Akon says blacks should move back to Africa

[ Africans also tend to despise the "Gansta" culture of American Blacks.

It's a selection problem. As with all immigrants to faraway America, the blacks who immigrate on their own now tend to be the smartest.

Whereas the slaves of course tended to be the stupidest: they got caught by their kings who sold them, they never got away, nobody wanted smart troublemakers and wouldn't buy those. They were selected for stupid and passive and big in size.

Well, who wouldn't have?

One moment you are decrying hatred and malice among fellow Americans, the next you are fomenting it with glee!

But tell me one thing: Where did all of those 23 million poor white Americans come from who appear to be just as "stupid" as the slaves you mentioned!

Now another thing, if you knew anything about heredity, you would realize the fallacy of yout implied diatribe!

Last edited:
did you ever think in your wildest imagination that white males believe that the GOP represents them more-so than any other party?

but go ahead and bash whitey every chance you get.

You likely consider yourself a non-racist, right?

Under the banner of "conservatism" a majority of white males of both parties are aligning themselves against the rest of America, including white women. That coalition, though, was soundly defeated twice by the majority of Ameican voters in the last two presidential elections!

I say it's the other way around.The dem party has become the hate whitey party and thirsts for vengeance. It's not true about the war on women though. Half the gop is female.

but you will continue to lie your ass off no matter what

1. BASHING WHITEY? Not hardly, white progressives have done and contributed a lot of good things to the world. Its the WHITE TRASH that I am bashing! Its the American White Taliban, that I am bashing!

2. The Democrat Party has matured in ways unimaginable a mere 50 years or so ago.
They nominated and elected the first Black president. Hating "Whitey, is not part of the democrat platform, There are too many powerful whites in the party for that. The dems are fighting for the rights of ALL Americans...even those like you who would rather waste your loyalty on long dead apparitions like "Manifest Destiny."

3, The War On Women: I guess you will have to take that up with the millions of your sisters who decided that their lives under the White RIght was too Draconian. Their help in electing Obama was phenomenal... the proof is there for everyone to see...what more can I say? You must be in la la land!

Africans rarely sold their own people. And when I say their own people I mean members of their own tribe or confederacy. You had some prisoners being sold, but many were simply individuals captured during inter-polity conflict.

HAHAHA. Lousy spin job, you loser. It was still blacks selling blacks to the slavers.

It's a fact asshat. Your assertion is like it is inconceivable for a white person to kill another white person. Millions of dead in two world wars would disagree with you.

[

It appears that you life experience has been limited. You have not known or worked with intelligent black people and cultivated a friendship with many. Yours is a sad existence when you think your way of life is the only acceptable one to be found.

Intelligent blacks? How can you tell?. They all get thru school thanks to affirmative action grading. Most of the black doctors in america can't even read.

How did YOU get through school? Oh yeah, you didn't....even with all that help..

[

It appears that you life experience has been limited. You have not known or worked with intelligent black people and cultivated a friendship with many. Yours is a sad existence when you think your way of life is the only acceptable one to be found.

Intelligent blacks? How can you tell?. They all get thru school thanks to affirmative action grading. Most of the black doctors in america can't even read.

Leaving aside that incredibly (but for you, typically) stupid comment at the end of your post, what medical school did YOU attend, you idiotic coward?

[

Will someone give this ghoul some skittles, a can of tea, a hoodie and send him on a jaunt through Zimmerman's neighborhood on a rainy dark night?

Why would any black person move to Africa? That's just retarded. They'd have zero in common except for skin color. Utter stupidity.

[

Right. You really don't know many blacks do you? Because the ones I know are a heck of alot smarter than you are.

You really don't know many blacks do you? Because the ones I know are a heck of alot smarter than you are.

Most of us know about the Trayvon Martin type: burglar, robber, thug, expelled from school, and so stupid that even though he attacked he's the one ended up dead on the ground.

EVERY white is smarter than that.

You really don't know many blacks do you? Because the ones I know are a heck of alot smarter than you are.

Most of us know about the Trayvon Martin type: burglar, robber, thug, expelled from school, and so stupid that even though he attacked he's the one ended up dead on the ground.

Tell that to my White clients who are doing 5-10 for exactly those crimes.

My God, this place is Storm Front lite and I've never even been to storm front.

There is a lot of hate from alot of people of all colors.

They just don't understand how simple it all is. They're being intentionally divided.

I've been a racist. I used to believe this bullshit, but I do not any longer.

It's very, very hard to make sense of why 3% of the population commit all of the homicides, but if you study it over time, it adds up.

That isn't all the "cracka's fault", however. There is plenty of blame to share. That said, nobody should be expected to put up with their bullshit at the behest of politically correct racial politics.

Some black guy comes at me at night with a gun or a knife then he'd better be well prepared to get owned. Ditto for any other scum bag.

What kind of monster ARE YOU? How can you post such insesitive drivel about a dead teenager who can no longer fight back. TM was never convicted of any of the "crimes" you attribute to him So, in that regard he is innocent until prioven guilty in an American court of law!

You don't know if he attacked GZ. None of us do. We are all assuming that he threw the first punch but no one really knows for sure except GZ. Maybe GZ swung and missed. But, I guess you woiuld rather believe the non black person since you obviously are a hate filled bigot.

But you don't stop there,do you.?You go on to say "he (TM) was so stupid that even though he attacked he's the one ended up dead on the ground."

I wonder if you consider General Custer's actions at the Little Big Horn stupid!
If you do, then I have no problem with what you said about TM!

Forum List

Back