Alex Jones held in contempt of court for not showing at Sandy Hook trial

You apparently have no idea how much these people have been stalked by crazy gun nuts. That shit-bag Jones deserves jail for such baseless and blatant incitement.
My my, sounds like GOP rhetoric from days gone by, then of course white liberals would pontificate endlessly with their mock concern over freedom of speech which has now been exposed by the likes of somebody/those who refuse to toe the line...

not sure who alex jones is or how bombastic his claims, but he seems to certainly be borne of the free speech/freedom of the press "journalistic license" mindset that was once the sole domain of a heavily biased left wing media...

sounds like his real crime is trespassing on the grounds of the self-proclaimed 4th estate.

My my, sounds like GOP rhetoric from days gone by, then of course white liberals would pontificate endlessly with their mock concern over freedom of speech which has now been exposed by the likes of somebody/those who refuse to toe the line...

not sure who alex jones is or how bombastic his claims, but he seems to certainly be borne of the free speech/freedom of the press "journalistic license" mindset that was once the sole domain of a heavily biased left wing media...

sounds like his real crime is trespassing on the grounds of the self-proclaimed 4th estate.
His real crime was hammering the most heartlessly malicious lie in living memory long after any reasonable person would have dropped it. He knew it was bullshit and he knew his listeners were stalking and threatening these people and he kept on.

His real crime was hammering the most heartlessly malicious lie in living memory long after any reasonable person would have dropped it. He knew it was bullshit and he knew his listeners were stalking and threatening these people and he kept on.
Yeah, I get it, he trespassed on someone elses turf

He knew it was bullshit and he knew his listeners were stalking and threatening these people and he kept on.

I cannot think of a better definition for "MEDIA" than ^that one^
or maybe v this one: v
His real crime was hammering the most heartlessly malicious lie in living memory long after any reasonable person would have dropped it.

Last edited:
His real crime was hammering the most heartlessly malicious lie in living memory long after any reasonable person would have dropped it.

These people had their kids murdered in cold blood now they have to hide. Don't you think they have suffered enough?
I've thought this/that many times about many people haven't you?...
...If not then why expect anyone else to feel that/this way...
...this guy jones is merely a product of media conduct folks like yourself have ignored in the past and are only now realizing your chickens have come home...i.e. you are reaping what you have sowed/sown[?]

I've thought this/that many times about many people haven't you?...
...If not then why expect anyone else to feel that/this way...
...this guy jones is merely a product of media conduct folks like yourself have ignored in the past and are only now realizing your chickens have come home...i.e. you are reaping what you have sowed/sown[?]
Alex Jones is a product of the right insisting they be bullshitted.

Yes, and his crime is trespassing on what was once the sacred ground of the 4th estate [ media]
He thought he was above the law. Too famous, rich and well connected to ever have to pay the price for treating nobodies like garbage.

He thought he was above the law. Too famous, rich and well connected to ever have to pay the price for treating nobodies like garbage.
Of course he does, the msm is above the law and treats their targets exactly that way, why wouldn't somebody who is using their tactics act like that?

Forum List

Back