Akon says blacks should move back to Africa

Typical ignorant response from a simpleton. Please note the use of DUAL citizenship. That means you, as a relatively well off black person (and face it, you have to be to travel to Africa) will bring your MONEY to the country that they can then tax.. More to the point you will then LEAVE and go home to make more money that you can then bring back in and the cycle continues.

Actually, this post wasn't meant for detractors like you! There is a lot of wealth in Africa that can be mutually beneficial to people who have links to both America and an African country. More and more American Blacks are starting to see that. That is Why I included African countries with DUAL citizenship in my response to the op and the sensible people who might get something out of it.

BTW, do not underestimate the intelligence of the liberals and progressives lurking here abouts. They certainly are not impressed by your pejorative remarks and your unresearched commentary. All you are doing is showing how dopey you are by trying to stick your pink nose where it doesn't belong. Buzz off fool, we can handle this!

I am friends with quite a few progressives here on the board. I value their opinions. What I don't value are libtards, they think they know what they are talking about but invariably they do not.

How much time have you spent in Africa? I have worked in Africa on 7 different occasions and my total time there extends to years. Mainly in Kenya but also Rhodesia before Mugabe took over, South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana and Chad with a little sightseeing trip to Morocco via Niger and Algeria thrown in.

I know Africa and Africans quite well.

You are blowing a lot of smoke around here with no proof to back anything you claim. BTW who gives a damn about what YOU value?

How much time have I spent in Africa? Probably as much as you have or more. But now that you brought your alleged tenure in Africa up; what the hell were you doing there? Whatever it was… I doubt if any good came of it for the poor African countries you visited. That is the problem with African Nations. After suffering through colonialism their ,“independence” is still marred by the presence of people like you who mean them no good. As long as the IMF, the World Bank and spies like you are infiltrating to keep their economies in shambles, they will never rise. I’ll bet you do know a FEW African countries quite well but you don’t know Africa as well as you think you do!

And if a few African lackeys told you that they don’t like Black Americans…well, they told you what you want to hear. I think Muhammad Ali, James Brown, Stokely Carmichael Oprah and a few other notable American Blacks have left lasting positive images in the countries they visited. But who knows, with people like you slumming around there damaging any progress you detect between American Blacks and African Blacks, you could be right!

Actually, this post wasn't meant for detractors like you! There is a lot of wealth in Africa that can be mutually beneficial to people who have links to both America and an African country. More and more American Blacks are starting to see that. That is Why I included African countries with DUAL citizenship in my response to the op and the sensible people who might get something out of it.

BTW, do not underestimate the intelligence of the liberals and progressives lurking here abouts. They certainly are not impressed by your pejorative remarks and your unresearched commentary. All you are doing is showing how dopey you are by trying to stick your pink nose where it doesn't belong. Buzz off fool, we can handle this!

I am friends with quite a few progressives here on the board. I value their opinions. What I don't value are libtards, they think they know what they are talking about but invariably they do not.

How much time have you spent in Africa? I have worked in Africa on 7 different occasions and my total time there extends to years. Mainly in Kenya but also Rhodesia before Mugabe took over, South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana and Chad with a little sightseeing trip to Morocco via Niger and Algeria thrown in.

I know Africa and Africans quite well.

You are blowing a lot of smoke around here with no proof to back anything you claim. BTW who gives a damn about what YOU value?

How much time have I spent in Africa? Probably as much as you have or more. But now that you brought your alleged tenure in Africa up; what the hell were you doing there? Whatever it was… I doubt if any good came of it for the poor African countries you visited. That is the problem with African Nations. After suffering through colonialism their ,“independence” is still marred by the presence of people like you who mean them no good. As long as the IMF, the World Bank and spies like you are infiltrating to keep their economies in shambles, they will never rise. I’ll bet you do know a FEW African countries quite well but you don’t know Africa as well as you think you do!

And if a few African lackeys told you that they don’t like Black Americans…well, they told you what you want to hear. I think Muhammad Ali, James Brown, Stokely Carmichael Oprah and a few other notable American Blacks have left lasting positive images in the countries they visited. But who knows, with people like you slumming around there damaging any progress you detect between American Blacks and African Blacks, you could be right!

I'm an environmental geologist and I was mainly cleaning up environmental disasters or working to prevent new ones. And yeah, famous people are welcome no matter where they go silly person. You'll have to try harder than that if you want to actually make a point.

Westwall said:
I'm an environmental geologist and I was mainly cleaning up environmental disasters or working to prevent new ones. And yeah, famous people are welcome no matter where they go silly person. You'll have to try harder than that if you want to actually make a point.

Yeah, you can be anything you want on the INTERNET!The op is NOT about you but you certainly think your self importance rises about evething else! You may be an evironmental geologist but remember one thing... in this forum you aint shit!

Here is a point for ya! SInce you came here screeching about how "Africans" detest American Blacks so much, what makes you thnk they like YOU? But beyond that, why would you indict an entire continent as not liking American Blacks when you have only visited a few? Looks to me like your wishful thinking is getting the best of you again! And stay away from those hookers, they willl tell you anything. After all its their job to make you feel good about yourself!

Westwall said:

Yeah, you can be anything you want on the INTERNET!The op is NOT about you but you certainly think your self importance rises about evething else! You may be an evironmental geologist but remember one thing... in this forum you aint shit!

Here is a point for ya! SInce you came here screeching about how "Africans" detest American Blacks so much, what makes you thnk they like YOU? But beyond that, why would you indict an entire continent as not liking American Blacks when you have only visited a few? Looks to me like your wishful thinking is getting the best of you again! And stay away from those hookers, they willl tell you anything. After all its their job to make you feel good about yourself!

Screeching? Ummmmm, that would be you silly person! I never said the whole continent either nimrod. You know when you resort to untruths and hyperbole you've lost the plot.
Be that as it may, I was generally liked because I paid well and genuinely cared about my employees and their families. I still do.

And no, their job is not to make me feel good about myself. Their job was to do their job, take care of themselves and their families. Only a collectivist like you thinks other people are responsible for your whims.

Not a bad idea. That would reduce our crime, poverty, illiteracy, welfare, disease, food stamp, handouts numbers by billions!

But that's not racist right?

It's not so much racist, but just ignorant, though not ignorant in the sense many might assume. He's just not paying attention to the bigger picture and focusing on his own needs, whereas he could kill two birds with one stone if he consdered the actual benefits - for himself and blacks - if blacks did indeed migrate to Africa. Or at least took more interest in the destiny of their homeland.

I happen to agree with Akon, who has a lot of balls to say what he did. And he's not being hypocritical, either, on account of the fact he's lived in and spent a lot of time in Africa.

What I think Akon is trying to draw attention to is the plight of Africa and the threats it faces. Africa belongs to black people, yet black people are the ones who welcome and encourage such damaging elements, such as white diamond prospectors, asian aggri-business, etc. Africa is a wealth of abundant natural resources, yet Africans don't see a panny of any of that wealth. It goes into the pockets of corrupt officials and foreign shareholders. I think Akon is acutely aware of that and wants to see it stop. I mean, just think of what Africa could achieve if it started extracting all that wealth under competent and accountable leaders?

The thought of "inferiority of blacks" is strictly a Dem/leftist theory. They do everything possible to belittle blacks who, through their own efforts, have risen to become outstanding leaders in every field. How often do they do everything possible to belittle those who think independently?

One could make a list of such blacks that would fill this screen.

I could link to posts made by many in this very forum who have expressed their bigotry in no uncertain terms. None claim to be liberal or democrat. In fact, many of them also routinely engage in excoriations of anyone who they unilaterally deem "non-conservative."
Have you been in a coma for the past 40 years or so? The once infamous roost for Southern political chiclken hawks, the Democrat Party, is now the party that elected the first Black President. The KKKers, John Birchers and other assorted racist entities have aligned themselves with right wing "conservatism"regardless of past or present party affiliation.
Notably, too, it seems, the majority of middle aged and older white American males have rallied to the Republican side in one last ditch effort to "conserve" that most sacred of all assets:
Whiteness!

did you ever think in your wildest imagination that white males believe that the GOP represents them more-so than any other party?

but go ahead and bash whitey every chance you get.

You likely consider yourself a non-racist, right?

Last edited:
I've said this before and I'll say it again because it is true. The biggest mistake that America ever made was bringing slaves into the country. The second biggest mistake was not returning them to where they came from after they were freed by Abraham Lincoln.

I've said this before and I'll say it again because it is true. The biggest mistake that America ever made was bringing slaves into the country. The second biggest mistake was not returning them to where they came from after they were freed by Abraham Lincoln.

Right.

But it has taught me something important about evolution. I thought human breeding groups (ethnic groups) got ahead through being smarter, meaner, and more able, as when
Europeans took this continent away from American Indians.

But it turns out plain high reproduction capacity can do the same or better. Much of South America and all the best Caribbean islands and of course all our USA great cities are now lost to whites because blacks populated them full up: in abject, dirt-floor poverty in most cases, with terrible living condition and crime, but still, filled up.

So there is more than one way evolution can succeed, and whites allowed this loss to happen by transporting them from Africa to the New World, and now supporting them, at least in America, so they reproduce at even higher rates.

No matter how long I read and post here, you racist fly speck scum (aka creepy ass crackers) still surprise me.

In the old days, you would all be wearing white pillowcases over your heads to hide your true identity. Now you hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

And, you're stupid. Too stupid to know that there is no "back" for them to go to because they are Americans.

I would LOVE to see you ignernt maroons all moved out of the USA, forced to live in Texass . We would celebrate it every year as the date we took out the trash.

No matter how long I read and post here, you racist fly speck scum (aka creepy ass crackers) still surprise me.

In the old days, you would all be wearing white pillowcases over your heads to hide your true identity. Now you hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

And, you're stupid. Too stupid to know that there is no "back" for them to go to because they are Americans.

I would LOVE to see you ignernt maroons all moved out of the USA, forced to live in Texass . We would celebrate it every year as the date we took out the trash.

you are referring to Akon, right?

since he was the one that made the move back to Africa statement?

Political opinion from a Sengalese/American hip-hop artist. How much money would he have made as a hip-hop artist in Africa? He should kiss the American Flag every day and thank whatever Deity he recognizes for the freedom he has in the greatest Country in the world.

the second was not enforcing our immigration laws. this country is full of crap now. ugh...

It is hard to generalize since Africa is so large, but say, black West Africans, tend not to identify very strongly with Black Americans. When they come here to the US they actually tend to identify more strongly with Whites or other overseas groups.

Due to globilization we have seen some bleedover between American Black culture into Africa and a larger more global "negritude" movement, but for the most part the historical identity trends still prevail.

Westwall is fairly correct.

As for my Africa experience: I've worked on energy markets in Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanaznia and Kenya. Education in Uganda, Famine relief in Djibouti, Counter terrorism in Mali, Agriculture in Namibia, and Zimbabwe, and general business and infrastructure development in South Africa, Ethiopia, Liberia, Malawi, Senegal, Angola, and Sierra Leone.

Last edited:

It is hard to generalize since Africa is so large, but say, black West Africans, tend not to identify very strongly with Black Americans. When they come here to the US they actually tend to identify more strongly with Whites or other overseas groups.

Due to globilization we have seen some bleedover between American Black culture into Africa and a larger more global "negritude" movement, but for the most part the historical identity trends still prevail.

Westwall is fairly correct.

As for my Africa experience: I've worked on energy markets in Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanaznia and Kenya. Education in Uganda, Famine relief in Djibouti, Counter terrorism in Mali, Agriculture in Namibia, and Zimbabwe, and general business and infrastructure development in South Africa, Ethiopia, Liberia, Malawi, Senegal, Angola, and Sierra Leone.

Yep. Africans also tend to despise the "Gansta" culture of American Blacks.

Westwall said:

Here is a point for ya! SInce you came here screeching about how "Africans" detest American Blacks so much, what makes you thnk they like YOU? But beyond that, why would you indict an entire continent as not liking American Blacks when you have only visited a few? Looks to me like your wishful thinking is getting the best of you again! And stay away from those hookers, they willl tell you anything. After all its their job to make you feel good about yourself!.

Westwall said:
Screeching? Ummmmm, that would be you silly person! I never said the whole continent either nimrod.

As for the “screeching,” I ‘ll have to say your blatant lie was indeed a screech . DID you say this:
“The average American black couldn't live like a king and the average African black can't stand them.”And don’t try to escape your capricious inconsistencies by telling me what you did not say in different words. Here is the link that damns you!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/303481-akon-says-blacks-should-move-back-to-africa-3.html#post7554762

Westwall said:
You know when you resort to untruths and hyperbole you've lost the plot.

I think the link validates my claim. Only a fool like you would continue to deny the implications of his own words when everyone can plainly see what you said and what you meant! You used the term “ average Africans” in a context that can only mean that you thought ALL of Africa can’t stand Black Americans.

Westwall said:
Be that as it may, I was generally liked because I paid well and genuinely cared about my employees and their families. I still do.

Yes, I see…you paid them to like you! Yessss! Its all becoming quite clear now!

Westwall said:
And no, their job is not to make me feel good about myself. Their job was to do their job, take care of themselves and their families. Only a collectivist like you thinks other people are responsible for your whims.

Hmmm, You would think that Africans would be hostile to people who look like former colonialists. Perhaps you should have bugged the servants quarters to hear what they really thought about you.
White people need to get the hell out of Africa and let those people develop their own environmental geologists and scientists. All you and people like you are doing is gathering intelligence and sending it back to your homelands in the west so that the rape of Africa can continue into perpetuity!

Last edited:
Not a bad idea. That would reduce our crime, poverty, illiteracy, welfare, disease, food stamp, handouts numbers by billions!

But that's not racist right?

It's not so much racist, but just ignorant, though not ignorant in the sense many might assume. He's just not paying attention to the bigger picture and focusing on his own needs, whereas he could kill two birds with one stone if he consdered the actual benefits - for himself and blacks - if blacks did indeed migrate to Africa. Or at least took more interest in the destiny of their homeland.

I happen to agree with Akon, who has a lot of balls to say what he did. And he's not being hypocritical, either, on account of the fact he's lived in and spent a lot of time in Africa.

What I think Akon is trying to draw attention to is the plight of Africa and the threats it faces. Africa belongs to black people, yet black people are the ones who welcome and encourage such damaging elements, such as white diamond prospectors, asian aggri-business, etc. Africa is a wealth of abundant natural resources, yet Africans don't see a panny of any of that wealth. It goes into the pockets of corrupt officials and foreign shareholders. I think Akon is acutely aware of that and wants to see it stop. I mean, just think of what Africa could achieve if it started extracting all that wealth under competent and accountable leaders?

A movement towards PanAfricanism was well underway a few years ago. One man stood above all of the Afican leaders in that effort and he might have been successful had he not been murdered by UN backed rebels in his own country! That man was Omar Ghadafi.
Obama sanctioned Omar's demise too...much to my regret!:link:
Gadhafi's dying dream for African unity - The Globe and Mail

A movement towards PanAfricanism was well underway a few years ago. One man stood above all of the Afican leaders in that effort and he might have been successful had he not been murdered by UN backed rebels in his own country! That man was Omar Ghadafi.

Gaddafi was simply crazy. he tried to do the Pan Arabism thing too; the problem is he wanted the movement to recognize him as the head of it. When things didn't go well he attacked Egypt, supported a coup in Sudan, started attempting to assassinate Arab leaders, Supported rebel movements in Ethiopia, Niger, Mali, Morocco, was linked to overseas terrorism in Palestine, Philippines, Thailand, Spain, Ireland, and then he invaded his neighbor Chad.

He was an incredibly divisive leader despite his ideological rhetoric and he was horrible for peace, stability, and cooperation not only for Africa, but also for the Middle East.

Both continents are better off without him.

Gaddafi was simply crazy. he tried to do the Pan Arabism thing too; the problem is he wanted the movement to recognize him as the head of it. When things didn't go well he attacked Egypt, supported a coup in Sudan, started attempting to assassinate Arab leaders, Supported rebel movements in Ethiopia, Niger, Mali, Morocco, was linked to overseas terrorism in Palestine, Philippines, Thailand, Spain, Ireland, and then he invaded his neighbor Chad.

He was an incredibly divisive leader despite his ideological rhetoric and he was horrible for peace, stability, and cooperation not only for Africa, but also for the Middle East.

Both continents are better off without him.

Says who, YOU? Links please!

Forum List

Back