Alec Baldwin Indicted

Once again you are wrong. As a typical dumbass Moon Bat you know nothing about firearm safety.

If I was handed a gun by someone and pointed it at you and pulled the trigger and shot you then I would be the responsible party.

Under normal circumstances you'd be correct.

On a movie set, not so much. You count on the Armorer not to hand you a loaded weapon and you count on the director to make sure the set is safe when he tells you to point the gun at the camera for an establishing shot.

Except guns used in motion pictures are generally toy props
If someone handed him a gun and said…Be careful, this gun is loaded, you may have a point.

View attachment 890387
Did Joe Pesci check to see if this gun had live bullets when he filmed this scene?
Did the Brandon Lee believe the gun was not loaded?

Common sense gun safety. It's the first thing you are supposed to know.
They have had guns on movie sets for 100 years
Can you show where it has been an actors responsibility for gun safety?

Yes .. just like a typical American that used a weapon and killed someone. The person who possesses a weapon is accountable for its outcome..

If i were target shooting in my backyard, and a random neighbor was in the trajectory path ... I'd face a much different outcome. Alec Baldwin killed more people than all 'MAGA' on 1/6.
MAGA trampled one of their own to death on 1/6. I realize your propagandists never mentioned this to you, so you deserve to be lied to.

Michael Massee was never charged for killing Brandon Lee, and the accident was nearly identical.

This indictment is bullshit.

The only person who should be charged is the prop person.

Under normal circumstances you'd be correct.

On a movie set, not so much. You count on the Armorer not to hand you a loaded weapon and you count on the director to make sure the set is safe when he tells you to point the gun at the camera for an establishing shot.

You know nothing about firearm safety. Hell, boy, you are scared shitless of firearms. That is why you sound like an idiot.

The only reason you are defending that piece of shit Baldwin is because he is a stupid Libtard like you.

Being on a movie set doesn't relieve anybody of their responsibility to be safe. Once that firearm is in your hand you own the responsibility.

Baldwin is an asshole and a dumbshit but he is not a murderer because he had no intention to kill anybody. However, manslaughter is still manslaughter even when it is unintentional.

Baldwin needs to spend a few years in prison and then lose his wealth to lawsuits. Then he needs to take a NRA firearm safety course. I am certified to teach the class and would be glad to train him. His first lesson - treat every firearm as if it was loaded.

You know nothing about firearm safety. Hell, boy, you are scared shitless of firearms. That is why you sound like an idiot.

The only reason you are defending that piece of shit Baldwin is because he is a stupid Libtard like you.
The only reason you want Baldwin indicted is because he hurt the feewings of your thin-skinned god.

Michael Massee was never charged for killing Brandon Lee, and the accident was nearly identical.

All you have to do is watch a single John Wick movie to explode the idiocy of this indictment to bits.

The actor blasts away at point blank range at hundreds of other actors.

The only reason you want Baldwin indicted is because he hurt the feewings of your thin-skinned god.

Baldwin has always been a piece of shit.

However, me being a firearms instructor and range officer I have a great appreciation for firearm safety and nobody, regardless of political affiliation, gets a pass for being irresponsible. For instance, I was critical of Dick Cheney when he shot somebody while hunting.

You idiot Moon Bats always give your fellow Moon Bats a pass on corruption, hatefulness, incompetency and stupidity.

However, me being a firearms instructor and range officer I have a great appreciation for firearm safety and nobody, regardless of political affiliation, gets a pass for being irresponsible. For instance, I was critical of Dick Cheney when he shot somebody while hunting.

You idiot Moon Bats always give your fellow Moon Bats a pass on corruption, hatefulness, incompetency and stupidity.
Baldwin did not act irresponsibly. He trusted the props person, as does every actor who is handed a prop.

You are willfully ignoring every shootout in every movie in which the actors are blasting away at their cinematic enemies.

Again, Michael Massee was never charged for killing Brandon Lee.

Agree totally. Leftists are guided by emotions, not rule of law and common sense.

Forum List

Back