Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

I'm happy for you to express that opinion not just about those on welfare but those with full time jobs struggling to afford rent or mortgage or doctor bills or college for their kids, which these days is the majority of working class people.
They failed to do what more successful people did and now they struggle

I don't think Pelosi is smarter or harder working than the vast majority of Americans. That's your premise.
She is better educated than most Americans

And she parlayed that into a high position in government while most of us including you didnt

”Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida”​

History is what it is: HISTORY.

Should Italy demolish the Colosseum because it was an arena where citizens might have witnessed Christians being devoured by hungry lions? Should George W. Bush Junior Street in Tirana be renamed because he lied about WMDs? Should the names “Idlewild” and “Canaveral” be reinstated because Johnny boy was screwing Marilyn Monroe while he was married to dear Jackie?

Whew! Time’s a-wasting! Let’s get to work! :drills:
If you compare those issues to the civil war and the confederacy, you are not thinking logically.
Italy has no ststues of Mussolini.
Germany has no statues of Hitler
England has no statues of American revolutionaries.

They aren't. Taxes that are decided democratically are just the price of admission to civilized society. Only emotional little bitches like you imagine that the only right amount of taxes are the amounts you're in favor of. That's not how democracy works. That's how dictatorships work.
Also false. Jerk chicken is full of lies today.

Taxation, to some limited extent, is a necessary evil. And, to that extent, few people object to paying taxes. It is the absurd amount (and vast scope) of taxation which raises objections.

Such ridiculously high taxes wouldn’t be necessary if our elected representatives didn’t insist on spending so damn much.

And spending so damn much wouldn’t be required if the bastards would limit their bills to the matters about which the Constitution actually demands their attention and limits their authority.

This is one of the problems with your moronic formulation. We are NOT now and have never been a “democracy;” and we were never supposed to be. By design.

It is precisely because we are, instead, a Constitutional republic that our elected representatives are so far out of bounds in what they legislate in so many cases and spend so much of our money without valid authority to do so.

MAGA lost the 2020 election and brought down the Republican party in elections in 2022 and 2023
Aside from democrat ballot box stuffing, losing elections is a necessary part of the democratic process

We cant win them all

She is better educated than most Americans
Because of merit. Obviously. 😄
And she parlayed that into a high position in government while most of us including you didnt
😄

What are you talking about? I told you my family is wealthy. The children in my family after we made our money went to America Heritage, and then on to Universities like Yale, Columbia and Duke.

Aside from democrat ballot box stuffing, losing elections is a necessary part of the democratic process

We cant win them all
Losers who cannot handle losing so they make up false claims.
In 2022 the Republicans who ran, continuing to say the election was stolen, lost in almost all races.

No

Most Americans do ok and ste not bitter thst others are doing better

You could learn from their example
Most Americans with a full time job can't afford a $500 emergency. You should wake up to America's economic realities.

Because of merit. Obviously. 😄

😄

What are you talking about? I told you my family is wealthy. The children in my family after we made our money went to America Heritage, and then on to Universities like Yale, Columbia and Duke.
On the internet every lib is above average

Its liars paradise

Most Americans with a full time job can't afford a $500 emergency. You should wake up to America's economic realities.
They could if they saved a little money each week

But too many spend it on personal wants instead like beer and cigarettes

At least they aren't actively attacking Black voting rights like modern day Republicans. But why should that surprise us? The population of mutant bigot whites who voted against civil rights (southern white conservatives) are still trying to deny black citizens equality.
Why are you being racist in the area of voting rights? Why can't you admit those you hated in the South were ordinary democrats?

There is only a lingering myth that blacks and whites rights differ. I blame democrats for preaching this to blacks, no doubt to keep them on the plantation.

At least they aren't actively attacking Black voting rights like modern day Republicans. But why should that surprise us? The population of mutant bigot whites who voted against civil rights (southern white conservatives) are still trying to deny black citizens equality.
When were you prevented from voting? Blacks are a case where they accept the lie told that they are victims. Plain and true that you should not take the word of Democrats.

Forum List

Back