AG Sessions: "'amazed' judge 'on an island in the Pacific' halted Trump travel order

I'm amazed too. I am shocked that someone as well educated as the judge declared that national security isn't a secular issue
He declared there was enough evidence that it is in violation of the constitution and infringing on the rights of American citizens.
Thank god we still have sanity, even though the executive branch is effectively a nut house.

True, but they change their minds when they find out the white tourists will be taking all their money an that it also includes all the USDA food assistance. Good thing about that is there won't be so an island of fat spam munching meth heads that's an island in the pacific.

Yeah, sure ....because "white" tourists (you can't hide your racism too well, can you?) ONLY go to Hawaii to listen to the U.S. Navy's marching bands....

Fuck, if you want to slam Hawaii for their food stamps, pick on Alabama.

Typical low intelligence liberal. It must suck running around like a little ant doing what queen ant bids you. First off retard, yeah, white tourists. The Japanese used to go quite a bit, but I guess they can go look at fat lazy low life's in prettier places. Maybe where you live, don't know. But yeah, American mainland tax money feeds the spam eaters. The state is no better then an Indian reservation and just as nasty.

Typical low intelligence liberal. It must suck running around like a little ant doing what queen ant bids you. First off retard, yeah, white tourists. The Japanese used to go quite a bit, but I guess they can go look at fat lazy low life's in prettier places. Maybe where you live, don't know. But yeah, American mainland tax money feeds the spam eaters. The state is no better then an Indian reservation and just as nasty.

Well, at least you can safely say you're a fuck head racist toward ALL minorities.
Go practice lighting a cross on your neighbor's lawn, moron.

Forum List

Back