Alex Jones held in contempt of court for not showing at Sandy Hook trial

Well I can't find it and if you made a mistake I know your not going to repost it...why don't ya just repost so I can see the mistake?
I can. But thepoint is it seems you are being a bit cutesy about Jones. But hey, if you say you know little about him and don't care about him, I will take your word for it.

You know, Alex is going to need some money soon. Since you are willing to fellate him all day, he would probably take you up on a cash offer.
I Get a WARNING From a 'MOD' For MY comment...
WHAT ABOUT THIS SHIT MODS^^^^^

I Get a WARNING From a 'MOD' For MY comment...
WHAT ABOUT THIS SHIT MODS^^^^^
Liberals are taking a beating all over the internet, mods and friendly judges are their only hope to stay in the game...that said, do not get into a name calling/feces flinging contest with them as it is a game you cannot win.

Last edited:
Liberals are taking a beating all over the internet, mods and friendly judges are their only hope to stay in the game...that said, do not get into a name calling/feces flinging contest with them as it is a game you cannot win.
LOL.. Thanks for the Advice Frankeneinstein.. I Have Listened to Jones off and on
for Years and the Guy is far from a Saint but, he has a Good Heart and Does Believe
in His Message.. IMHO This NWO Thing is REAL

LOL.. Thanks for the Advice Frankeneinstein.. I Have Listened to Jones off and on
for Years and the Guy is far from a Saint but, he has a Good Heart and Does Believe
in His Message.. IMHO This NWO Thing is REAL
I've heard his name mentioned but have no clue who he is or even what this thread debate is over, it just looks to me like his real offense is trespassing in an area that once belonged exclusively to white liberals.

I've heard his name mentioned but have no clue who he is or even what this thread debate is over, it just looks to me like his real offense is trespassing in an area that once belonged exclusively to white liberals.
That's your take on making a buck by calling the parents of murdered children lying crisis actors?

Wow, how proud you must be of yourself.

What does it mean to be Alex jonesed anyway?

That's your take on making a buck by calling the parents of murdered children lying crisis actor
Well it's either trespassing or plagiarism
Wow, how proud you must be of yourself
Has anyone ever told you that?
What does it mean to be Alex jonesed anyway?
Judging from this thread I would guess it means to see a dermatologist and find out what has gotten under ones skin so badly

Well it's either trespassing or plagiarism

Has anyone ever told you that?

Judging from this thread I would guess it means to see a dermatologist and find out what has gotten under ones skin so badly
He's NOT Going away Either.. :)
Jones and Infowars are part of the Alternative Media..

Last edited:
Corrupt, biased judge. When she isn't putting children at risk and destroying families, she's helping their parents destroy other people to hide her own activity.

Ah yes, the typical cult tactic. The cultists think everyone is as low in ethical character as they are.

Forum List

Back