Alabama/Clemson Game Was Rigged

He got juked too bad. It was hilarious! Like watching a basketball game :lol:
So he laid on the field for 5-8 minutes because he got beat?
He got SHOOK bro
Seriously, I didn't see what caused the injury.
The guy literally fell down and didn't get up.
Because he got shook, it looked like. Watch a replay and pay attention to the receiver
I saw it. The only part of the play I saw was slow motion, and it looked like the receiver just shoved him and he fell down.
Dude didnt know where to go lol

So he laid on the field for 5-8 minutes because he got beat?
He got SHOOK bro
Because he got shook, it looked like. Watch a replay and pay attention to the receiver
I saw it. The only part of the play I saw was slow motion, and it looked like the receiver just shoved him and he fell down.
Yeah....fucking funny as shit. :290968001256257790-final:

Joe Scarborough cried like a baby because of the results of the game...

He got SHOOK bro
Yeah....fucking funny as shit. :290968001256257790-final:
Damn right. I laughed my ass off!

Clemson OWNED the last 3 quarters. I loved it!
My boy trevor will be playing on sundays before too long!
I'm not sure. Every time Bama put pressure on him he pissed himself.
He couldn't complete a pass consistently when he was under pressure.
He spent the first two quarters just standing back there with nobody coming near him.
The first quarter he was intimidated. Then that changed and they beat the living hell out of them.
He was a starting freshman in a championship game. Give him a break, not like what he did to the elephants :lol:
I didn't see the same game you saw.
Alabama was running effectively, but every time they tried to pass a Clemson player committed pass-interference. Sometimes they would end up catching it and sometimes the pass was broken up.
When it came to Alabama on defense, they were playing a soft zone, which was a bad coaching decision.
They should have been blitzing that long haired prettyboy Freshman till he didn't know if he was in a football game or an MMA fight.
It also didn't help that they felt that if they breathed wrong on the Clemson WRs they might throw a flag.
And I remember one TD was the result of a Alabama player literally falling down with a mystery injury.
lol.... Bama gets the calls all year in their favor, uh, but not last night lol

-Geaux

Alabama got outplayed. Period.
These are kids.
Clemson got momentum and that was all they wrote.
It happens in college games.
What matters is who gave them the momentum.
Once the Clemson Defense figured out the refs where gonna let them do anything they wanted, it was off to the races.
upload_2019-1-8_6-45-8.jpeg

Alabama got outplayed. Period.
These are kids.
Clemson got momentum and that was all they wrote.
It happens in college games.
What matters is who gave them the momentum.
Once the Clemson Defense figured out the refs where gonna let them do anything they wanted, it was off to the races.
View attachment 238984
Oh....so now you're acting like Trump is a Bama guy.
If Bama had beat Clemson you'd be saying he was a Clemson guy.
Trump is a source of ridicule.
Since Trump lives rent-free in your head, everything bad relates to Trump.
But in real life Democrats are Fucknuts State and Trump is Bama and they beat Fucknuts State 44-16.

The last time Saban got blown away like that was when he was the Dolphins head coach

Forum List

Back