Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

He forgets that the first shot was fired IN the south. We were up north shooting off our canons. If the north would've left us alone, we would've left them alone.
I forget nothing

As I pointed out the South made no demands on the Northern states when they left the Union

Like you when you claimed I was on welfare?
Like the man said, you doth protest too much

When you made the unsupported claim of never having been on welfare I accepted that

But your personal insults go unabated because thats all you have

In the 1800s. Join us in this century where no one wants you poor ignorant Bingo whites.

Tough. If we gotta put up with your weirdo's in dresses, millions of illegals and all your violent druggy homeless thugs (that the left constantly supports) you're gonna have to put up with working class white folks.

Like the man said, you doth protest too much
😄

You mean calling you on your cuck white behavior?
When you made the unsupported claim of never having been on welfare I accepted that
What I don't get is why the cute and coy arguments? Are you trying to prove that you're a cuck? 😄
But your personal insults go unabated because thats all you have
We also have you pussy who's
Whites fearful of losing your culture, hence the laws trying to protect it, as if that will.... 😄

Tough. If we gotta put up with your weirdo's in dresses, millions of illegals and all your violent druggy homeless thugs (that the left constantly supports) you're gonna have to put up with working class white folks.
We don't. Poor ignorant whites are the only people in society its still okay to shit on and shame and ridicule and cancel. No one is putting up with you. We're pushing you Bingo to the fringes, back water and flyover parts of the country and then eventually we'll come for that too. :funnyface:

Its a good culture that non whites would be wise to learn from
Yeah. We learned how thoroughly subjugated you cuck whites are and have decided to avoid that. It's only the cuck whites who've been conditioned to enjoy it when the elites of society trickle down on them.

Yeah. We learned how thoroughly subjugated you cuck whites are and have decided to avoid that. It's only the cuck whites who've been conditioned to enjoy it when the elites of society trickle down on them.

Some of whites don't have shit to do with what the upper class does. Nothing "trickles down" on us. We make our own way.

Good for you

Most non whites want the economic rewards from white culture

If you dont thats your problem not mine
Yes. Most black and brown people feel everyone should benefit from capitalism and that we should engineer that outcome rather than swallowing the propaganda from elites that the inequality we see is just a result of natural market forces, like you cucks have. 😄

Yes. Most black and brown people feel everyone should benefit from capitalism and that we should engineer that outcome rather than swallowing the propaganda from elites that the inequality we see is just a result of natural market forces, like you cucks have. 😄
You can if you learn the successful lessons from white culture

In America anyone can build wealth regardless of skin color if they apply themselves

:itsok:

See. This cuck white still imagines this economy to be a meritocracy. 😄

Every job I've ever taken was one I agreed to. No rich corporate CEO was there holding a gun to my head, forcing me to work for scraps.

This false narrative you're running, about how stupid people are ain't working.

You can if you learn the successful lessons from white culture
Rob, rape and subjugate? No thank you.
In America anyone can build wealth regardless of skin color if they apply themselves
Sure, but in reality most hardly ever do that because the system wasn't designed to benefit laborers, it was designed for the benefit of people with capital. What else would you expect from a system designed by the aristocracy?

You need to be taken behind the wood shed and have a good ole fashion Aryan ass whooping. You're due. Where do you live?

His brain is infected by the "anti everything left." He hates big corporations while he texts on an Iphone and washes his xanax down with a startbucks.

Forum List

Back