AG Sessions: "'amazed' judge 'on an island in the Pacific' halted Trump travel order

• Banned
"
Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he was "amazed" a judge in Hawaii could halt President Trump's order blocking people from six predominately Muslim countries from entering the U.S.

"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power," Sessions said on "The Mark Levin Show," as first reported by CNN.
A federal judge in Hawaii in March placed a nationwide hold on the president's revised travel order.
Sessions' remarks sparked quick criticism from Hawaii's Democratic senators.""""""

Sen. Mazie Hirono tweeted, "this #IslandinthePacific has been the 50th state for going on 58 years. And we won’t succumb to your dog whistle politics."

Poor Jeffy's been neutered and I guess the bandages haven't come off yet.

If our Attorney General isn't familiar with how these orders work, we got trouble in River City. How can he be A.G. without knowing how this stuff works?

I'm amazed too. I am shocked that someone as well educated as the judge declared that national security isn't a secular issue

From the constant look of shock on his face, you can tell he has been amazed at a lot of things since his first day in office when he dragged himself out of that hillbilly cave he grew up in and first experienced indoor plumbing.

Don't know why Hawaii is even a state. All it is is an island chain of food stamp recipients and tweakers. It's a matter of time this works through and this judge gets relocated back to eating spam and continuing to not matter.

Hawaii is an island in the Pacific.

St. George is an island in the Bering Sea.

Cedar Key is an island in the Gulf of Mexico.

Sea Island is an Island in the Atlantic.

Sessions knows geography. Good for him.

Don't know why Hawaii is even a state. All it is is an island chain of food stamp recipients and tweakers. It's a matter of time this works through and this judge gets relocated back to eating spam and continuing to not matter.
----------------------------------------------------- hoping that you are correct Crixus !!

If our Attorney General isn't familiar with how these orders work, we got trouble in River City. How can he be A.G. without knowing how this stuff works?
When did he say he didn't know how the orders worked? The point is that he can't believe the judge ruled that way. Try to keep up.

Haha, yeah! It's super fun to respond to a worrying and complex political issue with racism and stereotyping. Good for you, mate!

Sessions 'amazed' judge 'on an island in the Pacific' halted Trump travel order

I'm personally amazed that a rednecked, pig-headed, ignorant confirmed racist from one of the stoooopidest states in the South got to be AG. Oh, wait! His BOSS is too!

Hawaii should not even be a state. But then, the militaristic and imperialistic Progs took over the island and forced the local inhabitants to submit, just like they are doing to the rest of the country now.

Go figure.

I'm personally amazed that a rednecked, pig-headed, ignorant confirmed racist from one of the stoooopidest states in the South got to be AG. Oh, wait! His BOSS is too!
What's much more concerning is Sessions' amazement over how the judicial system works in the United States. For the top lawyer in the US to be confused over how a federal judge can rule federal EO as unconstitutional is a really bad sign. I'm guessing that, like Trump and his diehard supporters, anyone who disagrees with Dear Leader is wrong, and anything Dear Leader does is right. Sad, really.

Hawaii should not even be a state. But then, the militaristic and imperialistic Progs took over the island and forced the local inhabitants to submit, just like they are doing to the rest of the country now.

Go figure.
Progs? You mean the conservative businessmen that wanted Hawaii for themselves? The ones who used a militia to force the Hawaiian king to lose some power and then, when the next queen wanted to change that, overthrew her and forced her in jail to abdicate?

Geez, are you going to blame liberals for sunspots and weeds in your garden?

Sessions is good same as the President . I think that both are smart enough and Sessions is schooled in the Law plus he has lots of practical law experience . Main thing with both is that i think that they have the best interests of the American people as their first concerns rather than imported 3rd worlders . On the other hand the Hawiian judge is said to be an 'obama' appointee and a former schoolmate . If true , then those are the reasons that the judge ruled against President Trump .

Go figure.
Progs? You mean the conservative businessmen that wanted Hawaii for themselves? The ones who used a militia to force the Hawaiian king to lose some power and then, when the next queen wanted to change that, overthrew her and forced her in jail to abdicate?

Geez, are you going to blame liberals for sunspots and weeds in your garden?

Yes, the same Progs that use the illegitimate state government for their own power and have no issue with Hawaii being a state.

Sessions may have a point, after all, what has Hawaii given us by becoming a state but volcanoes, Barack Obama and a rogue judge? Maybe we should reconsider this statehood thing for the islands.

Haha, yeah! It's super fun to respond to a worrying and complex political issue with racism and stereotyping. Good for you, mate!

It's super gay to scream racism and stereotyping when ever you see anything you don't like. It's lazy . I did nothing but point out facts. To go to race is cowardly and just lazy.

Forum List

Back