Ahmaud Arbery's killers were convicted of murder. Now the feds want to prove they did it because he was Black

Never mind the fact they had been chasing the man with guns for almost 5 minutes and threatening him. See in right wing, racist world that doesn't matter does it.

Sure it does. They were wrong for doing it. They should have just called the police. It doesn't change the fact the other two didn't shoot anybody and are getting sent away for life.

Seems like a colossal waste of time and money as hate crime convictions are. They were already found guilty and will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Only 1 of the 3 has a possibility of parole. This serves absolutely no purpose.

What do you want to bet this animal will get just as much or less time in prison for running over 46 white people killing six of them that these rednecks got for killing one black guy who attacked a white person with a gun? What do you want to bet not one federal charge of hate crimes.
How much you wanna bet? You and this other clown trying to argue that the Justice System favors black folks is a joke.

Sure it does. They were wrong for doing it. They should have just called the police. It doesn't change the fact the other two didn't shoot anybody and are getting sent away for life.
If someone robs a bank and someone is murdered, does the get away driver get charged with murder as well?

How much you wanna bet? You and this other clown trying to argue that the Justice System favors black folks is a joke.
Lol they release blacks after the shoot up a school.. MOVE OUT OF AMERICA.. your talking about treasonous shit.. we ain’t gonna tolerate much more of it

You are the one shooting up schools, coward.
What’s the dominant color lol
F1B4C4B2-6E32-4471-9727-28D2FC0CD896.jpeg

If someone robs a bank and someone is murdered, does the get away driver get charged with murder as well?

No if the driver had no idea he went in to rob a bank and kill somebody. Same here. There was no plot to kill this guy otherwise he would have shot him while jogging. He tried to hold him with a gun, the guy attacked him and that's the only reason he shot and killed him. His brother and neighbor had no idea this is how it would all end. I mean who is stupid enough to attack a guy pointing a loaded firearm at them? I'm a black belt and I would never try that.

Georgia prosecutors proved Ahmaud Arbery's killers guilty of murder. Now, lawyers for the federal government will try to prove they chased down the 25-year-old jogger because he was Black.

That case may be tougher to make.

Jury selection in the federal hate crimes trial for the three White men begins Monday in Brunswick, Georgia, with prosecutors aiming to prove they pursued and tried to kidnap Arbery because of his race, resulting in his death.

On the line for the defendants -- already serving life sentences on state murder convictions -- are steep fines and more decades behind bars. But for some observers, the stakes reach far beyond the men on trial.

"It sends a message to every Black person everywhere that you can't hunt people down who are legitimately in a place just because you're afraid. Doing that is racist, and we will punish it," said hate crimes expert and Indiana University law professor Jeannine Bell. "It's not just that it is racist; the government cares about that."

I want to see these 3 racist clowns get everything that is coming to them.

These guys were freedom fighters compared to your racism. Look at your sick looking avatar. All that hate you have for whites well turn on you in the end. Be logical and as peaceful as possible it works better, Too much war and violence in the world.

It all depends on if the justice system is operated by Republicans or Democrats. Look at what's going on in San Francisco and other lib cities. Chicago police have complained about taking people off the streets with illegal guns and they are out by the next day. During the Floyd riots Commie Harris was encouraging people to donate to a Go Fund Me account to bail out the rioters so they could go and riot some more. Dems side with criminals and Repubs side against them. This is no secret.

No if the driver had no idea he went in to rob a bank and kill somebody.
If he is a get away driver, he knows he is going in to rob the bank.
Same here. There was no plot to kill this guy otherwise he would have shot him while jogging.
What did Greg McMichael say to Ahmaud?

Greg McMichael, who was in the bed of a pickup truck when his son killed Arbery, told police the Black man "was trapped like a rat" and he told Arbery: "Stop, or I’ll blow your f---ing head off!”

He tried to hold him with a gun, the guy attacked him and that's the only reason he shot and killed him.
What authority did he have to hold Ahmaud with a gun?
His brother and neighbor had no idea this is how it would all end. I mean who is stupid enough to attack a guy pointing a loaded firearm at them? I'm a black belt and I would never try that.
Have you ever had 3 men with guns chasing you for over 4 minutes? Unless you have been in that situation you don't know what the hell you would do. God only knows what was going through that young man's mind.

These guys were freedom fighters compared to your racism. Look at your sick looking avatar. All that hate you have for whites well turn on you in the end. Be logical and as peaceful as possible it works better, Too much war and violence in the world.
Freedom fighters? Your a idiot. That took an innocent man's life and freedom fool.

It all depends on if the justice system is operated by Republicans or Democrats. Look at what's going on in San Francisco and other lib cities. Chicago police have complained about taking people off the streets with illegal guns and they are out by the next day. During the Floyd riots Commie Harris was encouraging people to donate to a Go Fund Me account to bail out the rioters so they could go and riot some more. Dems side with criminals and Repubs side against them. This is no secret.
Democrat or Republican this Justice System has always been unjust to black folks.

Freedom fighters? Your a idiot. That took an innocent man's life and freedom fool.

Stop calling me names that don't apply to me. And I think you should change your avatar, it just makes you look like what you call me lol.

I was being sarcastic and using it as an example of how foolish it is.
Armaud has a chip on his shoulder and was destined to trouble because he listened to the wrong kinds of people and turned to violence crime and lies. I wish he hadn't too.he would still be alive.

Forum List

Back