Alec Baldwin Indicted

He is charged with manslaughter in connection with the shooting on the movie set of Rust. It is time he faced justice.
I can’t stand the guy. And he may indeed have some criminal liability. But I doubt it rises to the level of manslaughter.

Time will tell.

That's why he's being charged with manslaughter. If he meant to do it, it would be murder.
Manslaughter requires inadvertently killing somebody while breaking the law/committing a crime or due to negligence and such. In my opinion, inadvertently pulling the trigger on a presumed harmless gun is a real stretch as manslaughter.

No, I think that this woman's family has a very good CIVIL case against the production company.

But that's what this is, a civil matter not a criminal one.

Also don't believe that an actor, who is handed a prop by a prop master who is supposed to check the weapons before they go to set, has any responsibility when she doesn't.
Once again you are wrong. As a typical dumbass Moon Bat you know nothing about firearm safety.

If I was handed a gun by someone and pointed it at you and pulled the trigger and shot you then I would be the responsible party.

The fact that somebody else told me that it wasn't loaded does not relieve me of the responsibility to act safely. That applies in my home or at the gun range or at a place of work, even a movie set.

You really need to stop posting your ignorant rantings. It just makes you look like a fool. It must really be embarrassing to you to always be wrong.

I haven't followed this real close but someone needs held accountable.

Baldwin indicted......next Fauci

1705701602346.png

Clearly, Baldwin is a sub-human garbage person. But I don't think he should be charged with a crime over this. Civil liability? Certainly. But put in jail for fire a gun he was told was not loaded, and in a profession in which it is customary and reasonable to rely upon such representations of the set armorer.

Again, just so we are clear, Baldwin is a wretched human being. I would rather jump into a barrel of turds than have to talk to him. Imagine sitting next to this twat on a plane ride. I would slit my wrists.

Anyone who pulls the trigger checks the gun. That's THE MOST basic gun safety rule ever written.

The problem here is hoplophobic morons like you, who are both ignorant about and scared of guns, are often the type of people pulling triggers on camera, and you see the result here.

I can guarantee you the family of the woman Baldwin killed don't see this as a "cost of doing business" type thing, the way you do.

I was in the army for 11 years, and my primary MOS was Supply Sergeant/Armorer.

Yes, he should have never been handed a loaded weapon. But he had no reason to think it was loaded, and quite the contrary, actors have to rely on the support staff (also known as the 500 names you see on a screen before the teaser for the next movie) to make sure the equipment is safe.

They're both responsible. Every person who handles the gun is responsible for checking it. That's the most fundamental rule of gun safety ever written.

You mean a prop gun that wasn't supposed to fire real bullets?

Forum List

Back