🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alec Guiness interview about Star Wars....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an old interview but he distills why Star Wars was so great......and from the past shows why the current movies are so bad....

I saw an interview with Burt Reynolds and he said he had two regrets in his life ... that's things didn't work out with Sally Fields and that he turned down the roll of Hans Solo ... from Variety:

“I just didn’t want to play that kind of role at the time,” he told Business Insider in 2016 of the role that eventually went to Harrison Ford. “Now I regret it. I wish I would have done it.”

No shit Sherlock ...

I saw an interview with Burt Reynolds and he said he had two regrets in his life ... that's things didn't work out with Sally Fields and that he turned down the roll of Hans Solo ... from Variety:

“I just didn’t want to play that kind of role at the time,” he told Business Insider in 2016 of the role that eventually went to Harrison Ford. “Now I regret it. I wish I would have done it.”

No shit Sherlock ...

Yeah.....you see these all the time.....but in reality, the guy who played the role was really the guy who should have played the role....can you imagine Tom Selleck as Indiana Jones?

Forum List

Back