Alan Dershowitz: Mueller Got The Law Of Obstruction All Wrong!

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I agree 100 % with his legal mindset.

Twitter

D4sx0hzX4AMWJ6-

Rudy said that even if Don McGhan fired Mueller as directed by Trump, that would not be obstruction because someone else would have continued the investigation. Rudy said that the team picked by Mueller was horribly biased and had the Clinton Foundation's lawyer, as well as numerous Clinton campaign donors, including one who attended the Clinton party after she lost, as well as Strzok!! That's a lynch mob, not objective investigators.

I do question Mueller's judgement when it comes to selecting his team. There are a lot of fine attorneys in this country. Filling the entire team with Clinton donors, a former Clinton attorney and Clinton supporters does seem to go too far. If nothing else, a more diverse group would seem to be desirable as a check on the heavy Clinton bias.

Exactly! It was a lynch mob that could not even find enough evidence to lynch The President.

Rudy said that even if Don McGhan fired Mueller as directed by Trump, that would not be obstruction because someone else would have continued the investigation. Rudy said that the team picked by Mueller was horribly biased and had the Clinton Foundation's lawyer, as well as numerous Clinton campaign donors, including one who attended the Clinton party after she lost, as well as Strzok!! That's a lynch mob, not objective investigators.

I do question Mueller's judgement when it comes to selecting his team. There are a lot of fine attorneys in this country. Filling the entire team with Clinton donors, a former Clinton attorney and Clinton supporters does seem to go too far. If nothing else, a more diverse group would seem to be desirable as a check on the heavy Clinton bias.
Yeah he needed more people like the ass hole Guliani

Why do you think it is so important for the democrats to destroy Dershowitz with Jeffrey Epstein?

Nothing wrong with getting info from russians ??? Giuliani is a fn retard like most of you republicans here are

And the worst thing is, Alan is a Democrat! :auiqs.jpg:

The Law is more important to law professor Alan than partisan politics. I'd have him there at the House and Senate committees to testify as a legal expert along with Barr and Mueller. We don't want the dems deliberately "misinterpreting" the Law.
Bull shit

Right, Eddie. I've seen Alan state that he was a full-blooded democrat through and through all his life but the law is the law and it does not change because of party affiliation and that he is a law scholar first and a democrat second.

The Law is more important to law professor Alan than partisan politics. I'd have him there at the House and Senate committees to testify as a legal expert along with Barr and Mueller. We don't want the dems deliberately "misinterpreting" the Law.
Bull shit

Right, Eddie. I've seen Alan state that he was a full-blooded democrat through and through all his life but the law is the law and it does not change because of party affiliation and that he is a law scholar first and a democrat second.
I'd call him a DINO

Bull shit

I'd call him a DINO
Anyone who isn’t a communist is a DINO to you dumbasses.

Bull shit

I'd call him a DINO

I would agree. To be a full-fledged democrat, you must put party ahead of all else all the time, even your own personal respect and dignity.

Nothing wrong with getting info from russians ??? Giuliani is a fn retard like most of you republicans here are

Is information from Russians somehow different then information from Brits, or French, or Mexicans?

Forum List

Back