🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al-Qaeda Calling for Killing of Whites to Avoid Hate Crime Label

Let me give you an example...

An ISIS supporter storms onto a golf course(probably mostly white people). He guns down 4 people on the 18th hole. He then runs into the club house and mows down 14 other people. It turns out all the victims are white. At this point does closed caption celebrate or does he mourn for the country? Obviously he celebrates because he is racist scum.

Let me give you an example...

An ISIS supporter storms onto a golf course(probably mostly white people). He guns down 4 people on the 18th hole. He then runs into the club house and mows down 14 other people. It turns out all the victims are white. At this point does closed caption celebrate or does he mourn for the country? Obviously he celebrates because he is racist scum.

Not everyone views everything through your lense.

Oh white people dont like it when certain communities are targeted huh? :afro:
Do YOU like it when that happens?

You do! Except now you dont...I wonder why that is?
You never answered the question. Do you like it when whites are targets of terrorists? I think you do. For the record I do not like it when terrorists attack Americans....white, black, gay, Hispanics, etc.

No I dont like it, of course. Its just hilarious that you defend going after every other community without apology and always have a reason why that group over there should be targeted

Until its you....Then you look at the groups you targeted and cheered "get them" for all that time and ask for sympathy. This is like the Serial Murderer asking the court for Mercy with tears in his eyes. Sorry Manson, I dont feel bad for you.

Change your ways and maybe those groups will become allies

Thanks Obama for putting a bulls eye on white Americans. He is such a POS

-Geaux

Al Qaeda urges lone wolves to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label | Fox News

last I checked 9/11 happened on baby bush's watch, idiot.

so what are you and faux news blathering about now?

:cuckoo:
Maybe about whether or not the Clintons are liars...
Bill Clinton's Chilling Statements Hours Before 9/11 Attacks

I think you should probably worry more about baby bush ignoring the BDB immediately prior to the attack and his lies about WMD's and attacking a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

but rightwingnuts are idiots so they'd rather focus on bill's feeling like he wished he'd have gotten him.

Jillian there is no context that makes it better. Thats just who he is

A guy who uses an old fashioned term for blacks? Yeah , I'll own that. Remember CC, it is YOU who the other day admitted that whitey turned blacks into a race unable to compete in today's society.

You'd have to see all the conversations to get the context.

Remember CC, it is YOU who the other day admitted

Jillian he does this alot. He makes a claim, Reverses it when called on it (there was not conversations to get the context you notice) then he wants you to defend the position he says you hold. Like in the second quote.

I dont respond to him any more so this is him taking his bra off and yelling for my attention

You'd have to see all the conversations to get the context.

Remember CC, it is YOU who the other day admitted

Jillian he does this alot. He makes a claim, Reverses it when called on it (there was not conversations to get the context you notice) then he wants you to defend the position he says you hold. Like in the second quote.

I dont respond to him any more so this is him taking his bra off and yelling for my attention

LOL He doesn't respond to me anymore, he merely quotes me and discusses what I wrote. Good God what a dishonest guy you are CC.

-Geaux

Al Qaeda urges lone wolves to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label | Fox News

Great! I'm armed to the teeth, along with most Americans these days.

Faggots and queers... you passed your handgun safety classes yet? Time for you queers to arm up... ISIS will be throwing you off rooftops soon. If you're anti-gun, buy a fucking parachute.
actually, loser, "most" americans aren't armed. a small percentage of nutbars who think their guns make up for their "shortcomings" have a lot of guns.

pissant. be quiet, you're embarrassing yourself

I wonder if white really want to look at the people they've advocated should be targeted and want that group to feel bad for them that they are now the target.

Reminds me of that old saying...First they came for the Jews.

-Geaux

Great! I'm armed to the teeth, along with most Americans these days.

Faggots and queers... you passed your handgun safety classes yet? Time for you queers to arm up... ISIS will be throwing you off rooftops soon. If you're anti-gun, buy a fucking parachute.
actually, loser, "most" americans aren't armed. a small percentage of nutbars who think their guns make up for their "shortcomings" have a lot of guns.

pissant. be quiet, you're embarrassing yourself

Not everyone who has guns is a nutbar dear, nor do we have "shortcomings" I just enjoy collecting and shooting guns. I have somewhere around 1000 different firearms. It's no different than collecting Beanie Babies, or anything else.

Forum List

Back