Akon says blacks should move back to Africa

You would think after 150 years of conservatives ruling the Red States, they would be more than cesspools of poverty and racism. The big institutions of learning are in Blue States. Most Republicans don't even believe in science. Santorum said education is for snobs and Republicans applauded. What on earth makes white wingers think they are "all that"? Without the handouts from Blue States, they would be a third world country.

Is there a donation fund I can donate to, to help Akon in his endeavor?

You would think after 150 years of conservatives ruling the Red States, they would be more than cesspools of poverty and racism. The big institutions of learning are in Blue States. Most Republicans don't even believe in science. Santorum said education is for snobs and Republicans applauded. What on earth makes white wingers think they are "all that"? Without the handouts from Blue States, they would be a third world country.

One thing you're forgetting though is that 80% of blacks in the united states lives in the south.

Food for thought.

I suppose if you'd like a general source, I'd point to Martin Meredith's The Fate of Africa: a History of Fifty Years of Independence; which includes most, if not all of that stuff in it itself.

Great book.

One thing you're forgetting though is that 80% of blacks in the united states lives in the south.

Food for thought.

It appears that you life experience has been limited. You have not known or worked with intelligent black people and cultivated a friendship with many. Yours is a sad existence when you think your way of life is the only acceptable one to be found.

There's a richness of cultures and personalities to find. New adventures to accept or reject but on the basis of experience rather that bias. How many Asians do you know? How many Spanish families have you cultivated a friendship with to find you have things in common?

You shallow existence makes for a bigoted mind when it is not open to people different from yourself.

Food for thought.

Yea, and blacks make up what? About 11% of the entire US Population?

Take Tennessee. The white population in the entire United States is around 71%. But in Tennessee, it's over 80%.

Arkansas, nearly 80% white.

Even Alabama is more than 72% white.

And in Kentucky, blacks are less than 8% of the state population.

Sorry, try as they might, white wingers can't blame their failures on the blacks. Like they try to do with Obama. Part of a pattern that's been going on for a hundred and fifty years.

California is barely over 60% white. And even when they do bad, they do better than nearly all the Southern States put together.

This is why white conservatives are upset. They have nothing but poverty, failure and ignorance to show for the last 150 years. It's right in front of us. It can't be denied.

I suppose if you'd like a general source, I'd point to Martin Meredith's The Fate of Africa: a History of Fifty Years of Independence; which includes most, if not all of that stuff in it itself.

Great book.

Do they talk about the great African rape by European countries?

Great book.

Do they talk about the great African rape by European countries?

The book mentions some features of colonial rule (naturally), but as the title suggests, it deals primarily with post-Colonial Africa.

Food for thought.

Take Tennessee. The white population in the entire United States is around 71%. But in Tennessee, it's over 80%.

Sorry, try as they might, white wingers can't blame their failures on the blacks. Like they try to do with Obama. Part of a pattern that's been going on for a hundred and fifty years.

California is barely over 60% white. And even when they do bad, they do better than nearly all the Southern States put together.

This is why white conservatives are upset. They have nothing but poverty, failure and ignorance to show for the last 150 years. It's right in front of us. It can't be denied.

yeah....but when the SHTF, they wont be showing up with wiffle ball bats and water pistols.:eusa_dance::D:eusa_dance:

MALQN LABE :coffee:

Last edited:

Food for thought.

so all this red state/blue state stuff started 150 years ago?

:link:

Don't get too far ahead of yourself.

There are 11 states where there are more people receiving welfare benefits than there are people working a job.

These states are:

-California
-New Mexico
-Illinois
-Kentucky
-Ohio
-Alabama
-Mississippi
-South Carolina
-New York
-Main
-Hawaii

ms-files-600x350.jpg

Out of these 11 states, all but 4 are blue states.

Out of those 4 red states, blacks make up 1 in 3 or more of the population.

So. What was that you were saying again? :smoke:

Last edited:
Yeah, you can be anything you want on the INTERNET!The op is NOT about you but you certainly think your self importance rises about evething else! You may be an evironmental geologist but remember one thing... in this forum you aint shit!

Here is a point for ya! SInce you came here screeching about how "Africans" detest American Blacks so much, what makes you thnk they like YOU? But beyond that, why would you indict an entire continent as not liking American Blacks when you have only visited a few? Looks to me like your wishful thinking is getting the best of you again! And stay away from those hookers, they willl tell you anything. After all its their job to make you feel good about yourself!

As for the “screeching,” I ‘ll have to say your blatant lie was indeed a screech . DID you say this:
“The average American black couldn't live like a king and the average African black can't stand them.”And don’t try to escape your capricious inconsistencies by telling me what you did not say in different words. Here is the link that damns you!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/303481-akon-says-blacks-should-move-back-to-africa-3.html#post7554762]

]

I think the link validates my claim. Only a fool like you would continue to deny the implications of his own words when everyone can plainly see what you said and what you meant! You used the term “ average Africans” in a context that can only mean that you thought ALL of Africa can’t stand Black Americans.

Yes, I see…you paid them to like you! Yessss! Its all becoming quite clear now!

Westwall said:
And no, their job is not to make me feel good about myself. Their job was to do their job, take care of themselves and their families. Only a collectivist like you thinks other people are responsible for your whims.

Hmmm, You would think that Africans would be hostile to people who look like former colonialists. Perhaps you should have bugged the servants quarters to hear what they really thought about you.
White people need to get the hell out of Africa and let those people develop their own environmental geologists and scientists. All you and people like you are doing is gathering intelligence and sending it back to your homelands in the west so that the rape of Africa can continue into perpetuity!

so Africa will be a paradise when all whites leave?

why don't you take Akon's advice and help the cause?

Says who, YOU? Links please!

It's all pretty common info. What claim would you like a source for?

All of 'em!

Martin Meredith's The Fate of Africa: a History of Fifty Years of Independence; includes most, if not all of that stuff in it itself (chapter 20)

Richard Dowden's Africa, Altered States Ordinary Miracles mentions The Egyptian-Libyan border conflict.

All of it can also pretty much be found in J. Millard Burr's and Robert Burr's Darfur: The Long Road to Disaster. Many of the weapons used in the genocide and tribal conflict in Darfur came from Gaddafi's invasion of Chad and support for various rebel groups. It flooded that part of Africa with small arms.

His involvement in financial backing within the first DR Congo conflict is covered in Gerard Prunier's Africa's World War

"so Africa will be a paradise when all whites leave?"

I think this simple sarcastic question says it all.

You do not believe that Africans are capable of governing themselves and prospering in a western milieu.
Perhaps you think they are too primitive to compete in a thieving world where profit is the ultimate goal.
Well, I think that view is dated and arcane. African immigrants are academically out performing even the highly touted Asians on two continents. This new model minority is now the most highly educated group in Britain AND America. SO, YES<white people may need to get the hell out of their way and let them use their resources and brainpower to revitalize the world in ways we may not even be aware of!

Not a bad idea. That would reduce our crime, poverty, illiteracy, welfare, disease, food stamp, handouts numbers by billions!

But that's not racist right?

Nope. I support getting ANYONE out who does not contribute, improve or lift up the USA. The welfare hags who suck us dry, the pigs who steal from hospitals by not paying, the thugs who ruin schools and neighborhoods--they ALL should go. I don't care what color they are. Criminals out first. Then losers. White trash is especially offensive because they should know better! :evil:

Where will the whites on welfare go? You do know there are more whites.on welfare than blacks....doncha. pure number back me up. Where will the whites on welfare go since they contribute nothing here, like you said about blacks.

Yeah, you can be anything you want on the INTERNET!The op is NOT about you but you certainly think your self importance rises about evething else! You may be an evironmental geologist but remember one thing... in this forum you aint shit!

Here is a point for ya! SInce you came here screeching about how "Africans" detest American Blacks so much, what makes you thnk they like YOU? But beyond that, why would you indict an entire continent as not liking American Blacks when you have only visited a few? Looks to me like your wishful thinking is getting the best of you again! And stay away from those hookers, they willl tell you anything. After all its their job to make you feel good about yourself!

As for the “screeching,” I ‘ll have to say your blatant lie was indeed a screech . DID you say this:
“The average American black couldn't live like a king and the average African black can't stand them.”And don’t try to escape your capricious inconsistencies by telling me what you did not say in different words. Here is the link that damns you!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/303481-akon-says-blacks-should-move-back-to-africa-3.html#post7554762]

]

I think the link validates my claim. Only a fool like you would continue to deny the implications of his own words when everyone can plainly see what you said and what you meant! You used the term “ average Africans” in a context that can only mean that you thought ALL of Africa can’t stand Black Americans.

Yes, I see…you paid them to like you! Yessss! Its all becoming quite clear now!

Westwall said:
And no, their job is not to make me feel good about myself. Their job was to do their job, take care of themselves and their families. Only a collectivist like you thinks other people are responsible for your whims.

Hmmm, You would think that Africans would be hostile to people who look like former colonialists. Perhaps you should have bugged the servants quarters to hear what they really thought about you.
White people need to get the hell out of Africa and let those people develop their own environmental geologists and scientists. All you and people like you are doing is gathering intelligence and sending it back to your homelands in the west so that the rape of Africa can continue into perpetuity!

No, I paid them to work. Furthermore I paid them fairly, and trained them so that other companies would employ them as well. What servants quarters? If you think what I said is screeching then you have certainly reinforced the "hyperbole" part of my post.

A movement towards PanAfricanism was well underway a few years ago. One man stood above all of the Afican leaders in that effort and he might have been successful had he not been murdered by UN backed rebels in his own country! That man was Omar Ghadafi.
Obama sanctioned Omar's demise too...much to my regret!:link:
Gadhafi's dying dream for African unity - The Globe and Mail

Gaddafi was simply crazy. he tried to do the Pan Arabism thing too; the problem is he wanted the movement to recognize him as the head of it. When things didn't go well he attacked Egypt, supported a coup in Sudan, started attempting to assassinate Arab leaders, Supported rebel movements in Ethiopia, Niger, Mali, Morocco, was linked to overseas terrorism in Palestine, Philippines, Thailand, Spain, Ireland, and then he invaded his neighbor Chad.

He was an incredibly divisive leader despite his ideological rhetoric and he was horrible for peace, stability, and cooperation not only for Africa, but also for the Middle East.

Both continents are better off without him.

Says who, YOU? Links please!

Read a fucking book you ignorant jackass.

Forum List

Back