Ahmaud Arbery's killers were convicted of murder. Now the feds want to prove they did it because he was Black

Well, lay off the self righteous crap, Arbery would be alive now if he hadn't gone all stupid and tried to disarm a angry person, its situational.
That's foolish as hell, Arbery would still be alive today if 3 racist POS wouldn't have chased him down and murdered him.
He had a criminal history, HE didn't live in the area,
Yea one incident of shop lifting, that really justifies killing a man especially when they had no knowledge of anything this man had done. This is America Jack, he didn't need their permission to be in that damn neighborhood.
He wasn't just jogging AND they had been burglarized before by someone that fit his description.
That's a lie, even Travis admitted that the person who had stole his gun was most likely white.
This case IS the very example of injustice.
Yea you should be able to murder a black man because you THINK he may have done something. You are one racist hag. Smfh.

When did they stop being worth more?
Blacks are slaughtering white and have been.. if your not approaching a black with out a gun your insane.
A167A714-9A4A-4158-B004-E1ABF6AF62F4.jpeg

How would we know? The media dropped that story in less than a week and never ever brought it up again. It was the worst domestic terrorist attack of the year and zilch.

There seems to be a two-tier justice system along with the medias two-tier system of reporting.
Hell you know everything else, spare me that two-tier system bullshit. The Justice System has been in your favor since this country was founded.

Why not go back to 2002 just make it 20yrs instead of 10yrs. What does non-homicide mean and what is your source? A right wing rag.
This is on going. 2012 wasn’t a spike lol blacks have been slaughtering whites for years.. just because cnn doesn’t tell you doesn’t mean it’s not true. FBI

This is on going. 2012 wasn’t a spike lol blacks have been slaughtering whites for years.. just because cnn doesn’t tell you doesn’t mean it’s not true. FBI
Ben you do realize that 85% of whites are murdered by other whites and that comes from the FBI. I know you didn't see that on FOX News, broaden your horizons I can help you.

Ben you do realize that 85% of whites are murdered by other whites and that comes from the FBI. I know you didn't see that on FOX News, broaden your horizons I can help you.
I know but I’m addressing your claim of interracial violence and oppression..

BLACKS ARE SLAUGHTERING WHITES LOL ARM YOUR SLEVES WHITES. Soon as they say boooo you say booom lol

No injustice has been done to you

blacks born in America today are the luckiest black people on earth
Hmmm, so being slaves, going through Jim Crow segregation, lynching, discrimination and racism is considered lucky. Damn I would hate to know what unlucky is.

Hell you know everything else, spare me that two-tier system bullshit. The Justice System has been in your favor since this country was founded.

What do you want to bet this animal will get just as much or less time in prison for running over 46 white people killing six of them that these rednecks got for killing one black guy who attacked a white person with a gun? What do you want to bet not one federal charge of hate crimes.

Forum List

Back