AG: ‘No reason’ for special counsel on election, Biden’s son

Are you referring to me or the Republican governors, Republican election officials, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Attorney General and the Supreme Court?
Republican governor singular. Not plural.
I am referring to anyone, whether republican in name of not, that aids in the theft of the presidency.
It's a simple concept that probably even you could understand if you tried.

Are you referring to me or the Republican governors, Republican election officials, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Attorney General and the Supreme Court?
Republican governor singular. Not plural.
I am referring to anyone, whether republican in name of not, that aids in the theft of the presidency.
It's a simple concept that probably even you could understand if you tried.
So it's you Trumpsters against the world. You have da troof, and the rest of us are stupid, commies, or both.

Okay. Whatever helps you ignore all those people I listed.

Typical establishment protection, the first duty of the DoJ.
Ah, the establishment conspiracy theory
So you deny the establishment protects itself from investigation? You can't be that naive can you?
You don’t get to write off every republican who has come out against trump as a deep state establishment rino.

There was no election fraud. Every republican who admits that is not an establishment rino. They may be part of the establishment but that establishment is the United States of America.

You trump supporters are anarchists Who want a king not a democracy. You want rigged elections like in Russia.
Now I know you are just a blind partisan hack. You can't take a serious look at the results in each state and claim there was no election fraud. There is no reason to even debate with someone who is so blind.

"At his final press conference at the Justice Department, Attorney General William Barr said he sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden -- Mr Barr said that he has "not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave." He also said that he sees no reason for a special counsel to investigate the election, sees no basis for the federal government to seize voting machines, and sided with secretary of state Mike Pompeo over the president by saying the massive hack of government computers was the work of the Russians."

Just more proof that Barr was a Democrat all along and working on behalf of George Soros, Obama, Biden and the mustached guy from Hall & Oates...
View attachment 431852

We still have to wait for the Durham report to come out -- maybe he will indict Hunter's laptop with election fraud -- or maybe Barr's AG replacement will appoint special counsels to investigate Hunter and election fraud -- but right now, Trump should just order martial law and have the Bidens and Obama arrested for stuff.....
So? He's gone in 4 days, good riddance leaves plenty of time for a REAL AG to do something.
"good riddance leaves plenty of time for a REAL AG to do something."

Don't you get tired of whining that same old bullshit all the time??

When Jeff Sessions was appointed...you cheered....especially when he made child separation his desired policy....

After Jeff Sessions -- the same ole whiny good riddance speech....

When Matt Whittaker was appointed, you Trumpers got your hopes up.....after Whittaker -- the same ole whiny good riddance speech....for some of you folks its "Matt Who?"

When Bill Barr was appointed...you folks cheered....you thought he would help you live out all of your autocratic fantasies...your panties really got moist when he had unmarked FEDS snatching protesters off the streets....

After Bill Barr -- the same ole whiny good riddance speech..

So is Jeff Rosen the real AG you been waiting for??
I haven't liked ANY of Trumps AG picks. Sessions was all talk no action. I don't even remember Whittaker and Barr was a crony from the 90's I despised so. Give me a bomb thrower like Sidney Powell and I will be happy. Trump's 2nd term whether it be in 2020 or 2024 will be very interesting to see. SO many swamp creatures have outed themselves I don't expect many to get jobs in the administration, we need complete outsiders who are loyal to America and Trump.

"At his final press conference at the Justice Department, Attorney General William Barr said he sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden -- Mr Barr said that he has "not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave." He also said that he sees no reason for a special counsel to investigate the election, sees no basis for the federal government to seize voting machines, and sided with secretary of state Mike Pompeo over the president by saying the massive hack of government computers was the work of the Russians."

Just more proof that Barr was a Democrat all along and working on behalf of George Soros, Obama, Biden and the mustached guy from Hall & Oates...
View attachment 431852

We still have to wait for the Durham report to come out -- maybe he will indict Hunter's laptop with election fraud -- or maybe Barr's AG replacement will appoint special counsels to investigate Hunter and election fraud -- but right now, Trump should just order martial law and have the Bidens and Obama arrested for stuff.....
So? He's gone in 4 days, good riddance leaves plenty of time for a REAL AG to do something.

When Jeff Sessions was appointed...you cheered....especially when he made child separation his desired policy....

When Matt Whittaker was appointed, you Trumpers got your hopes up.....after Whittaker -- the same ole whiny good riddance speech....for some of you folks its "Matt Who?"

When Bill Barr was appointed...you folks cheered....you thought he would help you live out all of your autocratic fantasies...your panties really got moist when he had unmarked FEDS snatching protesters off the streets....

The thing is they ignore what barr said.

He said there is no reason to investigate Hunter Biden and there is no reason to investigate the election.

Just like all the investigations the republicans do on democrats, there is no reason to investigate Hunter Biden or the election.
So there is no reason to investigate the President and his sons ties to China and Ukraine and Russia? Wow.

View attachment 431852

I haven't liked ANY of Trumps AG picks. Sessions was all talk no action. I don't even remember Whittaker and Barr was a crony from the 90's I despised so. Give me a bomb thrower like Sidney Powell and I will be happy. Trump's 2nd term whether it be in 2020 or 2024 will be very interesting to see. SO many swamp creatures have outed themselves I don't expect many to get jobs in the administration, we need complete outsiders who are loyal to America and Trump.
So you just want someone to say goofy shit that only makes the Trumpers happy -- no matter if it is true or not?

Figures....Trumpers are easily impressed -- then wonder at the end of the day, why they still complain about nothing happening....

if all someone has to do is "throw bombs" to win you over -- then you have low standards.....

View attachment 431852

So you just want someone to say goofy shit that only makes the Trumpers happy -- no matter if it is true or not?

Figures....Trumpers are easily impressed -- then wonder at the end of the day, why they still complain about nothing happening....

if all someone has to do is "throw bombs" to win you over -- then you have low standards.....
She is 100% for America and for Trump. She isn't bound to the deep state establishment in DC and will do what's right. I can pick a few others I wouldn't mind seeing. I hope Trump when he wins election again to name Flynn his NSA or AG or something that will REALLY piss the establishment and the left off. When they are attacking someone like Flynn so badly that's because he is 100% loyal to America.

You want rigged elections like in Russia.
Or Wisconsin? Pennsylvania? Georgia? Michigan?
There were no rigged elections this year. We simply mailed everyone in the state eligible to vote an absentee ballot and record number of voters voted this year.

Jeb bush stole Florida for his brother in 2000 though and how? With all the tactics you claimed happened this year. We know Diebold voting machines were corrupt back then. What evidence do you have voting machines this year were hacked?

Why did you ignore What happened in 2000 and believe these thing ps now happened to you today? Hanging chads anyone?

And you tried to disrupt the recount this year like you did in 2000 only we wouldn’t allow it. No even republican governors and Secretary of states would risk their careers and reputations to lie for trump

Sure. That's why there are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the Rep and Dem watchers. Cause there was nothing to see. I mean people sign affidavits that if found to be false are perjury charge all the time.

If Biden were Trump and had all this evidence you'd be screaming bloody murder about a fraudulent election and you know it.

Trump has thousands of affidavits from poll watchers? Where the fuck are they? And how come the Affidavits which the poll watchers signed for the Secretaries of State in these elections are different than the ones Trump claims to have.

In order for the Secretaries of State to confirm the elections in their states, both the Democratic poll watchers, and the Republican poll watchers, had to sign affidavits that they saw nothing amiss.

So which time were these poll watchers committing perjury - when they certified nothing was amiss, or when they certified they saw shennanigans? The fact that we haven't seen these Affidavits saying shennanigans, makes their existence highly doubtful.

Go back to Canada and inflict your stupid self on the Canadians. dumbass.

I don't have to "go back to Canada", to you stupid, ignorant woman. This is the internet. I post from Canada, just like you post from whatever country it is that you live in.
No doubt Barr is a commie now.
Or a Never Trumper equivalent. The swamp is filled with vile
backstabbers.
To claim the stolen election and Biden Crime Family misbehavior needs no special prosecutorial attention
is grossly disingenuous, to put it mildly.

The Trumpsters won't care how many times they're told "no". Their universe is telling them a different story.
When your attention is fixed on facts like a laser beam all the extraneous lies and liars sniping away
from the sidelines becomes absolutely irrelevant.

When Hell turns frosty and frozen Joe Biden will investigate his own family and election. He's a fucking thief and liar!

The Swamp is filled with "only the best people" who Trump hired. As for them being "vile backstabbers", they're merely following the lead of the "backstabber in Chief". Trump demands loyalty above all else, but he gives none, and treats employees as "disposable".

Wow what a difference resigning from his job makes.

He doesn't have to do trump's bidding anymore so he won't.

Good for him. I just wish he had taken this approach a lot sooner.
When is he leaving? Will Trump find a replacement who will open a special counsel investigation?

Typical establishment protection, the first duty of the DoJ.
Ah, the establishment conspiracy theory
It’s not a conspiracy when they do it right out in the open.

Just look at Comey. He said Hillary broke the law, yet didn’t “recommend” the DoJ press charges.

That was the day the 'Rule of Law' died in our Country. July 5th, 2016.
And it's been dead ever since.

The Swamp is filled with "only the best people" who Trump hired. As for them being "vile backstabbers", they're merely following the lead of the "backstabber in Chief". Trump demands loyalty above all else, but he gives none, and treats employees as "disposable".
Employees ARE disposable when they don't perform as well as they should.
Trump is the CEO of entire enormous nation. He's not running a skid row soup kitchen or
some sort of second chance shelter.

Who has gone to work for Trump thinking you were to under preform and become a slacker?
Someone like that fat turncoat William Barr helping to subvert the nation don't deserve loyalty.

People loyal to the administrative state deserve a boot in the ass.

There were no rigged elections this year. We simply mailed everyone in the state eligible to vote an absentee ballot and record number of voters voted this year.

Jeb bush stole Florida for his brother in 2000 though and how? With all the tactics you claimed happened this year. We know Diebold voting machines were corrupt back then. What evidence do you have voting machines this year were hacked?

Why did you ignore What happened in 2000 and believe these thing ps now happened to you today? Hanging chads anyone?

And you tried to disrupt the recount this year like you did in 2000 only we wouldn’t allow it. No even republican governors and Secretary of states would risk their careers and reputations to lie for trump

Sure. That's why there are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the Rep and Dem watchers. Cause there was nothing to see. I mean people sign affidavits that if found to be false are perjury charge all the time.

If Biden were Trump and had all this evidence you'd be screaming bloody murder about a fraudulent election and you know it.

Trump has thousands of affidavits from poll watchers? Where the fuck are they? And how come the Affidavits which the poll watchers signed for the Secretaries of State in these elections are different than the ones Trump claims to have.

In order for the Secretaries of State to confirm the elections in their states, both the Democratic poll watchers, and the Republican poll watchers, had to sign affidavits that they saw nothing amiss.

So which time were these poll watchers committing perjury - when they certified nothing was amiss, or when they certified they saw shennanigans? The fact that we haven't seen these Affidavits saying shennanigans, makes their existence highly doubtful.

I don't have to "go back to Canada", to you stupid, ignorant woman. This is the internet. I post from Canada, just like you post from whatever country it is that you live in.
backstabbers.
To claim the stolen election and Biden Crime Family misbehavior needs no special prosecutorial attention

The Trumpsters won't care how many times they're told "no". Their universe is telling them a different story.
When your attention is fixed on facts like a laser beam all the extraneous lies and liars sniping away

When Hell turns frosty and frozen Joe Biden will investigate his own family and election. He's a fucking thief and liar!

So in other words, once again, you have nothing.

View attachment 431852

Of course you don't like them. Trump fired them all so of course you no longer have anything good to say about any of them.

Jeff Session, the guy you labelled the "do nothing" AG, approved and pushed forward the child separation policy, and more importantly, the program of have children dragged before the courts and deported without their parent. Under that program, Justice put children as young as 12 on planes back to their home country and left them at the airport to find they own way home when they got there. Toddlers as young as 3 were hauled before judges with no lawyers, for immigration proceedings.

Whitaker had confirmation problems because he was a crook, connected with shady corporations which had been shut down for fraud.

Barr has done real damage. The AG has never been a prosecutor and it shows. Real prosecutors refuse to work with him, and his mischaracterization of the Mueller Report was one of the most venal political acts in American history.

The only "Swamp Creatures" in the Trump Administration are Trump's own criminal friends and associates.

Well the replacement for the do noting Barr will do something. And the libtards here will be crying about it.

backstabbers.

So in other words, once again, you have nothing. And I don't have to go "back to Canada" because I post from Canada. It's the internet. You can post from anywhere.

Forum List

Back