AGW Scam Main Points

Care to explain why the scale numbers - which differ from EVERY other presentation of the SAME data - don't match the grid? You'd better have something good or I'm going to invoke the obvious answer: Photoshop*.

* - AKA "LYING"

Last edited:
Anything measured numerically has an average.

An average global temperature exists, by definition. Jesus Christ.

Care to explain why the scale numbers - which differ from EVERY other presentation of the SAME data - don't match the grid? You'd better have something good or I'm going to invoke the obvious answer: Photoshop*.

* - AKA "LYING"
The scale was in increments of 40.

In other words you can't count

* - AKA "LYING"
Uh huh. Care to explain how no matter the scale, temperature plunges after CO2 spikes.

I'll give you that the chart I posted has the wrong scale because its IRRELEVANT to what the chart shows: temperatures collapse after CO2 spikes.

Every chart, no matter the scale FAILS YOUR AGWCULT THEORY

What's the average temperature of the planet Mercury

I haven't studied mercury - but it does have an average temperature.

literally EVERY dataset has an average. It's pretty simple.

edit to add: mercury's avg is 332F, which is the average between the extreme days and extreme nights

Last edited:

edit to add: mercury's avg is 332F, which is the average between the extreme days and extreme nights

"The day side of the planet reaches temperatures of up to 801 F (427 degrees C). In contrast, the chilly night side can get as cold as minus 279 F (minus 173 C)."

That's the whole point, there's a number but it has no meaning as part of a wide range and can be easily manipulated.

vostok-ice-core.jpg

CO2 spikes, temperature collapses

"The day side of the planet reaches temperatures of up to 801 F (427 degrees C). In contrast, the chilly night side can get as cold as minus 279 F (minus 173 C)."

That's the whole point, there's a number but it has no meaning as part of a wide range and can be easily manipulated.

It has an average, as does any other dataset. Saying an average doesn't exist within any dataset is retarded.

It has an average, as does any other dataset. Saying an average doesn't exist within any dataset is retarded.

So, if the average temperature on Mercury worked out to be 70 F, would you want to walk around on it in a tshirt? I never said the average didn't exist, I said it was a meaningless number

"I never said"

ugh...

"There is no such thing as an "Average Temperature" for a planet"

Now Frankie boy, what is meaningless here is your and the other denialists rants. No matter what kind of drivel you post, the ice keeps melting, the world keeps warming, and the pH of the ocean continues to decrease.

Now Frankie boy, what is meaningless here is your and the other denialists rants. No matter what kind of drivel you post, the ice keeps melting, the world keeps warming, and the pH of the ocean continues to decrease.

Nope Paul Bunyan!

vostok-ice-core.jpg

CO2 spikes, temps collapse

Tell us why

@OldRocks, you can run, but you can't hide

Last edited:
"I never said"

ugh...

^ Can't read more than 3 words at a time

1. There is no such thing as an "Average Temperature" for a planet. All of the planets and Moons in our Solar System have a range of temperatures, the "Average" is a mathematical fiction. Don't believe me, pick a planet and look it up for yourself

"I never said"

ugh...

1. There is no such thing as an "Average Temperature" for a planet. All of the planets and Moons in our Solar System have a range of temperatures, the "Average" is a mathematical fiction. Don't believe me, pick a planet and look it up for yourself

Average is not a mathematical fiction, for planets or for any dataset. You're a dingbat each and every day.

To clarify, being unstable and widely ranging does not eliminate the fact that a dataset has an average. It simply changes how you act upon said averages or what you extrapolate from them.

Your point was retarded, or ill communicated at best.

"I never said"

ugh...

Average is not a mathematical fiction, for planets or for any dataset. You're a dingbat each and every day.

To clarify, being unstable and widely ranging does not eliminate the fact that a dataset has an average. It simply changes how you act upon said averages or what you extrapolate from them.

You lack the capacity to understand the point, that's not your fault.

The average temperature of a planet with a high of 650 and a low of -600 is 50 degrees. Does that mean you can walk outside in your tshirt?

The average temperature of a planet with a high of 650 and a low of -600 is 50 degrees. Does that mean you can walk outside in your tshirt?

Does it mean I can walk outside in my shirt?

Gee, I don't know, maybe what I made large above, for the retards, answers that?

It's not that anyone lacks the capacity to understand what you're TRYING to say, it's that you said it like a jackass.

Does it mean I can walk outside in my shirt?

Gee, I don't know, maybe what I made large above, for the retards, answers that?

It's not that anyone lacks the capacity to understand what you're TRYING to say, it's that you said it like a jackass.

Can you explain what the advantage is to having an average that doesn't mean anything? So Yes, you can calculate an average, but what does it tell you is perhaps nothing.

Forum List

Back