Alan Dershowitz just said neither Trump nor Don Jr have done anything wrong!

no.... only trump loons have "moved on"... normal people haven't even started psycho boy

Trump supporters are normal folk.

Now, back to the doctors office with ya for stronger meds.

no... you aren't normal.

normal people don't think it's ok to turn the country over to putin.

Give it up. Turn over the country to Putin?

:lmao:

poor dear.... are you that uninformed?

sad

By all means show me where / when / how Putin is running the country.

She's a total whackjob. She thinks she is a lawyer.

At least Dershowitz is actually looking at this in fair non partisan way and basing his opinion on the facts that have been presented so far. How many others can say that?
I'm not an attorney, but I don't know that he's looking at this in a fair, nonpartisan way. At least he seems to be completely ignoring campaign law, which is strict against allowing participation by foreign countries. Whether the Trump Jr. thing is "criminal," I haven't heard a lot of people say it is. It just sets the table by clearly showing that Don, the campaign manager and Trump's top aide were ALL perfectly happy to receive information from the Russian government. That they didn't get any seems to have saved their asses, but it doesn't change what their attitude was. THAT is what is significant here. It's just Step One.

At least Dershowitz is actually looking at this in fair non partisan way and basing his opinion on the facts that have been presented so far. How many others can say that?
I'm not an attorney, but I don't know that he's looking at this in a fair, nonpartisan way. At least he seems to be completely ignoring campaign law, which is strict against allowing participation by foreign countries. Whether the Trump Jr. thing is "criminal," I haven't heard a lot of people say it is. It just sets the table by clearly showing that Don, the campaign manager and Trump's top aide were ALL perfectly happy to receive information from the Russian government. That they didn't get any seems to have saved their asses, but it doesn't change what their attitude was. THAT is what is significant here. It's just Step One.
Contrary to what everyone seems to think not every Russian is a member of or representive of the Russian government. If speaking to or having meetings with someone who is Russian is now going to be considered collusion or criminal there will be a shitload of people Republican and Democrat in trouble.

Sorry to put a nail in the coffin of your thread, Pops, but it's going to be the same old story: It's about the LIE, not the actual incident.
Trumps are a sorry assed bunch of patho liars.

Sorry, it's not my thread. You seem confused. Head spinning?

So, Jr lied. To whom exactly was he testifying under oath when he put himself in jeopardy of prosecution?

Wetting yourself over someone exercising his first amendment rights says a lot about the left.

But we already knew just how hateful your side was already.

Ammirite?

Contrary to what everyone seems to think not every Russian is a member of or representive of the Russian government. If speaking to or having meetings with someone who is Russian is now going to be considered collusion or criminal there will be a shitload of people Republican and Democrat in trouble.
I understand that. What was said in the email, though, that set off this meeting being scheduled, said formally that it WAS from the Russian government. The Dems , the media, the lefties didn't make that up. It is in black and white in the emails Don Jr. released.

I understand that. What was said in the email, though, that set off this meeting being scheduled, said formally that it WAS from the Russian government. The Dems , the media, the lefties didn't make that up. It is in black and white in the emails Don Jr. released.
Yes and I think it's safe to say he consulted a lawyer before releasing them and if they saw anything in them that looked even remotely criminal he would have been told that and not released them. Like everything concerning Trump and any member of his family it's more hype and hysteria than actual substance.

Dershowitz is a flaming liberal. But, he's honest.

Forum List

Back