AG: ‘No reason’ for special counsel on election, Biden’s son

No doubt Barr is a commie now.
Or a Never Trumper equivalent. The swamp is filled with vile
backstabbers.
To claim the stolen election and Biden Crime Family misbehavior needs no special prosecutorial attention
is grossly disingenuous, to put it mildly.

The Trumpsters won't care how many times they're told "no". Their universe is telling them a different story.
When your attention is fixed on facts like a laser beam all the extraneous lies and liars sniping away
from the sidelines becomes absolutely irrelevant.

When Hell turns frosty and frozen Joe Biden will investigate his own family and election. He's a fucking thief and liar!

You want rigged elections like in Russia.
Or Wisconsin? Pennsylvania? Georgia? Michigan?
There were no rigged elections this year. We simply mailed everyone in the state eligible to vote an absentee ballot and record number of voters voted this year.

Jeb bush stole Florida for his brother in 2000 though and how? With all the tactics you claimed happened this year. We know Diebold voting machines were corrupt back then. What evidence do you have voting machines this year were hacked?

Why did you ignore What happened in 2000 and believe these thing ps now happened to you today? Hanging chads anyone?

And you tried to disrupt the recount this year like you did in 2000 only we wouldn’t allow it. No even republican governors and Secretary of states would risk their careers and reputations to lie for trump

Sure. That's why there are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the Rep and Dem watchers. Cause there was nothing to see. I mean people sign affidavits that if found to be false are perjury charge all the time.

If Biden were Trump and had all this evidence you'd be screaming bloody murder about a fraudulent election and you know it.
Of course they know better. Some fool whining about the 2000 election (even after I specifically sent a link
from a consortium of newspapers nationwide proving Bush did indeed win the presidency)
is just having an online tantrum.

There is so much evidence of fraud it's incredible but getting to courts to actually acknowledge proof
of corruption has been impossible, so far.
Of all the cases rejected so far NOT A SINGLE ONE has been judged on the merits of the case itself!

Every case has been dismissed based on procedural matters alone. We can't even get the corrupt judiciary
to pay attention to the actual facts themselves.

The way the Texas case was shut down is a great example. It's sham. A lie. A great deception.

Too right there's loads of evidence out there.

Trumps lawyers rewrote the Texas brief so lets see if the SC really takes a look at it.

I can't believe one of these Judges hasn't really looked at the evidence and passed it up because there is loads of it out there.

No doubt Barr is a commie now.
Or a Never Trumper equivalent. The swamp is filled with vile
backstabbers.
To claim the stolen election and Biden Crime Family misbehavior needs no special prosecutorial attention
is grossly disingenuous, to put it mildly.

The Trumpsters won't care how many times they're told "no". Their universe is telling them a different story.
When your attention is fixed on facts like a laser beam all the extraneous lies and liars sniping away
from the sidelines becomes absolutely irrelevant.

When Hell turns frosty and frozen Joe Biden will investigate his own family and election. He's a fucking thief and liar!
Or, maybe instead of all the conspiracy theories and hidden Deep State commies, Trumpsters have been conned by people with an agenda.

Trumps lawyers rewrote the Texas brief so lets see if the SC really takes a look at it.

I can't believe one of these Judges hasn't really looked at the evidence and passed it up because there is loads of it out there.
Or has the Robert's Kangaroo Court already deep sixed the brief?

There were no rigged elections this year. We simply mailed everyone in the state eligible to vote an absentee ballot and record number of voters voted this year.

Jeb bush stole Florida for his brother in 2000 though and how? With all the tactics you claimed happened this year. We know Diebold voting machines were corrupt back then. What evidence do you have voting machines this year were hacked?

Why did you ignore What happened in 2000 and believe these thing ps now happened to you today? Hanging chads anyone?

And you tried to disrupt the recount this year like you did in 2000 only we wouldn’t allow it. No even republican governors and Secretary of states would risk their careers and reputations to lie for trump
Except millions of votes were counted with zero signature, signature verifications or post mark dates

Or has the Robert's Kangaroo Court already deep sixed the brief?

Trump's lawyers....LOL....did someone give them back their crayons?

There is absolutely no evidence of election irregularities in any of those states, and much evidence that these states ran fair and honest elections.

President Trump saying the election is "rigged" is hardly evidence that it was. In fact, it was Trump's relentless claims that the election was being "rigged" and SC would have to decide the election, that encouraged the states to take special care that the elections in their states were run properly, making this the cleanest, fairest election in American history.

Trump shot himself in the foot with his false claims prior to the vote, and now his post-election claims of rigging are just another example of Trump claiming he was wronged, when really, he lost the election.

Not only lost, he got schlonged!!!

MAGA

Millions votes who are either dead , left the state or illegals
Anyone can win , if you have several million fake votes .plus you have voting machines that can easily be manipulated along with folks voting dozens of times

Typical establishment protection, the first duty of the DoJ.
WTF? Investigating the President's son and brother, and very likely, the President himself, doesn't present conflict of interest?

Or, maybe instead of all the conspiracy theories and hidden Deep State commies, Trumpsters have been conned by people with an agenda.
The evidence says no.
Republican governors, Republican election officials, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Attorney General and the Supreme Court disagree with you. They agree with me. I can live with that.

Republican governors, Republican election officials, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Attorney General and the Supreme Court disagree with you. They agree with me. I can live with that.
You all have your own selfish reasons for advancing a grand lie. Good for you!
I will not support or endorse your integrity free lies.

You all have your own selfish reasons for advancing a grand lie. Good for you!
I will not support or endorse your integrity free lies.
Are you referring to me or the Republican governors, Republican election officials, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Attorney General and the Supreme Court?

Forum List

Back