AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

Nope. These assholes are above the law. And they revel in rubbing our noses in it.
I agree generally. That’s why I know want a full fledged war. Not a civil war. But payback. In full. Investigations and more investigations. Referrals. Prosecutions. Impeachments. Prison. From dimwit Brandon to Meritless Garland to Pencilneck Schiff and including vermin like McCabe and Mueller etc etc etc.

And don’t forget, this time I hope we do it in full. There’s gonna be a new sheriff in town.

Not when you own the Courts. Look how many times they lied to the FISA court.

Nothing happened.
Is it so much that the left owns the court or is it more likely you’ve been lied to and just don’t know the difference?

I mean reality is never on your side. At what point do you reassess?

I agree generally. That’s why I know want a full fledged war. Not a civil war. But payback. In full. Investigations and more investigations. Referrals. Prosecutions. Impeachments. Prison. From dimwit Brandon to Meritless Garland to Pencilneck Schiff and including vermin like McCabe and Mueller etc etc etc.

And don’t forget, this time I hope we do it in full. There’s gonna be a new sheriff in town.

Yup. Use honest Courts, there are a few.

History will record Donald J. Trump as carrying a sky-high stench that not even his most devoted rubes or lickspittles will ever be able to wash off.

His legacy is forever stained.

As it should be.

The lifelong piece of shit crook made a YUGE mistake entering public office.

History will record Donald J. Trump as carrying a sky-high stench that not even his most devoted rubes or lickspittles will ever be able to wash off.

As it should be.

They know this is it.
There is no going back.

Beside every history book description of Fatty McCoup, there will be a photo like this one:

jan-6-4.jpg

Beside every history book description of Donald Trump, there will be a photo like this one:

jan-6-4.jpg

Who cares. It is theatre. I am looking for the traitors who are running this shit show to be behind bars.

I remember Fakey. He was a true scumbag. Unintelligent. A poseur. His latest sock (if you’re right) is a bad one— even by that moron’s basement standards.

Fakey mcfakerson has at least three socks here.

They are all stupid.

As it should be.

You can't stain anything with lies. Trump gave us the most successful country in 50 years. What's your hope, that history will judge him negatively over meanie Tweets?

Except it’s “soy boy” Garlands cock that has you gagging.

Suck it loser.
Pathetic. I think Garland got hosed by the Senate. And I’m thrilled about that. I can’t stand that jerk. Even so, I have more respect for him than I could ever muster for you.

Now, get back to tossing Brandon’s salad. And when you’re going down on Meritless Garland, tell him his crotch smells like Brandon’s asshole. He will know what you mean.

Greg Gutfeld just called Merrick Garland "The Cartoon Owl"
That's the best defense I've seen so far for a private citizen being in unauthorized possession of top secret, confidential documents, a risk to our national security, with no indication as to why, nor what he intended to do with them.

Not really. Again, each President can set their own declassification process. Trump's was that any document leaving the White House was automatically declassified. There is nothing they can do about it.
Trump's lickspittles are squirming, flailing about for any feeble pretext for the Loser being in possession of restricted, top secret documents.

The fake claim that all he had absconded with had been declassified is unsupported by any documentation.

Besides which, constitutional powers authorizing a president to declassify documents don't apply to records classified as top-secret or higher.

Patel says it.

Hey, when you’ve got nothing, as is usually the case with hacks like you, you can always play the fallacy game. Yours is now “attack the messenger.”

You are a loser, sure. But Butchie has already performed even worse than you tonight.

Oh, so the same guy that told the DOD not to assist the incoming Biden Admin is now covering for his old boss.

Yeah, he is for sure an unbiased source.

"The president, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the court’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the president, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists Project on Government Secrecy, told PolitiFact in 2017 that such authority gives the president the authority to "classify and declassify at will."

So, you are saying that the rules for what has to take place after a document is declassified do not apply when the POTUS does it?

Forum List

Back