Akon says blacks should move back to Africa

• Banned
That's just the way Abraham Lincoln thought it should happen.
Yep. Most people don't know that...Most think he was a great man etc etc few take the time to realize he was an ardent racist and wanted the white and black races to be separate.
Maybe he should put his money where his mouth is.

Indeed! Be another Marcus Garvey.

Has Akon seen what is going on in Africa?

That's what i was thinking too. Also, who is he to tell others what they should do? I mean, i understand the uproar over a percieved racial loss in a case that clearly had nothing to do with race, but does that really give him any ground to stand up and tell others they should "move to Africa"?

What a dick. He should go himself and then say why he did it. Or is it that he makes a lot of money out of our culture here and his cutting off his own nose to spite his face?

:eusa_whistle:

Has Akon seen what is going on in Africa?

That's what i was thinking too. Also, who is he to tell others what they should do? I mean, i understand the uproar over a percieved racial loss in a case that clearly had nothing to do with race, but does that really give him any ground to stand up and tell others they should "move to Africa"?

What a dick. He should go himself and then say why he did it. Or is it that he makes a lot of money out of our culture here and his cutting off his own nose to spite his face?

:eusa_whistle:

I agree, plus even if he did move to Africa with his money he would live like a King there. Average Black folks, not so much. Better kiss that running water and 24 hour electricity good bye.

As a black american woman who has been to africa i find this amusing. many africans don't even look as black american being real africans. not only that it is a horrible place to be a woman. rape is pretty common there.

i think i'll pass.

Not a bad idea. That would reduce our crime, poverty, illiteracy, welfare, disease, food stamp, handouts numbers by billions!

But that's not racist right?

Nope. I support getting ANYONE out who does not contribute, improve or lift up the USA. The welfare hags who suck us dry, the pigs who steal from hospitals by not paying, the thugs who ruin schools and neighborhoods--they ALL should go. I don't care what color they are. Criminals out first. Then losers. White trash is especially offensive because they should know better! :evil:

Then we would have to throw the government out as well....:)People only follow the example set by the government IMO

Good idea. Start over. Make the government the way it was supposed to be. Get the thugs, criminals and pervs out.

I was so hopeful integration would work before the summer of '67. In Detroit, things were seperate but equal...the black community had their own shops and stores, homes and parks and you could go downtown without a pistol back then. Then that night in July the cops busted a blind-pig (after hours club) and the Black Panthers were ready to destroy the city. 2,200 buildings burned....43 killed (some say it was 5 times that many) and my city lay in ruins. I shipped out to RVN 3 months later and in all the crazy shit I saw and did there, nothing was more bizarre than tanks on Woodward Ave....firetrucks with .50 caliber heavy machine guns mounted on the back....the Detroit skyline a bright orange at 2am....I'll never forget that and I'll never forgive that.

As a black american woman who has been to africa i find this amusing. many africans don't even look as black american being real africans. not only that it is a horrible place to be a woman. rape is pretty common there.

i think i'll pass.

I don't blame you.

Last time American blacks went to Africa to create their own nation, the country of Liberia is born.

Many of them are moving back.

Forum List

Back