Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

None of which refutes my argument that slavery was more important to them than States Rights.

You're still stuck on stupid. They didn't leave over States Rights you Simp. Accept facts. They left over slavery.

The one issue. Not States rights in general, which overall were enshrined in the document. And all the States agreed on Slavery. And Tarriffs, and other issues they had with the US Constitution as written. They just didn't change the Slavery parts. They added things like line item veto, single issue legislation, and no amendments from the Congress but only from the States themselves.

States rights was part of it, and Slavery was the biggest State right to them.

They actually left over the election of Lincoln and his promise to eliminate slavery from all territories and new States.

The one issue. Not States rights in general, which overall were enshrined in the document. And all the States agreed on Slavery. And Tarriffs, and other issues they had with the US Constitution as written. They just didn't change the Slavery parts. They added things like line item veto, single issue legislation, and no amendments from the Congress but only from the States themselves.
How is this any different than States in America which also had a fair amount of States Rights? It remains an undisputed fact that the one right they were willing to leave the Union over was Slavery.
States rights was part of it, and Slavery was the biggest State right to them.
No. Slavery was the most important right to them period. It wasn't a State Right you stupid moron. What do you think we've been discussing the last two or three posts? It was an individual right that they denied States from having the right to interfere with.
They actually left over the election of Lincoln and his promise to eliminate slavery from all territories and new States.
No shit.

How is this any different than States in America which also had a fair amount of States Rights? It remains an undisputed fact that the one right they were willing to leave the Union over was Slavery.

No. Slavery was the most important right to them period. It wasn't a State Right you stupid moron. What do you think we've been discussing the last two or three posts? It was an individual right that they denied States from having the right to interfere with.

No shit.

it was the straw that broke the camels back, not all the straws. The one that couldn't be negotiated.

At the time of the US Constitution, there was no mention of the institution of Slavery as mandated or banned, just the effects of it being legal in a given State, and eliminating the foreign slave trade by a given date. Only the 13th amendment made it clear people can't own Slaves (thus bypassing any State law allowing it).

It was a State right transferred mostly to the Confederacy as a whole, via the Confederate Constitution. Even that document didn't say a State had to be a Slave State by law, just that said States couldn't take away Slaves from anyone moving into the State, as the Dredd Scott case tried to do.

it was the straw that broke the camels back, not all the straws. The one that couldn't be negotiated.

At the time of the US Constitution, there was no mention of the institution of Slavery as mandated or banned, just the effects of it being legal in a given State, and eliminating the foreign slave trade by a given date. Only the 13th amendment made it clear people can't own Slaves (thus bypassing any State law allowing it).

It was a State right transferred mostly to the Confederacy as a whole, via the Confederate Constitution. Even that document didn't say a State had to be a Slave State by law, just that said States couldn't take away Slaves from anyone moving into the State, as the Dredd Scott case tried to do.
The States were prevented from having the right to deny anyone of their slave property but at least you can acknowledge the deplorable mutants left over slavery.

The States were prevented from having the right to deny anyone of their slave property but at least you can acknowledge the deplorable mutants left over slavery.

As one of the reasons. And they weren't deplorable mutants.

It doesn't have to be binary, and your current moral judgement of them is meaningless, like most of your posts.

As one of the reasons. And they weren't deplorable mutants.
Of course they were. Anyone who would steal the liberty from men, women and children, as well as the product of their labor, is a deplorable mutant.
It doesn't have to be binary, and your current moral judgement of them is meaningless, like most of your posts.
As is your veneration of them.

Of course they were. Anyone who would steal the liberty from men, women and children, as well as the product of their labor, is a deplorable mutant.

As is your veneration of them.

BAKE THAT CAKE PEASANT

Not veneration, acceptance that they existed and they were not as a whole evil men.

It's clear that I got you to Simp for Pelosi. Who else can I get you to Simp for?
How about Hunter? 😄 It's okay that someone can work 16 hours a day and still be struggling while Hunter can get paid millions because his last name is Biden. That's a system in good working order to you? 😄
I will always defend people who play by the rules and become successful

That may be difficult with washinton politicians or the son of a corrupt politician

If you have evidence that pelosi broke the law lets see it

Otherwise apply your favorite personal insult to yourself instead of me

Because I support the American way and you dont

BAKE THAT CAKE PEASANT
Do you have Bingo tourettes? 😄 Who are you shouting at?
Not veneration, acceptance that they existed and they were not as a whole evil men.
I accept that they existed too and that they were deplorable pieces of human shit. I can also accept that you feel differently. Probably because you are likewise a deplorable piece of human shot. These are called opinions you stunted Bingo. Learn to deal with them. 😄

Do you have Bingo tourettes? 😄 Who are you shouting at?

I accept that they existed too and that they were deplorable pieces of human shit. I can also accept that you feel differently. Probably because you are likewise a deplorable piece of human shot. These are called opinions you stunted Bingo. Learn to deal with them. 😄

Dodge. You are OK with subjugating people you don't like, so stop pretending to be noble about this shit.

No, they weren't. They were people of their time and culture.

Your opinions are worth shit, considering you think women can have penises.

I will always defend people who play by the rules and become successful

That may be difficult with washinton politicians or the son of a corrupt politician
The rules say you have to prove corruption, not just cry about it. Until then you'll defend the Bidens and the Pelosis and the Obamas and tell struggling Americans that they simply aren't working hard enough? This is your stated political belief yes?
If you have evidence that pelosi broke the law lets see it
I'm not saying she broke the law. I'm saying the system that rewards her while the masses continue to struggle to afford their bills is not a meritocracy of hard work. You feel differently. That's fine. We can agree to disagree.
Otherwise apply your favorite personal insult to yourself instead of me
Sure. You're a servile cuck of the wealthy elite. How's that?
Because I support the American way and you dont
If that's the American way I'm not ashamed for not supporting it.

People who love our country would not want to honor to those who tried to over throw the US government.
Florida will start building statues to honor Nazis.
/----/ When did the South attack Washington, DC? Got a date? They wanted to break away and form their own country.

Dodge. You are OK with subjugating people you don't like, so stop pretending to be noble about this shit.
In what way have I suggested your subjugation? You always make shit up when the truth of my arguments hurts you emotionally. There is no equivalence between me and your hero slavers you deplorable piece of human trash.
No, they weren't. They were people of their time and culture.
And their culture was a trash culture and their people were trash people because there is no point in time when slavers aren't trash.
Your opinions are worth shit, considering you think women can have penises.
The opinion that Confederates were trash people is obviously worth more since that opinion is socially dominant. Those who want to venerate Confederates now often times have to do it in secret least they lose their jobs. The military made Confederate lovers take down all their Confederate loving shit because their opinion is worth less. Facts, you dumb Bingo. Accept them.

In what way have I suggested your subjugation? You always make shit up when the truth of my arguments hurts you emotionally. There is no equivalence between me and your hero slavers you deplorable piece of human trash.

And their culture was a trash culture and their people were trash people because there is no point in time when slavers aren't trash.

The opinion that Confederates were trash people is obviously worth more since that opinion is socially dominant. Those who want to venerate Confederates now often times have to do it in secret least they lose their jobs. The military made Confederate lovers take down all their Confederate loving shit because their opinion is worth less. Facts, you dumb Bingo. Accept them.

There is more in line between you and them than me and them, or me and you. You are more in line with the Kemer Rouge and Maoists.

And yet culture mutilating children and drugging them to ruin their development isn't trash?

What a bully supporter you are. Did you get your ass kicked in grade school and now have message board muscles as compensation?

There is more in line between you and them than me and them, or me and you. You are more in line with the Kemer Rouge and Maoists.
Those are just empty accusations. Nowhere have I suggested your subjugation but you have expressed reverence for subjugaters. These are facts that go beyond your imagination or emotional, bitch like arguments.
And yet culture mutilating children and drugging them to ruin their development isn't trash?
Nope. That's called Healthcare. You don't get to pretend otherwise like your sick fantasy reflects medical reality.
What a bully supporter you are. Did you get your ass kicked in grade school and now have message board muscles as compensation?
Do you feel as if I'm bullying you through the internet you little bitch? 😄

Last edited:
Again, I don’t give a rat’s ass about statues of Confederate generals and their ilk.

They fought against our republic and they lost. They existed, historically.

It seems strange to me that the effort to remove such monuments ironically serves to erase a bit of history which probably shouldn’t be forgotten.

I mean, what’s next? Should we also remove any reference to them in historical textbooks in our public schools?

Again, I don’t give a rat’s ass about statues of Confederate generals and their ilk.

They fought against our republic and they lost. They existed, historically.

It seems strange to me that the effort to remove such monuments ironically serves to erase a bit of history which probably shouldn’t be forgotten.

I mean, what’s next? Should we also remove any reference to them in historical textbooks in our public schools?
I think you'll find today's Democrats all for teaching little American children that Confederates were deplorable mutants from a deplorable mutant culture.

Those are just empty accusations. Nowhere have I suggested your subjugation but you have expressed reverence for subjugaters. These are facts that go beyond your imagination about emotional, bitch like arguments.

Nope. That's called Healthcare. You don't get to pretend otherwise like your sick fantasy reflects medical reality.

Do you feel as if I'm bullying you through the internet you little bitch? 😄

It's about controlling the little people. I advocate for more control over the wealthy in the form of higher taxes, fewer corporate subsidies and more investment in the working class so people can at least afford housing, Healthcare and education.

Yes. We're planning to make you submit and pay. I'm talking economically Marvin. I have no control over where your mind goes, you realize that right?

I wasn't a victim of it. My family came to this country in the 80s. Likewise I can say to you to put on your big boy pants and pay your debts but I don't need to. We'll bend you over and force you to pay eventually.

All quotes from you, butt boi.

I think you'll find today's Democrats all for teaching little American children that Confederates were deplorable mutants from a deplorable mutant culture.
Sure. :itsok:

And efforts to erase history are effective methods to teach history.

You’re a lot of things. Logical isn’t one of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back