AG Garland unveils plan to combat RW domestic terrorism

How could they have "destroyed our democracy"

Give a specific mechanism on how they could have ended our governmental system
Your excuse is that they were inept?

Lol

I am asking how they could have taken over the government, or prevented Biden from taking office a few weeks later.
Just like I told the other guy, we watched Cops t all live on tv. I'm not playing the water is wet game with you.

Not an answer. The thing is you can't answer it without looking even more idiotic than you are.

Lower the boom Merrick .. Lower the boom!

Someone should have told me I was a terrorist!

This is such a mind-blowing revelation.

I just can't even.
Have you actually committed any Terroristic acts?

Plotted to assassinate the governor?

Tried to hang the vice president?

Anything like that?

Defaced a federal courthouse?

Burned down Minneapolis businesses?

Taken over several square blocks of a city for months?
And for some reyyiu think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

Of attempting to install a dictator?

Of breaking the record of 200 years of peaceful transitions?

No.
Marty (& many others here) don’t give a whip stitch about small d democracy, norms, institutions, or peaceful transitions so long as their guy wins by ANY means.

Says the guy who supports ANTIFA.

What do you think would have happened if Trump had won? Do you think ANTIFA would have gone peacefully into the night?
So we’ve made another stupid leap from whataboutism to whatIFism?
Cool bro … :icon_rolleyes:
I noticed that. He doesn't know, but he wants to believe others would have reacted the same way.

More of a "maybeism".

It's based on what happened at the first inauguration, and what has happened the past year from the left.
What does something that happened in 1789 have to do with tRumplings staging an insurrection in 2021?

Trump's first inauguration, you blithering idiot.

Violence flares in Washington during Trump inauguration

Lol

I am asking how they could have taken over the government, or prevented Biden from taking office a few weeks later.
Just like I told the other guy, we watched Cops t all live on tv. I'm not playing the water is wet game with you.

Not an answer. The thing is you can't answer it without looking even more idiotic than you are.
It's not a question.

it's a valid point, and you know it.
No, it's not. It's sheer speculation and an attempt to shift blame.

Yes, it is. A Trump inauguration would have been under siege, blue cities as well.
You wish.

It's just a bullshit attempt to deflect.

It would have happened, and denying it just makes you look more like an idiot.

Washington got smeared the first time, after 4 years of TDS you think they would play nice?

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

And for some reyyiu think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

No.
Marty (& many others here) don’t give a whip stitch about small d democracy, norms, institutions, or peaceful transitions so long as their guy wins by ANY means.

What do you think would have happened if Trump had won? Do you think ANTIFA would have gone peacefully into the night?
I noticed that. He doesn't know, but he wants to believe others would have reacted the same way.

More of a "maybeism".

It's based on what happened at the first inauguration, and what has happened the past year from the left.
What does something that happened in 1789 have to do with tRumplings staging an insurrection in 2021?

Well that certainly wasn't the first inauguration despite what you tRumplings wish.

There was no assault on congress or attempt to overthrow the government during tRump's inauguration. False equivalency is still false. I just checked.

Lol

It's not a question.

It is a question. You saying they could have somehow stopped Biden from becoming President. I want to know what mechanism that could have occurred by.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

No.

More of a "maybeism".

Well that certainly wasn't the first inauguration despite what you tRumplings wish.

There was no assault on congress or attempt to overthrow the government during tRump's inauguration. False equivalency is still false. I just checked.

Wow, doubling down on stupid. We were talking about potential violence at Trumps second inauguration. I assumed you were smart enough to realize I would be talking about TRUMPS first inauguration, not the actual first one. My bad. I'll be more literal next time, you dullard.

No, there was just an attempt to crash the inauguration itself, and when that failed they trashed parts of D.C.

2nd time around, after 4 years of TDS would have been much worse.

Lol

It's not a question.

It is a question. You saying they could have somehow stopped Biden from becoming President. I want to know what mechanism that could have occurred by.
"Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence,Hang Mike Pence,Hang Mike Pence..."

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

No.

More of a "maybeism".

Wow, doubling down on stupid. We were talking about potential violence at Trumps second inauguration. I assumed you were smart enough to realize I would be talking about TRUMPS first inauguration, not the actual first one. My bad. I'll be more literal next time, you dullard.

No, there was just an attempt to crash the inauguration itself, and when that failed they trashed parts of D.C.

Again, you wish.

You're posting your hopes and dreams as if they were facts.

I'm done here. Maybe you'll return to reality soon and we can try again.

Lol

It's not a question.

"Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence,Hang Mike Pence,Hang Mike Pence..."

That wouldn't have led to a change of government, or prevented Biden from taking office.

Try again.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

No.

More of a "maybeism".

Again, you wish.

You're posting your hopes and dreams as if they were facts.

I'm done here. Maybe you'll return to reality soon and we can try again.

It would have happened, and you know it.

Just run away you gutless cuck, I've done what I came here to do.

I only trust my local and state police
Good. They’ll no doubt be part of the arresting task force when they come for you.
Try it and find out
Try it and find out
We know degenerates like yourself have no problem attacking or even shooting police. We saw that clearly on 1/6.
well son all I can say is try and find out
I guess you forgot about all of 2020 and those riots
well son all I can say is try and find out
That’s all you need to say to show yourself as a threat there , sheepdog.
so you forgot about those riots from 2020 that injured more than 2000 police officers and a few were murdered?
And asshat that wasn't a threat it will be a reaction to the threat
so you forgot about those riots from 2020 that injured more than 2000 police officers and a few were murdered?
And asshat that wasn't a threat it will be a reaction to the threat
Showing your degenerate, violent thinking isn’t exactly an effective argument against the idea of RWers being a threat. Rock on, sheep-dip.
My violent thinking? My violence only happens when I react to another violent action.
So dumbass did you forget about the riots of 2020 that injured over 2000 police officers?

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
I honestly don't see how they are a greater threat than Islamic extremists, Russian cyber criminals and China overall. Would you explain to me in your own words why that is the case please?
Well my friend, count up the dead people starting in New Zealand. I won’t even make you go all the way back to 2015/ Trump!
What does New Zealand have to do with the U.S.

Conjour up a non existent cause and recruit feelings sheep to combat it
Lib 101

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
I honestly don't see how they are a greater threat than Islamic extremists, Russian cyber criminals and China overall. Would you explain to me in your own words why that is the case please?
Well my friend, count up the dead people starting in New Zealand. I won’t even make you go all the way back to 2015/ Trump!
I COULD explain, but being full kook, you’d not get it.

and a fucking kooky globalist that you are somehow can't grasp that America is a soverign nation I realize it will zing over your head as ignorant as you are.

Garland is the head of the new Gestapo.

Here's the proof!

1623989840701.png

and a fucking kooky globalist that you are somehow can't grasp that America is a soverign nation I realize it will zing over your head as ignorant as you are.
We’re all “globalists” since we live on this globe called Earth Loony Bird!

I practiced some BLM terrorism today
I blocked my own car by standing behind it in the driveway and then hit the alarm button and scared myself away, ran out into the street and got hit and am suing myself and the guy who hit me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back