Alan Dershowitz (law professor), NOT a conservative.. defends Trump against indictment

Dershowitz is an elderly media entertainer whose knee-jerk response derives from a career as a defense attorney.

He has no legal capacity in this case, whatever.
uh, yeh... all attorneys study the same laws...

something is not right in this indictment thing

I mean, why is it that you hear one side, Trump's side

Then you hear just TOTALLY the opposite from others.. ??

Sorry, but I don't like Barr... don't trust him... so I don't listen to certain people and it is not bc Trump can do no wrong in my eyes. I called him on his idea for criminalizing homeless people.. I crtiicize when I feel he is wrong. That said, RE the homeless thing, I think all he was talking about was criminalizing people like Jordan Neely... not just homeless, but criminal... lawless... Trump is not known for his always-perfectly-precise language, to be sure (another criticism). So don't give me that bull about how I worship Trump, can't see anything at all wrong w/ him... or whatever other dumb stuff libs come up with..

In any case, there's nothing in between the 2 sides, nothing I have seen anyhow...

That's why I listen to lawyers... except when I know they are hacks like that Jack dude.. sheez

creepy dude

This was awesome, what Dersh said

There was one moment i wondered about, however...the very end where he says it is would novel to deal with the issue of whether... as John Ratcliffe (former DNI) called it.. (something like) Committing crime to prosecute a crime (which seems to be what these POSes are doing) See Maria Bartiromo video

What is novel about that? It seems that is what attorneys routinely call Fruit of the Poisonous tree...

If something illegal is done in order to prosecute someone, that poisonous tree thing should mean the case is tossed...(?) or ..and/or

if some certain piece of evidence is presented in court, but it was illegally obtained, it is dismissed, the jury can't see that fake evidence

The phone call seems to be fake evidence... can't cross-examine it. ..

Funny. Dooshawitch is an idiot.

There was one moment i wondered about, however...the very end where he says it is would novel to deal with the issue of whether... as John Ratcliffe (former DNI) called it.. (something like) Committing crime to prosecute a crime (which seems to be what these POSes are doing) See Maria Bartiromo video

What is novel about that? It seems that is what attorneys routinely call Fruit of the Poisonous tree...

If something illegal is done in order to prosecute someone, that poisonous tree thing should mean the case is tossed...(?) or ..and/or

if some certain piece of evidence is presented in court, but it was illegally obtained, it is dismissed, the jury can't see that fake evidence

Alan Dershowitz is a Trumpie till the end. Even Jonathan Turley has said that Trump has a mess on his hands.

lol

That’s what he does – defend criminals.

Dershowitz is an elderly media entertainer whose knee-jerk response derives from a career as a defense attorney.

He has no legal capacity in this case, whatever.
No, he's just showing you lunatics how full of shit you are.

No, he's just showing you lunatics how full of shit you are.
You sound like a weird worshiper whose adoration of the Cry Baby Loser far exceeds your concern for the nation's security and respect for the principle that no one is above the law.

The criminal case will be tried on its merits, with ample opportunity to attempt to discredit the charges.

The damning evidence against the Loser inevitably means that he will blow gas at his worshipers while delaying justice for as long as he can.

Last edited:
You sound like a weird worshiper whose adoration of the Cry Baby Loser far exceeds your concern for the nation's security and respect for the principle that no one is above the law.

The criminal case will be tried on its merits, with ample opportunity to attempt to discredit the charges.

The damning evidence against the Loser inevitably means that he will blow gas at his worshipers while delaying justice for as long as he can.

It seems more likely that you are just an ignorant fuck.

Forum List

Back