Alan Dershowitz (law professor), NOT a conservative.. defends Trump against indictment

Dershowitz is an elderly media entertainer whose knee-jerk response derives from a career as a defense attorney.

He has no legal capacity in this case, whatever.
You make him sound like an ambulance chaser.

Dershowitz did teach constitutional law at Harvard University.

Alan Morton Dershowitz (/ˈdɜːrʃəwɪts/ DURR-shə-wits; born September 1, 1938) is an American lawyer and former law professor known for his work in U.S. constitutional law and American criminal law.[1][2] From 1964 to 2013, he taught at Harvard Law School, where he was appointed as the Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law in 1993.[3][4] Dershowitz is a regular media contributor, political commentator, and legal analyst.

You make him sound like an ambulance chaser.

Dershowitz did teach constitutional law at Harvard University.

Alan Morton Dershowitz (/ˈdɜːrʃəwɪts/ DURR-shə-wits; born September 1, 1938) is an American lawyer and former law professor known for his work in U.S. constitutional law and American criminal law.[1][2] From 1964 to 2013, he taught at Harvard Law School, where he was appointed as the Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law in 1993.[3][4] Dershowitz is a regular media contributor, political commentator, and legal analyst.

The loons loved him until they found out his love for the law was stronger than their hate for Trump.

I’m not sure what you meant with that.

He was caught going to Epstein's island, and when he was asked about it, he said

"I wore my underpants" ( meaning that when he got a massage by the teens at Epstein's pedo island, he wore his underpants, wasn't naked, in other words'. He's trying to say he wasn't a pedophile.

Does that help?

He was caught going to Epstein's island, and when he was asked about it, he said

"I wore my underpants" ( meaning that when he got a massage by the teens at Epstein's pedo island, he wore his underpants, wasn't naked, in other words'. He's trying to say he wasn't a pedophile.

Does that help?
That’s proven to be fiction.

The loons loved him until they found out his love for the law was stronger than their hate for Trump.
Dershowitz says he doesn‘t vote for Trump but he wants him treated fairly per the Constitution.

In my opinion once you mix politics with law enforcement you end up with a banana republic.

That’s proven to be fiction.

At the age of 15 "she made her own decisions in life".

Alan Dershowitz

A long time friend of Epsteins.

"I kept my underwear on during the message"

That Trump supporters will go to such great lengths to defend Dershowitz shows that all of this "groomer" crap is all about politics, nothing else.

The guy was a long time friend of Epstein's. Argue all you want he never actually had sex with underage girls, as a long time friend he knew what was going on there and he represented him to get him a slap on the wrist sentence.

He has NO business being anywhere other than living under a bridge somewhere at best.

AD is a Lunatic Fringe Social Leftist.
That changes on matters of law.
He is as adherent to the rule of law as anyone that you will find.
Jonathon Turley is the same.
AD and Turley are Trump Humpers.

And Turley is saying that Trump is toast

At the age of 15 "she made her own decisions in life".

Alan Dershowitz

A long time friend of Epsteins.

"I kept my underwear on during the message"

That Trump supporters will go to such great lengths to defend Dershowitz shows that all of this "groomer" crap is all about politics, nothing else.

The guy was a long time friend of Epstein's. Argue all you want he never actually had sex with underage girls, as a long time friend he knew what was going on there and he represented him to get him a slap on the wrist sentence.

He has NO business being anywhere other than living under a bridge somewhere at best.

The fact that leftists literally don't give a shit about pedophiles and groomers unless they won't help with their vendetta against President Trump clearly shows that it all politics with Democrats.

This was awesome, what Dersh said

There was one moment i wondered about, however...the very end where he says it is would novel to deal with the issue of whether... as John Ratcliffe (former DNI) called it.. (something like) Committing crime to prosecute a crime (which seems to be what these POSes are doing) See Maria Bartiromo video

What is novel about that? It seems that is what attorneys routinely call Fruit of the Poisonous tree...

If something illegal is done in order to prosecute someone, that poisonous tree thing should mean the case is tossed...(?) or ..and/or

if some certain piece of evidence is presented in court, but it was illegally obtained, it is dismissed, the jury can't see that fake evidence

The phone call seems to be fake evidence... can't cross-examine it. ..
Alan is not practicing law.

The fact that leftists literally don't give a shit about pedophiles and groomers unless they won't help with their vendetta against President Trump clearly shows that it all politics with Democrats.
You seem to be a human with a one-tracked mind.

This is a thread about Dershowitz. Tell me why you will defend him defending Epstein after all we know about Epstein?

You want to condemn people who have nothing to do with underage people but yet will give this guy a pass.

It's all about politics with you, nothing else. That's really sad.

This is a thread about Dershowitz. Tell me why you will defend him defending Epstein after all we know about Epstein?

You want to condemn people who have nothing to do with underage people but yet will give this guy a pass.

It's all about politics with you, nothing else. That's really sad.

I can do more than one thing at a time.

When AD is right about the law, I am able to say - that is right without having to introduce information not in the discussion.
If AD is found to be a pedophile, I can condemn that without having to erase my agreement with his being correct about the law.

You don't have that ability?

I can do more than one thing at a time.

When AD is right about the law, I am able to say - that is right without having to introduce information not in the discussion.
If AD is found to be a pedophile, I can condemn that without having to erase my agreement with his being correct about the law.

You don't have that ability?

No, you tried to make excuses for him also. The guy should be relegated to the dust pile for what he has done. To me, you have to be pretty sleazy to use him to defend anything.

Again, he was good friends with one of the most despicable people to walk the planet and went and defended him getting him a slap on the wrist so he could continue and you want to use him to defend what you believe?

Sheesh, that is really poor.

Forum List

Back