Alec Baldwin Will Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter in Rust Shooting

Whoever hired her as the armorer needs their head examined.
Most likely a diversity hire .. just like Kamala Harris, "Rachel" Levine, the luggage stealing Sam Brinton or the Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown who can't define a woman.

Baldwin was handed the pistol by the professional armorer who's job is to make sure the weapon is safe and and only contains blanks in the chambers.
She is criminally responsible by failing to do her job, and should be charged.

I have no doubt that Baldwin will end up in Civil court and be sued for $millions
But finding him guilty in Criminal court will be a stretch.
He shot the girl. He already confessed to shooting her.

He could have aimed just off of the girl and it would still look great for a camera shot.
You are correct, in that actors are instructed to point the weapon off to the side of the other actor before pulling the trigger and shooting.
Which Baldwin obviously failed to do.

Last edited:
Most likely a diversity hire .. just like Kamala Harris, "Rachel" Levine, the luggage stealing Sam Brinton or the Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown who can't define a woman.
Her dad was the armorer for "Gunsmoke" and many other western-themed productions.

The best in Hollywood, pretty much. Her dad, that is. Yeah, I have read up on this.

Her dad was the armorer for "Gunsmoke" and many other western-themed productions.

The best in Hollywood, pretty much. Her dad, that is. Yeah, I have read up on this.
Watch the video of her questioning.

I wouldn't trust that woman with a potato gun.

There is no doubt Baldwin fired the gun in his hand that killed the girl.
But it wasn't Baldwin's job to insure the weapon was safe and only contained blank rounds.
That's the job of the paid professional armorer on the movie set.
All 3 are being charged, as it should be.

My personal opinion? The Assistant Director set it all up. There was a prior similar incident involving that guy.

Watch the video of her questioning.

I wouldn't trust that woman with a potato gun.
Potato guns are more dangerous than single shot pistols. They can blow right the fuck up.

You might be thinking of the old comic-book-order potato guns, in which case I would agree.

What came to mind for me was potato cannon with the lighter fluid and grill starter. Srs bidness.

Those go for about a block and a 1/2.

Last edited:

She has put that precedent into a different, nefarious state.

But it wasn't Baldwin's job to insure the weapon was safe and only contained blank rounds.
The person firing a weapon is responsible for any round sent down range .. case closed. Doesn't matter if subject matter experts said everything was okay .. you own pulling the trigger.

It's official now

The movie’s prop armorer faces the same charges. The assistant director, responsible for on-set safety, pleads guilty to negligent use of a deadly weapon.

"involuntary" manslaughter my ass, and what a minor league penalty.

Baldwin needs to do serious time on this, 20 years anyhow. He violated this dame's civil rights.

"involuntary" manslaughter my ass, and what a minor league penalty.

Baldwin needs to do serious time on this, 20 years anyhow. He violated this dame's civil rights.
The charge includes a mandatory minimum five year sentence since a firearm was used.

The person firing a weapon is responsible for any round sent down range .. case closed.
Nope, the case is far from being a slam dunk.
Baldwin was charged by the DA
Now a Judge must decide if the case has merit and should go to trial.
Then a jury would decide is if Baldwin is Guilty or Not Guilty.
We're talking probably a couple of years.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back