Alec Baldwin Will Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter in Rust Shooting

He's an actor... Do you think Tom Cruise can fly a fighter jet?
Tom Cruise has been pilot qualified since 1994

UolBi2KdaeGS.jpeg

Is Alex Baldwin an expert with guns as you are?

At least once a day I'm required to do a safety inspection when I'm driving a tractor trailer. This was twenty years ago...

That morning during my inspection that my brakes were all adjusted properly I noticed a brake component was broken, so I did what was required and immediately took it in for repair.

Mechanic repaired it and I was on the road again

Two hours later I was pulled in for a safety inspection, and everything was perfect... except for that brake that has been repaired that morning.

The mechanic had forgotten to re-adjust the brake. The inspection officer could see that the repair was fresh and I had the receipt for the repair hours before.

I had assumed the mechanic had done his job. He was an expert.

The inspection officer said "This could be in certain situations the difference between life and death. There is no one on the planet that you can trust more than you and your own eyes. Never, ever assume that it's done right. Always assume that it's wrong until you check it yourself."

Last edited:
The inspection officer said "This could be in certain situations the difference between life and death. There is no one on the planet that you can trust more than you and your own eyes. Never, ever assume that it's done right. Always assume that it's wrong until you check it yourself."
...and that my friend is exactly what the Four Rules for Firearms Safety is all about.

Baldwin violated those rules and the fact that somebody else also violated the rules doesn't get him off the hook.

Last edited:
18 months in jail
150 k fine
is "what" he's looking at

So more like 6 months. Hes gonna get the best lawyer in town! :laugh:
Exactly. He didn't verify the status of his weapon and someone died. He deserves no sympathy.
He deserves a little sympathy. I can understand why he would assume the gun wasnt loaded, though as we all know you are supposed to check.

It would be fun if Baldwin went to prison.
But I don't have much hopes for that to happen.
Baldwin is an arrogant prick.

Forum List

Back