🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al-Qaeda Calling for Killing of Whites to Avoid Hate Crime Label

Jillian there is no context that makes it better. Thats just who he is

A guy who uses an old fashioned term for blacks? Yeah , I'll own that. Remember CC, it is YOU who the other day admitted that whitey turned blacks into a race unable to compete in today's society.

you know it's not just "old fashioned", right?

Of course, it's my term for making fun of those who wish to be known as African Americans despite the fact that they couldn't trace their roots back to Africa if they had to.

I have absolutely no fucking clue how many guns I own. Someday maybe, I'll take an inventory.
Or not.
All I know is if you attempt to harm me, my family or my property, you're going to end up being shot.
That's simply the American way .

Jillian there is no context that makes it better. Thats just who he is

A guy who uses an old fashioned term for blacks? Yeah , I'll own that. Remember CC, it is YOU who the other day admitted that whitey turned blacks into a race unable to compete in today's society.

you know it's not just "old fashioned", right?

Of course, it's my term for making fun of those who wish to be known as African Americans despite the fact that they couldn't trace their roots back to Africa if they had to.

You know. Like most things, people should decide what they want to be called.....not people who are unsympathetic to them. It's certainly not appropriate to call them something that you must know sounds racist

4ImXFSc.gif

Forum List

Back