that you don't understand the inner rewards of doing what is right and good. I can't fix that for you. You be who you want to be thats fine. I've explained what I love about America and the difference that Trump and people like you present which is why I don't support people like him. And its why you do. Thats that

Forum List

Back