Again...Americans vs. UnAmericans

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
1. As is true in every iteration of a 'worker's paradise,' the current iteration of the Bolsheviks believed that we, taxpayers, must be forced, against our will, to support Planned Parenthood, which exterminates millions of human beings.

As the earlier iteration did....just much more efficiently.

2. [The Left continues] "...to blame gun owners for any shooting that occurs in the United States, while absolving Planned Parenthood of killing millions upon millions of babies."
Nation That Calls Trump 'Hitler' Demands He Take All Guns Away

3. "...Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million a year in taxpayer funds, as a GAO report indicated last year."
How Much of Your Tax Money Does Planned Parenthood Get? A New Report Will Tell You | LifeNews.com

4. "Planned Parenthood Plans Major Political Effort In Key States For 2018 Midterms

...Planned Parenthood Action Fund constitutes Planned Parenthood's political operation, says the group has committed an initial investment of $20 million to be used mostly on Senate and gubernatorial contests in eight states.

...a perpetual political battle in Washington. Republicans in Congress have long made ending any federal dollars for the organization a campaign issue. But so far, the funding survives.

Planned Parenthood's target list of states includes Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, ...and Arizona, Florida, Minnesota and Nevada —"
Planned Parenthood Plans Major Political Effort In Key States For 2018 Midterms

5. BTW.....NPR gets graft, too...

"...the nearly $450 million spent annually on National Public Radio, the Public Broadcasting Network and a number of small regional public radio and TV networks would disappear."
Trump Budget Has Public Broadcasting in a Fight for its Life

6. This doctrine is at the heart of American thinking:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
Thomas Jefferson.

And based on the above, every conservative is pro-life.

7. Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

Last edited:
And now Trump the unAmerican president who allows PP to be funded by taxpayers will be dissed by Polislick...

NPR gets a whopping 13% of funding from the feds oh my....So do medical clinics oh my gawd!

We, working Americans, give money to the government.

Then government gives it to Planned Parenthood.

Then Planned Parenthood gives it to the Democrats.

kickback

[kik-bak]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a percentage of income given to a person in a position of power orinfluence as payment for having made the income possible: usuallyconsidered improper or unethical.
the definition of kickback

And now, one more example of 'To know what the Left is doing, take note of what they blame on the other side."

Michael Harriot, Democrat 'journalist'.....but I repeat myself.....writes in The Root....about "...The NRA's War On Kids..."
https://www.theroot.com/theres-a-theory-that-black-people-buying-guns-could-sto-1823167744

This dunce ( 'Democrat'???) projects 'a war on kids' when...
"By the latest count, approximately 2,614 human beings lose their lives to abortion each day in the United States.7 The CDC tells us that on average, 19% are Hispanic, 36% are black, and 37% are white.8 That translates to approximately 497 Hispanic children, 941 black children, and 967 white children."
Abortion and Race

...and....

"...Planned Parenthood targets women of color for abortion by placing 79 percent of its surgical abortion facilities within walking distance of minority neighborhoods."
Investigation: Planned Parenthood speeds targeting of minorities - Life Issues

Which side is it that harvests' kids organs for sale?????

NPR gets a whopping 13% of funding from the feds oh my....So do medical clinics oh my gawd!
I want my 13 percent back, Thief.
You don't pay 13%

Correct, I pay over 40% to support idiots who eat Tide pods. The very same idiots who seem to think they are more qualified than I am how i should spend my money, and how i should defend my family. Funny how it is the imbeciles who are looked at to make the big decisions.

Forum List

Back