Alex Jones' attorney threatens to make Sandy Hook parent addresses PUBLIC

It sucks, but the law is the law...just like it sucked for lawful registered gun owners, forced to file public documents that contained their addresses .

New York paper that published gun-owners map sues county for names

But I'll bet you weren't nearly as outraged when the shoe was on the other foot.

I didn't know about what New York has done. I don't live there and there's not much I can do. If New York wants to do that they have the right. Just like other states that want the stand your ground laws. They have a right to pass them. I have the right to not go to those states. You have the right to not go to New York too.

jones demanding the addresses of the Sandy Hook families isn't the law. He filed a motion to get the addresses. If it was the law he wouldn't have had to file a motion demanding the addresses.

A judge will rule on it. Don't be surprised if the judge laughs in jones' face and not allow him to know those addresses.

jones and his lawyers might not know about our 4th amendment rights but I'm sure the judge does and throws that motion out of court.
maxresdefault.jpg
But I'll bet you weren't nearly as outraged when the shoe was on the other foot.
Yeah I remember this, this was REALLY messed up.

And if I recall corrctly after the paper published the gun owners addresses they then had to hire ARMED guards to protect them (too much of a wuss to protect themselves) because they no longer felt safe due to the push back that they got in response to their bad "good idea".
I'd sure like to see something on that. What paper published gun owner's addresses?

It sucks, but the law is the law...just like it sucked for lawful registered gun owners, forced to file public documents that contained their addresses .

I didn't know about what New York has done. I don't live there and there's not much I can do. If New York wants to do that they have the right. Just like other states that want the stand your ground laws. They have a right to pass them. I have the right to not go to those states. You have the right to not go to New York too.

jones demanding the addresses of the Sandy Hook families isn't the law. He filed a motion to get the addresses. If it was the law he wouldn't have had to file a motion demanding the addresses.

A judge will rule on it. Don't be surprised if the judge laughs in jones' face and not allow him to know those addresses.

jones and his lawyers might not know about our 4th amendment rights but I'm sure the judge does and throws that motion out of court.
maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah I remember this, this was REALLY messed up.

And if I recall corrctly after the paper published the gun owners addresses they then had to hire ARMED guards to protect them (too much of a wuss to protect themselves) because they no longer felt safe due to the push back that they got in response to their bad "good idea".
I'd sure like to see something on that. What paper published gun owner's addresses?
Yikes! It's true! Let's hope this rag went out of business. My apologies to NewsVine_Mariyam. Do I get points off my shame for never having heard of this paper?

Newspaper That Published Gun-Owner Addresses Gets Its Staff's Info Outed - The Atlantic

Why are we even talking about publishing the addresses of the parents who lost children at Sandy Hook? What has the U.S. sunk to? Let the grieving families in peace to mourn the lose of their children .

Go for it dude .. YOU FUCKING INSUFFERABLE ASSHOLE

There are NO WORDS people - NONE. And any who show up here with their harassment, threats to these families and defense of Jones or his legal team are to be shunned and ridiculed. I hope these parents take every last dime.

Alex Jones' Lawyer Seeks To Make Sandy Hook Parents' Home Addresses Public | HuffPost
Do you exhibit the same outrage (after the fact of this post doesn't count) when Conservatives are harassed and receive death threats?

I'm not defending Jones. In fact, if someone is hurt by his releasing this information, I hope he is held liable.

Just as I hope any fucking progressive is held liable for harm caused by releasing the names of donors to political campaigns, gun ownership supporters, anti-planned parenthood advocates and a host of other left-wing hot topics.

Oh for the love of God - SHUT THE FUCK UP and address OP
I'll do as I please so close your fucking piehole.

I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but is there any particular reason why their identities/addresses are not already known? I mean have they gone into hiding or something?

Many of them already have gone into hiding. They all probably have unlisted phone numbers and addresses.

If you read the constitution you would know that we have a right to privacy in our homes. The government can't violate that right without a very good reason and just cause for a crime.

None of the Sandy Hook families have committed a crime.

Why should their addresses be available to the public if they don't want it to be? What's the point in knowing where they live? Why can't they just be left in peace? Why is it the public's right to know where they live?

Why are we even talking about publishing the addresses of the parents who lost children at Sandy Hook? What has the U.S. sunk to? Let the grieving families in peace to mourn the lose of their children .
:CryingCow:

Yikes! It's true! Let's hope this rag went out of business. My apologies to NewsVine_Mariyam. Do I get points off my shame for never having heard of this paper?

Newspaper That Published Gun-Owner Addresses Gets Its Staff's Info Outed - The Atlantic
No worries, thanks for finding the story though I appreciate it.

It's an open question whether the retribution is misplaced. In a morning interview with CNN, Fountain said he was angered by calls from victims of domestic abuse with gun permits who were worried their whereabouts had been inadvertently revealed. And, more philosophically: "In the aftermath of Newtown, it was obviously one tragedy, but somehow they were conflating legal gun owners with some crazed tormented devil up in Newtown and putting the two together."​

I have but one question. I don’t know Alex Jones, have never listened to a broadcast! So let’s say his speech is hate speech and he has been rightfully removed from face book. Has Louis Farrakhan been removed from Facebook? The answer to that will tell us if this is the politics of personal destruction at play.

If you have never listening to A Jones broadcast then keep silent. If should you listen to one of his broadcast then you'll understand why he was banned.

And it's not even about hate speech with Jones. It goes beyond just speech. The man talks about things as facts. He has pushed the Sandy hook conspiracy so far the victim's families are suffering.

Recently Alex Jones and his lawyer were in court pushing to have the Sandy hook victims addresses made public.

And btw, Farrakan has been banned from platforms. He's not very popular today. But back when he was in popular there was no internet. But many TV stations and shows refuse to interview him. And shows that did interview him were slandered. Arsenal Hall had Farrakan on his show back in the 90s, and some even speculate that's why his show went to shit after that and got cancelled.

Many of them already have gone into hiding. They all probably have unlisted phone numbers and addresses.

If you read the constitution you would know that we have a right to privacy in our homes. The government can't violate that right without a very good reason and just cause for a crime.

Why should their addresses be available to the public if they don't want it to be? What's the point in knowing where they live? Why can't they just be left in peace? Why is it the public's right to know where they live?
While I don't understand how your comment about the government violating rights of privacy in one's home relates to these parents I do know that harassment and stalking is illegal. It's perfectly understandable that they just want to be left alone grieve, but they're not without options. Some people who are engaged in litigation often employ questionable and barely legal tactics all in the name of prosecuting and investigating their claim when the actual goal is to intimidate their opponent into withdrawing their complaint/claim or punishing them for having filed it in the beginning.

Their are measures their attorneys can take to better protect them but it sounds like they need to go on the offense instead of merely defending themselves from this guy who doesn't sound as if he's wrapped too tightly.

I have but one question. I don’t know Alex Jones, have never listened to a broadcast! So let’s say his speech is hate speech and he has been rightfully removed from face book. Has Louis Farrakhan been removed from Facebook? The answer to that will tell us if this is the politics of personal destruction at play.

There is NO comparison between Farrakhan and Jones - HARD STOP

Go for it dude .. YOU FUCKING INSUFFERABLE ASSHOLE

There are NO WORDS people - NONE. And any who show up here with their harassment, threats to these families and defense of Jones or his legal team are to be shunned and ridiculed. I hope these parents take every last dime.

Alex Jones' Lawyer Seeks To Make Sandy Hook Parents' Home Addresses Public | HuffPost
Why are people stalking/threatening the parents of the victims?

They are fellow conspiracy believing tinfoil wearing Jonesheads like MW. Alex gives them marching orders - They MARCH no matter how outlandish.

What you don't get stupid asses is, if this is a court thing they are going ot have to produce PROOF of the weapons used to shoot these kids, They will have to provide more than what they can.

These stupid fkrs can't even provide a video of him saying what the LYING LEFTIST asshole say he said WATCH and anything that comes out of this is some PAID OFF JUDGE and COURTS BANK ON IT .

YEAH DADDIES ALWAYS CRACK UP LAUGHING RIGHT AFTER THEIR KID HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT
I'm glad to see Alex Jones with duct tape over his mouth as you have on your avie.

He'd also look swell in a ball gag. :)

97f6fd72bebc79e0d35be6082ce5691c.jpg

What you don't get stupid asses is, if this is a court thing they are going ot have to produce PROOF of the weapons used to shoot these kids, They will have to provide more than what they can.

These stupid fkrs can't even provide a video of him saying what the LYING LEFTIST asshole say he said WATCH and anything that comes out of this is some PAID OFF JUDGE and COURTS BANK ON IT .

Mindwars, what the hell are you talking about. They HAVE the weapons. They picked them up off Trask's body, identified the owner (his murdered Mom). This is a mindless rant, at best.

Thank you

52601.jpg

article-2530239-1A4FDEF200000578-650_634x418.jpg

View attachment 209633

Those are actors.

While I don't understand how your comment about the government violating rights of privacy in one's home relates to these parents I do know that harassment and stalking is illegal. It's perfectly understandable that they just want to be left alone grieve, but they're not without options. Some people who are engaged in litigation often employ questionable and barely legal tactics all in the name of prosecuting and investigating their claim when the actual goal is to intimidate their opponent into withdrawing their complaint/claim or punishing them for having filed it in the beginning.

Their are measures their attorneys can take to better protect them but it sounds like they need to go on the offense instead of merely defending themselves from this guy who doesn't sound as if he's wrapped too tightly.

The constitution says we have a right to privacy in our homes in the 4th Amendment. jones is going to court to get the government to release those people's addresses to the public.

The government can only violate our right to privacy in our homes if there's just or probable cause that a crime has been committed.

Tell me what crime the Sandy Hook families committed.

I didn't read all your post. I couldn't get past the totally stupid comment abut not understanding about how releasing those addresses would violate their privacy.

Interesting. You have a problem with owners of guns addresses being released but you don't have a problem with Sandy Hook families addresses being published.

Why?

View attachment 209633

Those are actors.

You mean actors like John Wayne...Hero of WWII who never served a day AND took Government money to let some land lie fallow instead of growing a crop?

maxresdefault.jpg
Hey rustic, any one tell you we have evolved past the stage of premordial ooze. Why haven't you? Do you think all of those families are democrats? Both parties lost kids that day and you support a peice of shit like jones!

The constitution says we have a right to privacy in our homes in the 4th Amendment. jones is going to court to get the government to release those people's addresses to the public.
  • The Bill of Rights of which the 4th amendment is a part outlines the rights of the people of the U.S. which the government is prohibited from violating
  • The 4th amendment prohibits the government from unreasonable searches & seizures, it doesn't address privacy in the context you're using it
  • Alex Jones is not "the government"
ALL of our addresses are in the public domain and when you file a lawsuit most of your life becomes subject to public scrutiny. I don't know enough about this case to comment much more than what I've already pointed out which is that harassment & stalking is illegal and that there are measures that the parents can take to enforce their rights.

If the judge in the case feels that the only reason that Jones is doing these things is to harass the plaintiffs then he can sanction him and his attorney and he can deny their motion to compel the plaintiffs to disclose their personal information.

Forum List

Back