Akon says blacks should move back to Africa

Gaddafi was simply crazy. he tried to do the Pan Arabism thing too; the problem is he wanted the movement to recognize him as the head of it. When things didn't go well he attacked Egypt, supported a coup in Sudan, started attempting to assassinate Arab leaders, Supported rebel movements in Ethiopia, Niger, Mali, Morocco, was linked to overseas terrorism in Palestine, Philippines, Thailand, Spain, Ireland, and then he invaded his neighbor Chad.

He was an incredibly divisive leader despite his ideological rhetoric and he was horrible for peace, stability, and cooperation not only for Africa, but also for the Middle East.

Both continents are better off without him.

Says who, YOU? Links please!

Read a fucking book you ignorant jackass.

Have you ever read one, you foul imbecile interloper.? BTW,
You still need to clear up your lie about African and African American relations. That kind of irresponsible banter is not only ignorant its destructive.

The thought of "inferiority of blacks" is strictly a Dem/leftist theory. They do everything possible to belittle blacks who, through their own efforts, have risen to become outstanding leaders in every field. How often do they do everything possible to belittle those who think independently?

One could make a list of such blacks that would fill this screen.

I could link to posts made by many in this very forum who have expressed their bigotry in no uncertain terms. None claim to be liberal or democrat. In fact, many of them also routinely engage in excoriations of anyone who they unilaterally deem "non-conservative."
Have you been in a coma for the past 40 years or so? The once infamous roost for Southern political chiclken hawks, the Democrat Party, is now the party that elected the first Black President. The KKKers, John Birchers and other assorted racist entities have aligned themselves with right wing "conservatism"regardless of past or present party affiliation.
Notably, too, it seems, the majority of middle aged and older white American males have rallied to the Republican side in one last ditch effort to "conserve" that most sacred of all assets:
Whiteness!

did you ever think in your wildest imagination that white males believe that the GOP represents them more-so than any other party?

but go ahead and bash whitey every chance you get.

You likely consider yourself a non-racist, right?

Under the banner of "conservatism" a majority of white males of both parties are aligning themselves against the rest of America, including white women. That coalition, though, was soundly defeated twice by the majority of Ameican voters in the last two presidential elections!

Yeah, you can be anything you want on the INTERNET!The op is NOT about you but you certainly think your self importance rises about evething else! You may be an evironmental geologist but remember one thing... in this forum you aint shit!

Here is a point for ya! SInce you came here screeching about how "Africans" detest American Blacks so much, what makes you thnk they like YOU? But beyond that, why would you indict an entire continent as not liking American Blacks when you have only visited a few? Looks to me like your wishful thinking is getting the best of you again! And stay away from those hookers, they willl tell you anything. After all its their job to make you feel good about yourself!

It is hard to generalize since Africa is so large, but say, black West Africans, tend not to identify very strongly with Black Americans. When they come here to the US they actually tend to identify more strongly with Whites or other overseas groups.

Due to globilization we have seen some bleedover between American Black culture into Africa and a larger more global "negritude" movement, but for the most part the historical identity trends still prevail.

Westwall is fairly correct.

As for my Africa experience: I've worked on energy markets in Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanaznia and Kenya. Education in Uganda, Famine relief in Djibouti, Counter terrorism in Mali, Agriculture in Namibia, and Zimbabwe, and general business and infrastructure development in South Africa, Ethiopia, Liberia, Malawi, Senegal, Angola, and Sierra Leone.

Yep. Africans also tend to despise the "Gansta" culture of American Blacks.

There you go again with your inane generalizations. You have no idea about what young blacks Africans ALL OVER AFRICA like or dislike; I'd wager, though, that Young Africans are just as enthralled by the hip hop genre as young white Americans are. Is that what you mean by "gansta culture? FYI, most Black Americans over 40 are probably just as turned off by that "gansta" culture and the profanity that accompanies the BOOM, BOOM, BOOM recordings emanating from cars and disturbing sleep all times of day and night.

As for the “screeching,” I ‘ll have to say your blatant lie was indeed a screech . DID you say this:
“The average American black couldn't live like a king and the average African black can't stand them.”And don’t try to escape your capricious inconsistencies by telling me what you did not say in different words. Here is the link that damns you!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/303481-akon-says-blacks-should-move-back-to-africa-3.html#post7554762]
]

I think the link validates my claim. Only a fool like you would continue to deny the implications of his own words when everyone can plainly see what you said and what you meant! You used the term “ average Africans” in a context that can only mean that you thought ALL of Africa can’t stand Black Americans.

Hmmm, You would think that Africans would be hostile to people who look like former colonialists. Perhaps you should have bugged the servants quarters to hear what they really thought about you.
White people need to get the hell out of Africa and let those people develop their own environmental geologists and scientists. All you and people like you are doing is gathering intelligence and sending it back to your homelands in the west so that the rape of Africa can continue into perpetuity!

Westwall said:
No, I paid them to work. Furthermore I paid them fairly, and trained them so that other companies would employ them as well.

Fair wages? You are there exploiting their wealth and paying them what YOU consider "fair" wages. Well, I guess that is like some Black Immigrant Barriister in London paying one of the local white Brits "fair" wages for cleaning his office!

What servants quarters?
Ohhh, what county were you in? Britain has servants and so do some African Nations

If you think what I said is screeching then you have certainly reinforced the "hyperbole" part of my post

No, not really, It was a figure of speech that describes how I perceived your lie. It did not detract from the fallacious nature of your premise one IOTA.

I could link to posts made by many in this very forum who have expressed their bigotry in no uncertain terms. None claim to be liberal or democrat. In fact, many of them also routinely engage in excoriations of anyone who they unilaterally deem "non-conservative."
Have you been in a coma for the past 40 years or so? The once infamous roost for Southern political chiclken hawks, the Democrat Party, is now the party that elected the first Black President. The KKKers, John Birchers and other assorted racist entities have aligned themselves with right wing "conservatism"regardless of past or present party affiliation.
Notably, too, it seems, the majority of middle aged and older white American males have rallied to the Republican side in one last ditch effort to "conserve" that most sacred of all assets:
Whiteness!

did you ever think in your wildest imagination that white males believe that the GOP represents them more-so than any other party?

but go ahead and bash whitey every chance you get.

You likely consider yourself a non-racist, right?

Under the banner of "conservatism" a majority of white males of both parties are aligning themselves against the rest of America, including white women. That coalition, though, was soundly defeated twice by the majority of Ameican voters in the last two presidential elections!

I say it's the other way around.The dem party has become the hate whitey party and thirsts for vengeance. It's not true about the war on women though. Half the gop is female.

but you will continue to lie your ass off no matter what

"so Africa will be a paradise when all whites leave?"

I think this simple sarcastic question says it all.

You do not believe that Africans are capable of governing themselves and prospering in a western milieu.
Perhaps you think they are too primitive to compete in a thieving world where profit is the ultimate goal.
Well, I think that view is dated and arcane. African immigrants are academically out performing even the highly touted Asians on two continents. This new model minority is now the most highly educated group in Britain AND America. SO, YES<white people may need to get the hell out of their way and let them use their resources and brainpower to revitalize the world in ways we may not even be aware of!

my comment was aimed at your usual "blame whitey" philosophy

No matter how long I read and post here, you racist fly speck scum (aka creepy ass crackers) still surprise me.

In the old days, you would all be wearing white pillowcases over your heads to hide your true identity. Now you hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

And, you're stupid. Too stupid to know that there is no "back" for them to go to because they are Americans.

I would LOVE to see you ignernt maroons all moved out of the USA, forced to live in Texass . We would celebrate it every year as the date we took out the trash.

Luddly, your post reminded me of a new book, "A Disease in the Public Mind" by Thomas Fleming. I have it on audiobook but haven't heard it yet, but I gather it's about the deep split between Northerners and Southerners that developed before the Civil War, especially because of the hatred of abolitionists (you would have been an abolitionist) for all things Southern -- the language was exactly parallel to the over-the-top Internet language today -- and the reactive hatred of Southerners for Northerners and abolitionists. Then they had a war.

This is indeed how it starts, these deep affective splits in a population. Same deal with the French Revolution, too, open hatred freely expressed.

It's escalated to civil war intensity since 2001. If we wonder how the Muslim attack on New York and the Pentagon could have made us hate each other so much, that's the American Way --------- we are really interested only in our own country, because we are so big and so wealthy. Other countries don't really matter. So when we are mad, we turn it inward, against each other.

[ Africans also tend to despise the "Gansta" culture of American Blacks.

It's a selection problem. As with all immigrants to faraway America, the blacks who immigrate on their own now tend to be the smartest.

Whereas the slaves of course tended to be the stupidest: they got caught by their kings who sold them, they never got away, nobody wanted smart troublemakers and wouldn't buy those. They were selected for stupid and passive and big in size.

Well, who wouldn't have?

White people need to get the hell out of Africa and let those people develop their own environmental geologists and scientists.

We did get out of Africa --- didn't you notice all that Uhuru? Too much trouble for too little return.

Now the Chinese are doing all the brain work in Africa. It's their turn. I hope they enjoy it.... The Africans, of course, are not capable of doing much of anything except chopping each other up with machetes, as the whole world can see.

Whereas the slaves of course tended to be the stupidest: they got caught by their kings who sold them, they never got away, nobody wanted smart troublemakers and wouldn't buy those. They were selected for stupid and passive and big in size.

Africans rarely sold their own people. And when I say their own people I mean members of their own tribe or confederacy. You had some prisoners being sold, but many were simply individuals captured during inter-polity conflict.

That's just the way Abraham Lincoln thought it should happen.

That's right. To the day he died lincoln wanted blacks to go back to africa and even told a congregation of black leaders that at the WH. Naturally the blacks declined since, then as now, they knew they had a better life in america than they'd have in africa. That's even more true now that america is a welfare and affirmative action state.

Africans rarely sold their own people. And when I say their own people I mean members of their own tribe or confederacy. You had some prisoners being sold, but many were simply individuals captured during inter-polity conflict.

HAHAHA. Lousy spin job, you loser. It was still blacks selling blacks to the slavers.

Throughout the 1800s many freed american slaves did move to the african country of liberia. The nation was pretty much founded for that purpose. The funny thing is the country failed, mainly due to racism. The american blacks considered themselves superior to the native blacks since the americans had more education and lighter skin!!! People are just naturally racist and that's why diversity is doomed to failure.

HAHAHA. Lousy spin job, you loser. It was still blacks selling blacks to the slavers.

The notion that Africans sold their own people into slavery though is generally inaccurate. They didn't identify with each other. The only reason why you do perhaps is because you simply lump all blacks together into one group, which has never been very accurate in terms of historical polities.

[

It appears that you life experience has been limited. You have not known or worked with intelligent black people and cultivated a friendship with many. Yours is a sad existence when you think your way of life is the only acceptable one to be found.

Intelligent blacks? How can you tell?. They all get thru school thanks to affirmative action grading. Most of the black doctors in america can't even read.

Throughout the 1800s many freed american slaves did move to the african country of liberia. The nation was pretty much founded for that purpose. The funny thing is the country failed, mainly due to racism. The american blacks considered themselves superior to the native blacks since the americans had more education and lighter skin!!! People are just naturally racist and that's why diversity is doomed to failure.

It's true that the whigs dominated politics there until the 80's. Despite such setbacks though, and despite the civil war, now that Liberia doesn't have that problem as much it is doing fairly well.

All your above post does is show that racism is rather silly in that it hurts society and prevents the growth that can take place if it is kept in check.

Certainly they did! See The Door of No Return: The History of Cape Coast Castle and the Atlantic Slave Trade by William St Clair. Whites acquired no slaves on their own: they just built a big prison area and let the chieftains bring prisoners in to sell. And what the chiefs bought with the slaves they traded was guns and ammo, mostly. That's what they wanted: modern weapons and ammunition, and they used this to get MORE slaves. They bought a little cloth (they wore no clothing whatsoever, stark naked) , but they mostly wanted weapons to kill other Africans. They sold prisoners and criminals and the feebleminded; the English wouldn't take crazies or violent slaves, of course.

Labor for the boats and cleaning and guards and so on was supplied by more black Africans, of course.

There was black collaboration in the slave trade at every possible stage. The drivers on the plantations were all black slaves, too.

"so Africa will be a paradise when all whites leave?"

You do not believe that Africans are capable of governing themselves and prospering in a western milieu.
Perhaps you think they are too primitive to compete in a thieving world where profit is the ultimate goal.
Well, I think that view is dated and arcane. African immigrants are academically out performing even the highly touted Asians on two continents. This new model minority is now the most highly educated group in Britain AND America. SO, YES<white people may need to get the hell out of their way and let them use their resources and brainpower to revitalize the world in ways we may not even be aware of!

You "conservatives" certainly like to make maximum use of generalizations, don't you?

You "conservatives" certainly like to make maximum use of generalizations, don't you?

You just generalized yourself when you said "You conservatives." :clap2:

My goodness. You dregs on the left are some of the most unintelligent people I've ever had the displeasure of coming into contact with.

Last edited:
You would think after 150 years of conservatives ruling the Red States, they would be more than cesspools of poverty and racism. The big institutions of learning are in Blue States. Most Republicans don't even believe in science. Santorum said education is for snobs and Republicans applauded. What on earth makes white wingers think they are "all that"? Without the handouts from Blue States, they would be a third world country.

One thing you're forgetting though is that 80% of blacks in the united states lives in the south.

Food for thought.

Yea, and blacks make up what? About 11% of the entire US Population?

Take Tennessee. The white population in the entire United States is around 71%. But in Tennessee, it's over 80%.

Arkansas, nearly 80% white.

Even Alabama is more than 72% white.

And in Kentucky, blacks are less than 8% of the state population.

Sorry, try as they might, white wingers can't blame their failures on the blacks. Like they try to do with Obama. Part of a pattern that's been going on for a hundred and fifty years.

California is barely over 60% white. And even when they do bad, they do better than nearly all the Southern States put together.

This is why white conservatives are upset. They have nothing but poverty, failure and ignorance to show for the last 150 years. It's right in front of us. It can't be denied.

I tried to thank you for this post but the icon for "thanks" was missing. Thanks for bringing this information forward. I have made similar statements but its nice to see that some one else notices the ubiquitous duplicity from the right when it comes to statistical racial data.

Forum List

Back