Again, what is Sessions' "sin"???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Basically,Sessions' major sin is not being USEFUL to the orange clown's attempts to bury the Russian investigation which has completely de-legitimized the Trumpster election.....(which really pisses him off.)

There are many, many other duties that an AG is responsible for.....but to Trump, the ONLY responsibility that an AG has (especially when he recommended a crony for the job) IS TO MAKE SOME OF TRUMP'S problems go away.

The obvious abject stupidity of Trump is that there is NOTHING he can do but fire people but he CANNOT fire away the PROBLEMS.

Basically,Sessions' major sin is not being USEFUL to the orange clown's attempts to bury the Russian investigation which has completely de-legitimized the Trumpster election.....(which really pisses him off.)

There are many, many other duties that an AG is responsible for.....but to Trump, the ONLY responsibility that an AG has (especially when he recommended a crony for the job) IS TO MAKE SOME OF TRUMP'S problems go away.

The obvious abject stupidity of Trump is that there is NOTHING he can do but fire people but he CANNOT fire away the PROBLEMS.
-------------------------------------------------------- doesn't need to have SINNED , it think the President disliking Sessions for any reason is good enough to get rid of him . And i generally like Sessions because of his stands on immigration and not so much on his recent stands on other issues Nat . ------------------------ but yeah , get rid of Sessions based on his more recent positions is ok with me Nat .

Trump wants the United States Executive to serve him personally, as the employees in a business enterprise are obedient to the Boss.

• Banned
Yes, my right wing friends.....get rid of Comey, get rid of Sessions, get rid of Mueller.....and MAGICALLY, Trump's little problems will disappear.......LOL

This from a libtard who said Sessions needed to go.

Yes, my right wing friends.....get rid of Comey, get rid of Sessions, get rid of Mueller.....and MAGICALLY, Trump's little problems will disappear.......LOL
---------------------------------------- might not disappear but TRUMP will be exercising his legal Presidential power Nat !!

• Banned

I stated that Sessions needed to go???

I actually LOVE how Trump's loyalty oath is fucking him up right on his fat ass...LOL

I stated that Sessions needed to go???

I actually LOVE how Trump's loyalty oath is fucking him up right on his fat ass...LOL

Yeah, as well as saying he was a racist and all the typical attacks that are made again anyone not democrat except for Bernie sanders. You typify everything that's wrong with the Americans voted on both sides/

Trump should place an ad in the Wash Post......

Attorney General Wanted.....

Someone whose ONLY qualifications is to make my Russian collusion problems just go away..... Main requirement is a loyalty oath to my orange fat ass.

Please call Jarred........(if he's not testifying in congress....)

Trump should place an ad in the Wash Post......

Attorney General Wanted.....

Someone whose ONLY qualifications is to make my Russian collusion problems just go away..... Main requirement is a loyalty oath to my orange fat ass.

Please call Jarred........(if he's not testifying in congress....)

Oh, and the Russian collusion thing, notice even chuckles schumer said democrats lost because they lack ideas. Why would he say all that? Because Russia is fading. Remember that top secret Jr meeting? I don't rather because there is nothing there. Let your democrat party go into 2018 like they are. He he thought memes me hunger for another four years of Trump just to see y'all get all apoplectic and shit.

Well, according to liberals, he met with the Russian ambassador and discussed the campaign. Course the source of that information was Russian intelligence. Ironically, liberals like to say conservatives trust Russians more than US citizens.

Oh, and the Russian collusion thing, notice even chuckles schumer said democrats lost because they lack ideas

No idiot......find a grown up to explain to you what Schumer actually stated.....Meanwhile go chase some car bumpers.....

SOME POSTERS..... LIKE YOU....... ARE JUST TOO DUMB TO BE ON HERE AND TAKE UP SPACE....

"Again, what is Sessions' "sin"???"

SIN? Who are you, Barry's hate-spewing Racist mentor PASTOR, Jeremiah Wright?

You had to open ANOTHER thread on the entire Trump-Sessions discussion? Is someone in need of more attention? Hmmm?

Bwuhahahahahaha......

Czar Trump wants the AG to be his gestapo. To target and arrest his enemies.

I can't stand Sessions by the way . I hope he gets fired .

Jeff Sessions Is Growing ‘Pissed’ at Trump, His Allies Say. And He Doesn’t Plan to Quit.
The attorney general is growing angry with the tweets and the treatment. Unlike other Trump Cabinet members, he has the capacity to stand up to the pressure.

07.25.17 11:55 AM ET

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions has no plans to leave office, as friends say he’s grown angry with President Donald Trump following a series of attacks meant to marginalize his power and, potentially, encourage his resignation.

“Sessions is totally pissed off about it,” said a Sessions ally familiar with his thinking. “It’s beyond insane. It’s cruel and it’s insane and it’s stupid.”

Jeff Sessions Is Growing ‘Pissed’ at Trump, His Allies Say. And He Doesn’t Plan to Quit.

You had to open ANOTHER thread on the entire Trump-Sessions discussion? Is someone in need of more attention? Hmmm?

Bwuhahahahahaha.

So sorry to have upset your "delicate condition" Queasy......Although a bit outdated, enemas can help your condition......Bwuhahahahahaha

Bwuhahahahahaha......

Ahhh remember the good old days of having a competent president? When inane things like "what his pastor said " was a big deal?

Forum List

Back